Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

-snip-

52197-picard-double-facepalm-gif-Img-nP5

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah... You're right.. Lol. You can't fix stupid... You know @fruitloopsaremykink

-snip-

I'm very aware of the other ways to consume marijuana.

I never once even said it was bad.

However I certainly know what I'm talking about as far as these narcotics and such go, they aren't available to anyone.

Diversion is a problem with any substance.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I'm using Tapatalk app on my Galaxy Note 4.. Can you block people on here?

I'm using Tapatalk app on my Galaxy Note 4.. Can you block people on here?

Why? I'm honestly trying to have a constructive discussion but you're touting misinformation as fact about other substances and simply insulting me for bringing the other side to the table.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

He said he was talking from the other side.. Like the law? DEA? Which have the patent on the plant and the reason it's on the Schedule 1 list above heroin and hydrocodone meaning it's more addictive(harmless) and has no medicinal purposes. Which is all a lie.

-snip-

It was illegal before Obama, don't blame him

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

No medicinal properties? I think I smell a troll.

Narcotics are legal BUT controlled in the US, and for good reason.

I never said I didn't like the thread, but without compelling arguments it's getting to be a flame war.

I also didn't say it's bad that they are genetically altered: but it still stands that unlike above, the weed you all smoke is altered.

I think my point stands that, while I agree it's less damaging, saying it's "all natural" is a joke.

My argument is simply that it's not the only "natural" based drug, so it shouldn't be called as such.

of course its altered but manufacturers put on labels "natural" or "Organic" yet they have cross pollinated plants fruits and vegetables in them. same thing with different strains of weed. cross pollination also happens in nature, this isnt a recent man made thing. and i dont think it was stated it was the only naturally based drug in this thread at all. if it is please correct me but most of the weed grown is natural. it may have some nutrients added to the soil to improve overall health of the plant but whats so wrong about that? many things we consume on a daily basis are altered in some way. the milk you drink every day (assuming your not lactose intolerant) is pasteurised which alters the milk. yet people say drinking milk is natural. i dont get why you are making this point. i get the point but i dont know why your making it. thats all im tryin to say. 

He said he was talking from the other side.. Like the law? DEA? Which have the patent on the plant and the reason it's on the Schedule 1 list above heroin and hydrocodone meaning it's more addictive(harmless) and has no medicinal purposes. Which is all a lie.

From the other side of the argument. There needs to be two sides to a discussion, or else it's all falling on people with the same view. Unfortunately, it seems like you think it's some conspiracy theory here.

of course its altered but manufacturers put on labels "natural" or "Organic" yet they have cross pollinated plants fruits and vegetables in them. same thing with different strains of weed. cross pollination also happens in nature, this isnt a recent man made thing. and i dont think it was stated it was the only naturally based drug in this thread at all. if it is please correct me but most of the weed grown is natural. it may have some nutrients added to the soil to improve overall health of the plant but whats so wrong about that? many things we consume on a daily basis are altered in some way. the milk you drink every day (assuming your not lactose intolerant) is pasteurised which alters the milk. yet people say drinking milk is natural. i dont get why you are making this point. i get the point but i dont know why your making it. thats all im tryin to say. 

I'm only making it to say that they are modified, same as other drugs. Someone said earlier that it wasn't.

To clarify to all points: I don't care about marijuana use, it should probably be legal (WITH caveats). But touting it as something it isn't is foolish too. I understand Rx narcotics are dangerous, but they are controlled. Diversion is a problem no matter what you do.

DUDE!!!! calm the fucking ham man! everyones entitled to their opinion and if you cant handle that then dont comment. seriously. im more on board and pro-weed than most people in here but i dont go insulting people or dismissing what they say. 

And thanks for that, just trying to give the opposite side of the coin is all.

I'm only making it to say that they are modified, same as other drugs. Someone said earlier that it wasn't.

To clarify to all points: I don't care about marijuana use, it should probably be legal (WITH caveats). But touting it as something it isn't is foolish too. I understand Rx narcotics are dangerous, but they are controlled. Diversion is a problem no matter what you do.

And thanks for that, just trying to give the opposite side of the coin is all.

I agree that weed should be legal with similar caveats as alcohol does. Perhaps weed bars could be a thing? and i get your original point as well. so yeh, fair enough

-snip-

You have yet to make one factual point....

DUDE!!!! calm the fucking ham man! everyones entitled to their opinion and if you cant handle that then dont comment. seriously. im more on board and pro-weed than most people in here but i dont go insulting people or dismissing what they say.

Wtf is your problem? I have the right to express myself. Wtf you taking up for that troll for? You must not understand what forums are either.

-snip-

honestly im going to report you if you dont take a fucking chill pill read what i said and chill the fuck out

honestly im going to report you if you dont take a fucking chill pill read what i said and chill the fuck out

Already reported and blocked. It's bliss.  :wub:

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Wtf is your problem? I have the right to express myself. Wtf you taking up for that troll for? You must not understand what forums are either.

you can express yourself all you want just dont go dismissing opinions and people. and dont insult them. its not cool and it dont show anything good about you. and your definetely not helping out the people who want to legalise weed without causing all the bullshit our politicians already do. SO CAN IT!! 

Idk or care what Coc is.. I'm done with the both of you... Damn ignorant fucktards really are annoying.

COC is code of conduct. you will get banned if you continue

How do you block

I added him/her to the ignore list on my profile. 

efcd9afeaa.png

Heroin, codeine, morphine and derivatives are all produced from poppy pods. Is that okay too?

What about cocaine from the coca leaf?

You'd probably say no, but they are also helpful.

Marijuana is also crossed and made in different ways other than natural.

And yes, I understand that in heroin and cocaine there are other ingredients. Morphine is in the seeds and latex directly.

This argument will never be settled, but that being said I'm okay with it being out there, taxed and otherwise. I just think there should be laws as far as use goes.

1) The difference is that marijuana is typically consumed in its raw form. Heroin, and the rest of the opiates, are all processed. (If you want to see something frightening, look at the rise of heroin use in the US. Then look at the amount of prescribed opiates that have been handed out like candy. Connect the dots.)

2) Indigenous people have been chewing coca leaves for centuries as a mild stimulant; but again, it is the raw form of the plant.

3) Yes and no, genetic crossing, cloning and development of strains sounds like 'evil GMO's!!' but it's just your standard genetics work that is no different than Mendell's pea experiments. However, there are growers that use chemical, rather than organic, fertilizers, and those can have harmful effects. Though the people who tend to use those are pumping out massive amounts for commercial sale, and not really concerned with the quality of the product. Think of it like Budweiser versus a microbrew.

When you start talking about the concentrates (BHO, wax, whatever you want to call it) that is more in-line with heroin or cocaine, being that the raw plant material is being processed into something much stronger and potent. However, if done correctly and the solvent is properly removed, it leaves nearly (could be some plant matter that makes it through) pure THC behind. Then there is the whole edibles thing, which I suppose is processing the raw material, but using an oil to extract the THC from the plant, rather than alcohol, and then the oil itself is used, rather than purging it. Both of these methods are used because THC is alcohol and oil-soluble. Basically, the alcohol or oil 'traps' the THC molecules and removes it from the plant, hence leaving behind your extract or the THC suspended in the oil. Aside from some of the solvents involved in the concentrates (and when compared to what is used to process and then cut into cocaine or heroin, generally the greatest threat is to the processor, not the user), the ingredients used to process these marijuana-derived products is FAR less in number and overall danger to the end user.

4) I'm not saying it should be free reign on marijuana, but it needs to be regulated like alcohol or tobacco. But I would also like to have my own marijuana garden, much like anyone can brew their own beer. There are studies that show that teen use of marijuana CAN lead to schizophrenia and other psychological issues later in life, but anytime you introduce a mind-altering substance to a growing brain, it has the potential to do that. Just as we are concerned with teenage alcohol use, we should be concerned with teenage marijuana use. Keeping it illegal only makes it harder for anyone to regulate the market. Just look at Colorado and the general success they're having.. That could be us, but you trippin' DEA

Everyone should watch this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qbtYY4HFOw

The producers of that just released a new film, it's available to rent on YouTube, but this is the trailer:

Creating this discussion thread in a forum where 75% are kids... yeah, they are going to discuss this "seriously".

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

No idea where that is tbh.

c7c0a35b5b.png

Manage Ignore Prefs, then you can add people at the bottom of the list.