Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

Its pretty disgusting.

why? gays are going to fuck whether there married or not... xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sigh, just another one contributing the ever surmounting mass of irrationality on this earth.

Your accusing me of actively denying another's right.

I don't raise my opinions on this matter unless asked.

I'm the one being irrational? for expressing my views in an "express your views" thread?

I'm not the one putting words in another's mouth and creating misinformation due to not reading an entire post.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Your accusing me of actively denying another's right.

I don't raise my opinions on this matter unless asked.

I'm the one being irrational? for expressing my views in an "express your views" thread?

I'm not the one putting words in another's mouth and creating misinformation due to not reading an entire post.

Your view is irrational. I don't see how you can combat that.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I have no problem with it, yet i do find the concept of same sex relations odd.

TASTE THE RAINBOW

post-5552-0-54490300-1372570223.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Your view is irrational. I don't see how you can combat that.

Hence why I keep it to myself unless questioned as I'm not prepared to stop people doing what they feel is right to them.

Me expressing them here isn't being irrational. This would be a very empty and boring thread if no one had an unpopular opinion. 

Trust me I got some very strange looks from those I expressed my mind to my exes, but most of them accepted by unusual viewpoint.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Gay, strait, it does not matter every body in this world needs to be treated equal no mater what they look like, or what their sexual preference is. I'm strait and I have some gay friends and treat them no different then if they were my own family.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Don't quote me on anything I am about to express. 

This topic is extremely touchy and I will not argue, only state my opinion like the OP suggests.

I'm an atheist. And am strongly for separation of church and state. I personally really want LGBT couples to have the same opportunities as straight couples. 

I think that when people vote, they should keep there religious views from being the decided factor.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

I'm for it, I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Don't quote me on anything I am about to express. 

This topic is extremely touchy and I will not argue, only state my opinion like the OP suggests.

I'm an atheist. And am strongly for separation of church and state. I personally really want LGBT couples to have the same opportunities as straight couples. 

I think that when people vote, they should keep there religious views from being the decided factor.

sadly that just does not happen, people let a 2000 year old paraphrased book control there lives and what they "think" is right

standing proud

post-5552-0-70928700-1372571187.jpg

I generally just don't like many people

so why do people put as much care into this as a hermit does into not caring? :P

I just don't get why religions have to be around, I find them horribly primitive and were only used to either fear mongrel or to give people hope

We have enough knowledge to either just know, or figure it out pretty quickly

I just find it a shame for people to have to blindly follow whatever trash they were raised on... I was raised Christian and I find it fucking stupid

Whatever the case may be I'm glad that people can do this...

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Well in short im a christian. And I just think it shouldnt be that way. 

hhahahahahahahahh! >.<

not sorry

I generally just don't like many people

so why do people put as much care into this as a hermit does into not caring? :P

I just don't get why religions have to be around, I find them horribly primitive and were only used to either fear mongrel or to give people hope

We have enough knowledge to either just know, or figure it out pretty quickly

I just find it a shame for people to have to blindly follow whatever trash they were raised on... I was raised Christian and I find it fucking stupid

Whatever the case may be I'm glad that people can do this...

I agree, no one would really have a religion if there parents didnt pressure it onto them

I agree, no one would really have a religion if there parents didnt pressure it onto them

All it is, is passing along another stupid idea to the next generations...

All it is, is passing along another stupid idea to the next generations...

mhm, i don't see why people are letting a 2000 year old book thats been paraphrased by man so much for his own political and religious gain control there lifes

I think they should let them get married. One of my best friends is a lesbian... I don't understand why society seem to look at homosexuals like they are monsters... Especially the heavy religion community...

This is sad, people don't like people who are different... My friend got bullied in school all the time for being a lesbian...

I think it will pass, people used to give hard time to people with dyslexia like me. But our society has grown up. I believe it's just a matter of time till our society will accept homosexuals not as illness or defect. But as a human being that shouldn't be bullied...

(I'm a complete atheist, but I don't hate religion people. In fact a part of my family is 'hardcore' religious.)

i dont like same sex marriage. i think its wrong and it grosses me out... BUT at the same time why stop someone marring some one they love why say no. you cant control who you love. i dont like it but at the same time i support it :D

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

mhm, i don't see why people are letting a 2000 year old book thats been paraphrased by man so much for his own political and religious gain control there lifes

I think I know, they can't think for themselves though I think everyone knows that

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

i am against it.

why? as long as they don´t do it in your bed... why care??

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

KEVIN RUDD (Australian PM) PROMISED SAME-SEX MARRIAGE! COME ON, RUDDYYYYYYY.

At least his better than Julia Gillard.

I personally think people should be able to do what they want. All the power to you!

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

I have a friend that is homosexual and he was sure that i dident whant to be his friend but i stand by him!  

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt