Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

Love lewis black, especially that part :)

Lewis Black is awesome, love watching his stuff.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Lewis Black is awesome, love watching his stuff.

MY favorite is Carlin.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Darwinian and Lamarckian all I can think of. Lamarkian is definitely flawed.

Lemarkian evolution is not considered a theory, largely due to its flaws. However there are components of his work that have been included in the general theory of evolution and some components that are being revived in epigenetic studies.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Lemarkian evolution is not considered a theory, largely due to its flaws. However there are components of his work that have been included in the general theory of evolution and some components that are being revived in epigenetic studies.

I know it's not considered a theory, but it was the only possible thing i could think of. I guess i was trying to possibly give some redemption to MXthunder's comment. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I know it's not considered a theory, but it was the only possible thing i could think of. I guess i was trying to possibly give some redemption to MXthunder's comment. 

good luck with that. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

good luck with that. 

not possible i know

Hail Sithis!

I know I am digging up an old thread but I thought some people might find this article interesting. The Pope starting to make changes to the Catholics churches stance on Homosexuality.

Maybe not far enough yet but at least its a start.

Nevertheless, "the catechism of the Catholic Church says clearly that we must not marginalise these people who should be integrated in the society," he added.

Gays and lesbians should be "treated with respect, compassion and sensitivity, without discrimination," he said.

Full article here:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/pope-francis-who-am-i-to-judge-gays/story-e6frg6so-1226687880000

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I am an ex muslim and christian if that is even important. I say let people marry what they want. I follow a simple philosophy, if a person is doing something that isn't hurting the public why should i care? Gay people getting married has no impact on society as far as i can see. I would say the same for prostitution. Sex is legal, selling stuff is legal, so why isn't selling sex legal? I copied that line from George Carlin  :). People having sex for money and gay marriage isn't going to do anything to people who don't participate in it. 

MY favorite is Carlin.

Wish he was still alive  :(

Don't care at all, if people want to be happy then let them.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Couldn't agree more

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Wish he was still alive  :(

Same here, the guy used to crack me up.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That reminded me of this quote:

"Dear George,

While I do not have a boyfriend, I do have a friend who is homosexual and I once asked him "Do you ever think about having sex with me because you are gay?" to which he replied "Do you ever think about having sex with Rosie O'Donnell because you are straight? Same thing." "

-David Thorne.

"Dear George,

While I do not have a boyfriend, I do have a friend who is homosexual and I once asked him "Do you ever think about having sex with me because you are gay?" to which he replied "Do you ever think about having sex with Rosie O'Donnell because you are straight? Same thing." "

-David Thorne.

That is a pretty sweet quote, I like it :)

That reminded me of this quote:

"Dear George,

-David Thorne.

Good stuff

Being a bisexual guy, I love all the positive points of view on this subject :)

Time to grow up. :P

huh so time to grow up means time to get dull and boring?  I never understood this concept realy. I don't know much about spongebob but there are a lot of comics/animated series out there that have jokes a kid wouldnt get. Ill never stop watching animated stuff.

On the subject at hand, I wish they could do it everywhere.