XBOX One to stream to Windows 10 PCs

This is a good news for Xbox One users, they can directly stream their Xbox one games on Windows 10. This announcement has been done in the press event. They can stream any game at 1080p 60 FPS. Ofcourse, we know a bit of marketing strategy their because some games are not 1080p and it gonna render at that resolution.

Also at that session, the head of Xbox, Phil Spencer given a session on Surface Tablet with the Xbox One app and played Forza Horizon 2 live on the stage. This also marks that Xbox One is also playable on Windows Surface Tablets. It also marks that games can be played on Windows Phones and other devices running Windows 10.

What do you think about it? Please reply your opinion. Also look at the video given below.

i cant see many console gamers using this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I think most of us already saw this yesterday.

But still, I want to convey to people who hasn't seen it yet.

Let's say in that sense I can use mouse and keyboard without any significant amount of lag. I will be buying a Xbox One just to f**k with all the controller guys in multiplayer.

I would only play if I can play with a mouse and keyboard. Honestly it's the superior way to play in 100% of the first person shooters.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I think more people will use this feature than will use the whole streaming from a PC to a tablet or little android box. Most people out there don't have a desktop computer, let along a powerful one, they just have laptops with integrated intel gpus, so for them it can make a ton of sense to be able to use their laptop as another screen to play their xbone games on while someone else in their family is watching something on their TV. Obviously for most of us streaming our PC to another device makes more sense, but for most people an xbone is the most powerful gaming hardware they own.

I would only play if I can play with a mouse and keyboard. Honestly it's the superior way to play in 100% of the first person shooters.

I play almost every game with a controller because it's more comfortable leaning back and putting my feet up then being hunched over a keyboard. I don't care how more accurate mouse and keyboard is.

I think most of us already saw this yesterday.

Yes you get to stream 720p games to your gaming machine's smaller 1440p monitor, and play it using only the Xbox controller with latency.

Microsoft is a genius.

Good thing every Windows 10 PC will be a "gaming PC" that is more powerful than the Xbox One. Everybody knows there's no such thing as a PC that could be less powerful than the Xbox One. It is impossible that anyone would ever stream a game from the Xbox One in their living room to a small form factor PC such as an Intel NUC in a different room in the house.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

But still, I want to convey to people who hasn't seen it yet.

Sorry mate, this is a repost:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/295410-xbox-one-to-stream-to-windows-10-pcs/

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I play almost every game with a controller because it's more comfortable leaning back and putting my feet up then being hunched over a keyboard. I don't care how more accurate mouse and keyboard is.

than you have a shitty desk setup. because i can do that no problem.

than you have a shitty desk setup. because i can do that no problem.

No offense, but your argument is terrible.

Simply because YOU can do it no problem, is 100% irrelevant. @NickTheMajin prefers using a controller in a relaxed, laid back posture. You prefer to use a proper KB+Mouse setup. That doesn't invalidate his preferences.

I also use a KB+Mouse setup. I only use a controller with racing games, Space/flight Sims (Don't have a Joystick), and flowing movement style games like Assassin's Creed. All FPS games, etc, are done with KB+Mouse. However, I respect his choice to use a controller.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

• 3 weeks later...

Let's say in that sense I can use mouse and keyboard without any significant amount of lag. I will be buying a Xbox One just to f**k with all the controller guys in multiplayer.

I hope microsoft lets us do this because I think it would sell order of magnitudes more xbones than ever before. Plus we could pwn all the mlg scrubs with mouse + aim assist lol. (even if the aim assist function was disabled with a mouse, it would still be 10,000% better than aiming with a controller)

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Which, shocker to many on this forum, is actually A LOT of people on the world. Even those who play games, their rigs are pretty bad in horsepower terms. They couldn't run a game like BF4 at Xbox One quality settings. Hard to accept for the PCMR types here, but a large portion of the PC gamer audience isn't exactly rocking 8 Titans to power through Crysis on Ultra...

As to latency, if you're doing it in the home network it could be pretty fast, especially over a wired connection. MS demoed this kind of streaming internally and word back then was that it was pretty freaking smooth. 

Except those people spent 350$ on a console. If they owned a rig already, why not just buy an R9 280? They don't know anything about pcs, right. But not bothering to be informed doesn't make a bad choice better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

From Xbox to PC?

That's ass backwards, I did a double take then I laughed.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Why would I want to stream a game from a worse piece of hardware to a better piece of hardware? That's just stupid.

Now if I can just say......buy the same titles FOR MY PC. then fine.

Still, never going to buy an xbox or any console ever again.

Or you know some people want to play games that aren't available on PC. I have an Xbox for Madden, NHL, and Halo

Or you know some people want to play games that aren't available on PC. I have an Xbox for Madden, NHL, and Halo

I'd like to play the new halo games, but not willing to contribute to bad business practices like exclusives.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

From Xbox to PC?

That's ass backwards, I did a double take then I laughed.

Oddly enough, this might make me use my bone more. Because its in my living room and im normally in my office. I have to keep up to date with emails/im/conversations so i normally play games/watch shows on one of my screens while i have other stuff on the side.

Now just let us use our damn controllers on the pc too.

also: whats with all the necros lately?

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

I'd like to play the new halo games, but not willing to contribute to bad business practices like exclusives.

Does that mean you won't buy PC exclusives either or are you just boycotting consoles. Halo is Microsoft's own game. It's their right to not want it on their competition (Though I'd wager it should be on PC, Halo sells Xbox Ones). 

I own an Xbox One because I love Madden and have no way to play it on PC unless I want a much older version. I'd rather play the current gen version than emulate an old PS2 version or play Madden 08 on PC. 

I just wish there was a good baseball game on PC or XONE. I don't want to buy a PS4 just for MLB the Show but again that game is Sony's and its their right to not want it on the competition. 

Luckily my two favorite games, Fifa and nba 2k are on PC with huge modding communities. If at some point Madden and NHL and Halo make their way to PC I'll never need a console again. 

Does that mean you won't buy PC exclusives either or are you just boycotting consoles. Halo is Microsoft's own game. It's their right to not want it on their competition (Though I'd wager it should be on PC, Halo sells Xbox Ones). 

I own an Xbox One because I love Madden and have no way to play it on PC unless I want a much older version. I'd rather play the current gen version than emulate an old PS2 version or play Madden 08 on PC. 

I just wish there was a good baseball game on PC or XONE. I don't want to buy a PS4 just for MLB the Show but again that game is Sony's and its their right to not want it on the competition. 

I think he means paid exclusives

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Why would I want to stream a game from a worse piece of hardware to a better piece of hardware? That's just stupid.

Now if I can just say......buy the same titles FOR MY PC. then fine.

Still, never going to buy an xbox or any console ever again.

Maybe cause not everyone has an amazing PC as you do, I would like to stream PS4 to my PC it would be amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well it was in regards to Halo. Isn't that brand owned by Microsoft or am I mistaken? I know Bungie left the company but the name Halo should still be owned by MS

Except those people spent 350$ on a console. If they owned a rig already, why not just buy an R9 280? They don't know anything about pcs, right. But not bothering to be informed doesn't make a bad choice better.

Don't generalize just don't do it, I have a PC that my PS4 take 10 laps around it before it does anything, I would be happy to stream my PS4 to my PC, buying an R9 280 ?? not everyone has a PC most people have laptops and I don't think you can fit an R9 280 in a laptop, not all people can research and get into PCs and buy the best GPU for their PC, what if they had a terrible CPU ??? their gaming experience would still be bad, you argument isn't that good. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What difference will it make ??? it's still an exclusive.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Well it was in regards to Halo. Isn't that brand owned by Microsoft or am I mistaken? I know Bungie left the company but the name Halo should still be owned by MS

ya halo is owned by microsoft.

What difference will it make ??? it's still an exclusive.

paid forces them to make it for that platform only, when some exclusives are exclusives because they don't have the resources to make it on others.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

ya halo is owned by microsoft.

paid forces them to make it for that platform only, when some exclusives are exclusives because they don't have the resources to make it on others.

They aren't forced, they took the money by choice, they aren't forced to take the money.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ