Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

read back on the post of marijuana vs tobacco. marijuana increases lung capacity meaing more oxygen intake into the body meaning more oxygen going to muscles meaning they run farther given that the two people have the same muscle mass and training regime :)

As I said, that's not how it works, especially when you intake all that smoke. Regardless of how large your lungs are, if you smoke anything, your body will adapt and get used to having less and less oxygen. If you are a heavy smoker and you suddenly go out and run a mile, the result would not be pretty. To run any distance, your body has to be trained to use oxygen efficiently. Smoke of any kind will impair that.

As I said, that's not how it works, especially when you intake all that smoke. Regardless of how large your lungs are, if you smoke anything, your body will adapt and get used to having less and less oxygen. If you are a heavy smoker and you suddenly go out and run a mile, the result would not be pretty. To run any distance, your body has to be trained to use oxygen efficiently. Smoke of any kind will impair that.

human body is capable of more than you think. if a person smoked heavily and undertook the same training regime as an athlete his body would adapt over time giving no difference between the athletes. 

alcohol and heroin are two completely different things. heroin is the most addictive substance in the world. ONE hit and your addicted for life and always tempted to try it again. I believe in people making their own decisions as well as the right ones but for some people, taking heroin if it was legal could be considered a good thing. alcohol i dont agree with but its not an addictive substance in comparison to heroin.

You don't agree that alcohol has killed people?

You seem to have either missed or ignored what I said completely. My thoughts on narcotic legalization is not based on the effect they have on the body but on the idea of true freedom over your body.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

that doesnt mean to say your gunna get high or fail a drug test. dont be so naive

I never said that... I did say that I don't know what it would do to me and I know that it isn't good for you.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

You don't agree that alcohol has killed people?

You seem to have either missed or ignored what I said completely. My thoughts on narcotic legalization is not based on the effect they have on the body but on the idea of true freedom over your body.

i thought my posts came across as agreeing with alcohol killing people but it seems this isnt the case. yes i do agree alcohol has killed people. yes i agree people should have freedom over their own body. no i dont agree heroin should be legal as some people are idiots and will try things when pressured into it. I reiterate, SOME people are idiots and will try things when pressured into it. which is why i dont agree all drugs should be legal.

I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other studies showing a decrease in memory retention in weed users, and I do have sources to back it up. Here's one.

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2013/12/marijuana-users-have-abnormal-brain-structure--poor-memory.html

Lung health and capacity increases and cancer-reducing agents in weed smoke? sounds magical. It also sounds ridiculous. You don't increase lung capacity by breathing carbon monoxide and dioxide. your lungs' capacity is determined by how strong your diaphragm is. It said nothing about the average blood oxygen level, which will almost certainly have been reduced. Lack of oxygen has been proven over and over again to kill brain cells. It happens at a chemical level. The capacity has nothing to do with how well your lungs function, it's a direct result of the muscle exercise that smoking weed gives the lungs. The idea is to suck in the gas and hold it as long as possible. That'll be a detriment to your oxygen levels, your brain, and thus your overall health.

I find it strange how you cite a single source that says weed is not bad for you, but then when multiple sources stating the opposite are presented to you, you immediately dismiss them as bad studies because of a smaller test group. And then when asked to cite more sources, you ignore it.

Find a problem with my source other than sample size. was the MRI scanner wrong? is this university biased?

i say they are bad studies because they dont take into account variables of people drinking, smoking tobacco, mental health issues (before taking weed) etc. that could influence the results. I dont ignore when people ask me to cite more sources because as I said before if you read back, there arent many good studies done on this subject in general due to small test groups. Im not saying the MRI scanner was wrong or the university is biased im saying that all variables should be taken into account and these variables can be minimalised with bigger test groups. understand my point now? or do you think im just an idiot who has no idea what im talking about because your posts are coming across that way. I use this point because this is how scientists view all studies. I should know as im studying to become one as i said and its one of the first things taught to young scientists

i say they are bad studies because they dont take into account variables of people drinking, smoking tobacco, mental health issues (before taking weed) etc. that could influence the results. I dont ignore when people ask me to cite more sources because as I said before if you read back, there arent many good studies done on this subject in general due to small test groups. Im not saying the MRI scanner was wrong or the university is biased im saying that all variables should be taken into account and these variables can be minimalised with bigger test groups. understand my point now? or do you think im just an idiot who has no idea what im talking about because your posts are coming across that way. I use this point because this is how scientists view all studies. I should know as im studying to become one as i said and its one of the first things taught to young scientists

Im wondering OP what do you think about vaporization , it solves all the problems most people have with pot.

i thought my posts came across as agreeing with alcohol killing people but it seems this isnt the case. yes i do agree alcohol has killed people. yes i agree people should have freedom over their own body. no i dont agree heroin should be legal as some people are idiots and will try things when pressured into it. I reiterate, SOME people are idiots and will try things when pressured into it. which is why i dont agree all drugs should be legal.

You are responsible for your choices, no mater how dumb. 

Trying to legislate safety never works.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It's just a shame it's taking so long to further this.  how sad is it that that article is 2.25 years old and we're still fighting for legislation for its' use medicinally?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The almighty Kamina continues to live because of this ganja. I don't even touch my norco because of the horrible side effects it has on my body, and at the moment I can't take any NSAIDs.w2EZSsN.jpg

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

a.) you can't overdose weed (well, in theory you can but it would take 10k++ joints in short time which is not possible in reality)

but you can get really really ill if you smoke too much :D But i guess that's the same for alcohol.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Im wondering OP what do you think about vaporization , it solves all the problems most people have with pot.

vaporization is only used with THC so it is a deliberate method to "get high". CBD isnt used in vaporization so i get pharmacies could make a device similar to an E-cig and use vaporization that way for pain relieve I suppose. it would be a step aswell i suppose

You are responsible for your choices, no mater how dumb. 

Trying to legislate safety never works.

It does work. dont be an idiot and say it "never" works. ill agree sometimes it doesnt work but to to say it "never" works is naive and irresponsible 

It does work. dont be an idiot and say it "never" works. ill agree sometimes it doesnt work but to to say it "never" works is naive and irresponsible 

exactly,

There are cases of bad laws and cases of good laws.  Unfortunately due to human nature there are always going to be people who need laws to protect them, A great example of this is how many people are still alive today because the law made them wear a seat belt or motorbike helmet.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

exactly,

There are cases of bad laws and cases of good laws.  Unfortunately due to human nature there are always going to be people who need laws to protect them, A great example of this is how many people are still alive today because the law made them wear a seat belt or motorbike helmet.

thank_you_one_person_stephen_colbert.gif

why i dont like it, it fuckin smells like shit

anyway i wouldnt care if it was legal i would never use it

i dont think getting high is the best thing for your body (or getting drunk)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

why i dont like it, it fuckin smells like shit

anyway i wouldnt care if it was legal i would never use it

i dont think getting high is the best thing for your body (or getting drunk)

well there studies to show its medical benefits so i would argue against your point. 

tcnm9.gif

vaporization is only used with THC so it is a deliberate method to "get high". CBD isnt used in vaporization so i get pharmacies could make a device similar to an E-cig and use vaporization that way for pain relieve I suppose. it would be a step aswell i suppose

But if you want high and dont want the tar in your lungs vaporize .

Thats what i tell people.

Perhaps never is the wrong word, but I can provide ample evidence that narcotic legislation in the US has been largely unsuccessful. 

Idiots are going to be idiots regardless of what the law is. 

I really don't like weed, I hate being around it same with cigarettes. I hate it with a passion, I do drink but I only have one a month or when ever I feel like going out.

Alcohol is far more detrimental to your health than marijuana.

Alcohol literally kills brain cells. Marijuana on the other hand appears to do this

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/highdose-cannabis-stimulates-growth-of-brain-cells-in-rats-510869.html

Remember that the big pharma companies have every financial incentive to only develop treatments for things, and not cures. NOT THE DOCTORS OR RESEARCHERS, but the people who actually run those businesses.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@seriouslymikey You're still brainwashed by all the bullshit propaganda and lies! Alcohol is bad to human health... So are cigarettes and even FDA approved (REAL) drugs that are arguably the leading cause of death yet all are legal.. Yet marijuana has many medicinal purposes from anxiety to depression... Helps with kids seizures, has vitamins... Shrinks tumors etc... Your misguided opinion needs to be put in check! #beinformednotignorantlyopinionated

Maybe because cannabis is a stimulant, like other drugs and is harmful to human health, causing paranoia and many other mental illnesses and issues. However, with there also being evidence on cannabis having good side effects, in truth, I don't care.

60cefd47b28eb1604f8427bb8dd45070.jpg

bdd1979acc2a0884df962f0665013431.jpg

I think it should be legal, and I wouldn't even use it.

However, there should be caveats:

In order to get it, you should be able to prove employment OR medical necessity. I'm not okay with paying for people's welfare if they are out smoking the devil's lettuce.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

so how does this work how do i get my goverment to loosen the fuck up. because i could definitly list some reasons why i need it. but i guess its not gonna happen too soon. the sun turs cold before germany loosens the law

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Perhaps never is the wrong word, but I can provide ample evidence that narcotic legislation in the US has been largely unsuccessful. 

Idiots are going to be idiots regardless of what the law is. 

yes i agree but without any kind of law enforcement i believe a bigger amount of people would do stupid things like heroin or LSD or whatever. with law enforcement there has been minor details of some drugs given (usually the worst kinds) which help deter people

so how does this work how do i get my goverment to loosen the fuck up. because i could definitly list some reasons why i need it. but i guess its not gonna happen too soon. the sun turs cold before germany loosens the law

i suppose if you were going to try bring it to public vote then perhaps some kind of signing sheet where people who would like to bring it to public vote place their names down. if there are enough names then they kind of have to do it i think. im not sure though this is just a rough guess