Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

you shouldn't though. unless you sign a disclaimer to say that when you are ill you will pay all of your own hospital expenses. 

Yeah that's the only issue. The morality of the NHS dealing with the fallout from this attitude is long and complicated, but no different to the already existing issues of alcoholism, tobacco-related lung damage and obesity.

Whoa whoa, naw. America has so many freedoms that people take for granted and sometimes misunderstand; like your freedom of expression cannot impede on someone else's well being (you cannot yell "Bomb!" in an airport and not face charges for faking it) and so on.

The reason people think our freedom is an illusion is because we have older people working in our system that do not understand how things work in the real world. Now, there are some politicians that do understand, but the vast majority do not and the slowness of legalization in all states is an example.

Depends you can have freedom if you are straight white male in america.

Now if you are gay , or black , or a woman all kinds of crap will rain down on you.

I find it ironic a joint is illegal but you can buy this with the right license.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=rocket+launcher

Cherry picked freedoms in my view.

Please don't take offense to what im saying its just my opinion.

Now if you are gay , or black , or a woman all kinds of crap will rain down on you.

You hit the nail on the head several times in that post. Marijuana is less harmful than tobacco and alcohol if nothing else. It's illegal because it's still mostly a "black people" thing.

you shouldn't though. unless you sign a disclaimer to say that when you are ill you will pay all of your own hospital expenses. 

Yes, because heaven forbid your tax dollars are used to save someone's life! HERESY!

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I find it ironic a joint is illegal but you can buy this with the right license.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=rocket+launcher

That's right there is an illusion, lol. I'd make a bigger response but I'm on mobile atm.

Openness to being gay is at an all time high and it's getting to the point that you're looked down upon if you openly hate gay people.

Having it made if you're a straight white male in America is a myth. I would know.

Yeah that's the only issue. The morality of the NHS dealing with the fallout from this attitude is long and complicated, but no different to the already existing issues of alcoholism, tobacco-related lung damage and obesity.

i feel that they should also sign the same disclaimer tbh. drunk people get pushed back in most ques at hospitals anyway (even though they aren't suppose to do that). they are generally the worst people to the staff as well. 

You hit the nail on the head several times in that post. Marijuana is less harmful than tobacco and alcohol if nothing else. It's illegal because it's still mostly a "black people" thing.

Yes, because heaven forbid your tax dollars are used to save someone's life! HERESY!
if they want to kill themselves slowly, thats fine by me. personally i would rather save up all the money that people would spend on drinking or smoking and get something nice or do something useful with there life. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Second hand smoke, (yes I understand ciggs...)

In your own home I have no issues, we regulate where people can smoke cigarettes as well.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

In your own home I have no issues, we regulate where people can smoke cigarettes as well.

But you can smoke in public as well. Step outside and you will be suprised as to where we can smoke. Yes, there are some places such as, stadiums that have a designated place for smokers but if you go outside of a mall or a Walmart or any store really, people can and do smoke right outside of the doors. So, before you get into the building, you get a good whiff of that shit.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

But you can smoke in public as well. Step outside and you will be suprised as to where we can smoke. Yes, there are some places such as, stadiums that have a designated place for smokers but if you go outside of a mall or a Walmart or any store really, people can and do smoke right outside of the doors. So, before you get into the building, you get a good whiff of that shit.

Sometimes freedom of choice has downsides, I openly admit that.

Plus I would really like to see any data suggesting that the level of exposure to second hand cannabis you would get by walking past some smokers on the way into a mall is dangerous.

I'll give you that you may find it unpleasant.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Sometimes freedom of choice has downsides, I openly admit that.

Plus I would really like to see any data suggesting that the level of exposure to second hand cannabis you would get by walking past some smokers on the way into a mall is dangerous.

I'll give you that you may find it unpleasant.

I have no fucking idea if it does anything to you or not, but what I do know is if someone is drinking outside of a mall (which is illegal as you cannot drink in public, only in a house or a bar NOT on the street) but lets just say it was legal, when I walk past him, I don't get a taste of his beer. But when someone is smoking, anything, I can smell it and as far as I know, I don't want to smell anything that is being smoked.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I don't want to smell anything that is being smoked.

Not even a nice ham?

Not even a nice ham?

I would rather eat it not smoke it.

My Computer

Beef Cake

I have no fucking idea if it does anything to you or not, but what I do know is if someone is drinking outside of a mall (which is illegal as you cannot drink in public, only in a house or a bar NOT on the street) but lets just say it was legal, when I walk past him, I don't get a taste of his beer. But when someone is smoking, anything, I can smell it and as far as I know, I don't want to smell anything that is being smoked.

I understand what you mean, I really do.

Let's say that I made the decision to not use deodorant or bathe anymore. If I happen to be hanging out in front of a mall you were walking into it may be equally unpleasant, does that mean you should have the right to force me to shower?

EDIT: Just so we are clear this is a hypothetical situation, I do shower :P

Alcohol clouds judgement and, in general, makes you not perform adequately. Some people like that for some reason.

Cannabis however is a completely different kind of psychoactive and most certainly can be dangerous. Now, I'm not going to say alcohol-induced mental illness is rare but proportionally with cannabis users having psychic problems will be more common. It bends the user's perception of how the world works which can lead to hallucinations and paranoia, for example. Think of it what you will but there's a good reason why these things are illegal. It's to protect people against themselves because they themselves won't be able to.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

" I'm in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal. "      -Milton Friedman

I don't care what you use and what it does to you as long as you don't force it on me and I don't have to pay for the possible consequences.

I understand what you mean, I really do.

Let's say that I made the decision to not use deodorant or bathe anymore. If I happen to be hanging out in front of a mall you were walking into it may be equally unpleasant, does that mean you should have the right to force me to shower?

It doesn't hurt my lungs though. Again I don't know if marajuana second hand smoke does aynything, but I know if doesn't improve your body.

My Computer

Beef Cake

" I'm in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal. "      -Milton Friedman

I don't care what you use and what it does to you as long as you don't force it on me and I don't have to pay for the possible consequences.

THIS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

I would rather eat it not smoke it.

Smoked ham is the best though.

Exactly, but we don't know about second hand smoke of ciggs or those e ciggs yet. E ciggs are so new, we don't even know what happens to the user yet.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Not even a nice ham?

hahahahaha +100

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

First off, *Legalization. Therefore, at least to me, everything you say after that is irrelevant and not worth reading. This is why it is not legal....

FYI, Marijuana does not need to be smoked.

There are tinctures, syringes for cannabis oil, eatables, pills, vapors, etc.

As a cancer patient I regularly use cannabis to cope with my pain. Cannabis oil can either have high levels of THC or CBD. CBD is non-psychoactive and does not create a high effect. Tinctures are great as well if you don't want to smoke and most are CBD or 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD. I can play video games while high, hang out with my family, and even have an appetite when chemotherapy takes that all away from you.  

I'm all for legalization. There are over 500 different cannabinoids that can be used as medical treatment. Recreational use is ok within moderation. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

FYI, Marijuana does not need to be smoked.

There tinctures, syringes for cannabis oil, eatables, pills, vapors, etc.

As a cancer patient I regularly use cannabis to cope with my pain. Cannabis oil can either have high levels of THC or CBD. CBD is non-psychoactive and does not create a high effect. Tinctures are great as well if you don't want to smoke and most are CBD or 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD. I can play video games while high, hang out with my family, and even have an appetite when chemotherapy takes that all away from you.  

I'm all for legalization. There are over 500 different cannabinoids that can be used as medical treatment. Recreational use is ok within moderation. 

This , you can vaporize it for example also.

That doesnt affect the lungs at all.

Just because most people smoke it doesnt make it the only form of consumption.

I really don't like weed, I hate being around it same with cigarettes. I hate it with a passion, I do drink but I only have one a month or when ever I feel like going out.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520