Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

#endthedrugwar #marijuana #legalization #mmj #weed #legalizeit #cannabis #pillskillbutlegal #cigskillbutlegal #alcoholkillsbutlegal #FUCKBIGPHARMA #fourtwenty #smokethevote #fdakills #unjust #unamerican #unconstitutional #fuckthelaw #fuckthesystem #fuckthepolice #weedisgood #governmentareenemies #natural #nontoxic #nonlethal #zerodeaths #endocannabinoidsystem #beinformednotignorantlyopinionated #yallareblind #justsayknow #pot #maryjane #legalizecures #prohibitionisunhealthy #motherearthheals

post-189205-14230668038525_thumb.jpeg

Wtf! Heavens Grass.. Nothing bad about a natural theurputic plant.

You say that...

Heroin, codeine, morphine and derivatives are all produced from poppy pods. Is that okay too?

What about cocaine from the coca leaf?

You'd probably say no, but they are also helpful.

Marijuana is also crossed and made in different ways other than natural.

And yes, I understand that in heroin and cocaine there are other ingredients. Morphine is in the seeds and latex directly.

This argument will never be settled, but that being said I'm okay with it being out there, taxed and otherwise. I just think there should be laws as far as use goes.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I agree but i didnt expect any less from that nickname.

Lol.. Ty... Can't believe it wasn't already taken. You promarijuana?

You say that...

Heroin, codeine, morphine and derivatives are all produced from poppy pods. Is that okay too?

And yes, I understand that in heroin and cocaine there are other ingredients. Morphine is in the seeds and latex directly.

This argument will never be settled, but that being said I'm okay with it being out there, taxed and otherwise. I just think there should be laws as far as use goes.

please dont use irrelevant points. you dont need to alter marijuana to smoke it. you need to alter all those other things you mentioned to get a usable substance out of them. there are almost no negatives to using marajuana. and if your concerned about smoking then vaporise it as zappian has said many many times. jeezuz

please dont use irrelevant points. you dont need to alter marijuana to smoke it. you need to alter all those other things you mentioned to get a usable substance out of them. there are almost no negatives to using marajuana. and if your concerned about smoking then vaporise it as zappian has said many many times. jeezuz

No actually, there is morphine and codeine, as well as their metabolites, in poppy directly.

You can chew a coca leaf and get high.

And, thank you, but most marijuana smoked is genetically engineered to be what it is. So, what irrelevant points are there?

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

No actually, there is morphine and codeine, as well as their metabolites, in poppy directly.

You can chew a coca leaf and get high.

And, thank you, but most marijuana smoked is genetically engineered to be what it is. So, what irrelevant points are there?

If you vaporize it you wont damage your lungs at all.

Ashma patients use vaporizers to treat their illness.

Its not harmful at all.

If you vaporize it you wont damage your lungs at all.

Ashma patients use vaporizers to treat their illness.

Its not harmful at all.

This is an argument I've had many times, and there is no talking to those who think otherwise.

No matter what points are brought up, those who want to smoke it will, legal or not. Same for meth, heroin, cocaine, tobacco, alcohol and every other psychoactive substance.

So, why is this even a thread?

Call your local government and have them work on it.

You say that...

That's irrelevant.. W/e the fuck you're talking about... You're also probably misinformed..

This is an argument I've had many times, and there is no talking to those who think otherwise.

No matter what points are brought up, those who want to smoke it will, legal or not. Same for meth, heroin, cocaine, tobacco, alcohol and every other psychoactive substance.

Its legal where I live so not even mad lol.

yes i agree but without any kind of law enforcement i believe a bigger amount of people would do stupid things like heroin or LSD or whatever. with law enforcement there has been minor details of some drugs given (usually the worst kinds) which help deter people

I would argue that education on the undesirable effects of making that choice is both more effective and cheaper.

Plus it has the added benefit of personal freedom over your body.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That's irrelevant.. W/e the fuck you're talking about... You're also probably misinformed.

I'm not, I promise you.

And it isn't irrelevant, it's the EXACT same argument you had, from the other side.

Im fine with it as long as its pure no bs stuff to make it grow faster etc.

Why so much hate on alcohol? I feel like there a ton of people on here who don't drink yet there legal why is that? :S

@seriouslymikey You're still brainwashed by all the bullshit propaganda and lies! Alcohol is bad to human health... So are cigarettes and even FDA approved (REAL) drugs that are arguably the leading cause of death yet all are legal.. Yet marijuana has many medicinal purposes from anxiety to depression... Helps with kids seizures, has vitamins... Shrinks tumors etc... Your misguided opinion needs to be put in check! #beinformednotignorantlyopinionated

As the last few words of my comment stated: "I don't care." 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Im fine with it as long as its pure no bs stuff to make it grow faster etc.

Why so much hate on alcohol? I feel like there a ton of people on here who don't drink yet there legal why is that? :S

I'm not a big drinker, but I know people who are, and they are the reason I'm not. The lack of control over yourself is terrible.

I'll have 2 or 3 beers at a bar or something, and be perfectly fine. But I've watched friends of mine get arrested because they couldn't handle it.

Plus, cirrhosis.

and @SeriouslyMikey @Legalizeit

To legalize... If you think that everything is propaganda, you're a fool. It does indeed have addictive properties, and there are studies that have shown it. And 'legal' vs 'prescription' are not the same. Narcotics are controlled for a reason.

-snip-

You sound like the iSheep of the drug scene. Read my above, I'm anxiously waiting for a witty and well thought out rebuttal.

if you dont like the thread then leave??? and i dont know where your getting "genetically modified" plants from? they cross pollinate the plants as they do with many other plants in the agricultural business. you dont eat seedless grapes then? considering you think they are bad because they are genetically modified? get a better point or just leave the thread simple as that my friend :)

I'm not a big drinker, but I know people who are, and they are the reason I'm not. The lack of control over yourself is terrible.

I'll have 2 or 3 beers at a bar or something, and be perfectly fine. But I've watched friends of mine get arrested because they couldn't handle it.

Plus, cirrhosis.

and @SeriouslyMikey @Legalizeit

To legalize... If you think that everything is propaganda, you're a fool. It does indeed have addictive properties, and there are studies that have shown it. And 'legal' vs 'prescription' are not the same. Narcotics are controlled for a reason.

So what... Caffeine has addictive properties! You're an idiot if that's you're argument! Alcohol, Cigs and pills are leading killers yet are legal... They have no medicinal purposes really.. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about! You're just some closed minded fool who believes all the propaganda and you have weak arguments. Bye bye now special person..

So what... Caffeine has addictive properties! You're an idiot if that's you're argument! Alcohol, Cigs and pills are leading killers yet are legal... They have no medicinal purposes really.. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about! You're just some closed minded fool who believes all the propaganda and you have weak arguments. Bye bye now special person..

No medicinal properties? I think I smell a troll.

Narcotics are legal BUT controlled in the US, and for good reason.

if you dont like the thread then leave??? and i dont know where your getting "genetically modified" plants from? they cross pollinate the plants as they do with many other plants in the agricultural business. you dont eat seedless grapes then? considering you think they are bad because they are genetically modified? get a better point or just leave the thread simple as that my friend :)

I never said I didn't like the thread, but without compelling arguments it's getting to be a flame war.

I also didn't say it's bad that they are genetically altered: but it still stands that unlike above, the weed you all smoke is altered.

I think my point stands that, while I agree it's less damaging, saying it's "all natural" is a joke.

My argument is simply that it's not the only "natural" based drug, so it shouldn't be called as such.