Man Wants to Build Michael's House from GTA V - Kickstarter Campaign

If this is in the wrong section, I'll be damned. It's technically tech news.

So, basically, a man from Ireland had a few drinks with his friends and decided how awesome it would be to build the house of the character Michael from Grand Theft Auto V.

It's technically feasible, and the guy only wants 1.6M euros to do it.

photo-1024x768.jpg?1420411253

I'm looking to raise enough money to plan and construct the famous known house in GTA5. I want to include the interior and exterior of the property as it is projected in the video game. I have chosen the location of Carlingford, County Louth, Ireland. 

I think any gamer who has spent many nights in this magnificent property would love to see a full scale copy constructed in real life.

Thanks to @as96

Z5wv1h8.png

LINK:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1511431587/michaels-house-from-gta5-real-life-build

Sig under construction.

reserved, should it be needed.

"I think any gamer who has spent many nights in this magnificent property would love to see a full scale copy constructed in real life." - He is making this sound a lot better than it actually is. I will not be funding this guys dream house, this is just a stupid project. Also, just look at that troll face avatar of his, this has scam written all over it.

facepalm.gif

k83Ngov.png

Sig under construction.

"only 1.6mil"...

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

K. If that is the type of house he wants, go for it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

"only 1.6mil"...

That doesn't seem TOO bad if you look at it as a whole.

he ain't wrong though, michael's house is a fine property

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Oh how i hate what kickstarter has become

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Nice..

My budget isn't that high, I think I want to make Steve's house from Minecraft.

His idrt house that is!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nice..

My budget isn't that high, I think I want to make Steve's house from Minecraft.

His idrt house that is!

will pledge.

Sig under construction.

will pledge.

After a little bit of rain: "I will rebuild!"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

He claims he'll sell it for charity, i still wouldn't trust him though.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

10dyvqu.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

"I think any gamer who has spent many nights in this magnificent property would love to see a full scale copy constructed in real life." - He is making this sound a lot better than it actually is. I will not be funding this guys dream house, this is just a stupid project. Also, just look at that troll face avatar of his, this has scam written all over it.

facepalm.gif

and the guy only wants 1.6M euros to do it.

I think we have a different definition of "only"

I think we have a different definition of "only"

Nah.

Pretty good for building a nice new house, I'd think...

Sig under construction.

Famous house my ass. Its just a mansion. Why would I pledge for that. Not unique enough. If it was something cool like building the bridge of the enterprise or something like that then maybe.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

facepalm.gif

GERDDERMNIT I KEEP ON PRESSING SOLVED BY ACCIDENT

I hadn't noticed that. I guess I should add it.

Added. Thanks!

Sig under construction.

If he gets away with this.. I'm going to kickstart a castle. From which i will rule the galaxy

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

HAHAHAHAHA HE ONLY HAS €25!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA