Man Wants to Build Michael's House from GTA V - Kickstarter Campaign

Well he raised €25 so far (what did the 6 people smoke though?)

[imgsnip]

Thanks for image. Now on main post.

Sig under construction.

Well If he builds it for 1.6million, not sure how he will do with the property up keep, so he might sell it afterwards. Property is expensive to own.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

1.6million Euro for a game mansion? More like 1.6million euros in denture bills when all of his teeth falls out from smoking all that cigar.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

If i had does kind of money i would pledge the entire 1,6 mill. Just to see how he would actually manage to build a house at the same time he studies computer engineering :) I mean having to buy the land and having a crew of people working on a house of that size is not cheap...

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

If i had does kind of money i would pledge the entire 1,6 mill. Just to see how he would actually manage to build a house at the same time he studies computer engineering :) I mean having to buy the land and having a crew of people working on a house of that size is not cheap...

It would be really fun to see Rockstar Games/Take-Two interactive pledge.

But then it's unrealistic.

Sig under construction.

If he raise 1.6milion he's gonna run with it, I don't think we'll see the house built

And this is why I hang out with people older than me. What a tool.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I want to see this happen but I won't give any of my hard earned money away to anyone especially to kickstarter.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I'm sorry, but Kickstarter is a joke now.

You pledge, the house is built (if goal is met) and then what? Nothing. You get nothing.

At least you get a product when you pledge for actual projects/games.

Actually... For the low price of 400 euro you get to personalize one of the tiles in the bottom of the pool

For a mere 5000 euro you get to stay in the house for 3 nights.

It's an amazing deal!

Guess im gonna jump on kickstarter to get some free money....

Instead of building a house i will ask for money to be able to own same car as Justin Bieber (lambo aventador).

*facepalms so hard yall can hear it*

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Actually... For the low price of 400 euro you get to personalize one of the tiles in the bottom of the pool

For a mere 5000 euro you get to stay in the house for 3 nights.

It's an amazing deal!

But if I get to personalise a tile then it won't be an exact replica. Worthless to collectors. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Nice..

My budget isn't that high, I think I want to make Steve's house from Minecraft.

His idrt house that is!

I guess my minecraft "house" would be really impossible to make then

;_;

2013-01-13_145855_zpsa951f69e.png

2013-01-13_144422_zps1591db77.png

2013-01-13_144439_zps07ad6c42.png

2013-01-13_144501_zpse4b78c1e.png

Oh man where did I put the pics of the castle... ;_; That was really awesome.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

But if I get to personalise a tile then it won't be an exact replica. Worthless to collectors. 

Get them to change GTA V...

Sig under construction.

Get them to change GTA V...

That going to be a separate kickstarter, like a DLC-Kickstarter  :lol:

Guess im gonna jump on kickstarter to get some free money....

Instead of building a house i will ask for money to be able to own same car as Justin Bieber (lambo aventador).

*facepalms so hard yall can hear it*

I don't remember who it was, but someone made a kickstarter to buy the new Mac Pro and he got over 6000 dollars. I wish I was making that up but I am not.

Oh shit you're right. Guess I won't be adding this to my collection of 1:1 scale replicas of fictional mansions then.

I wonder if they have Rockstar's permission? Will there be any issues regarding intellectual property?

Oh and other thing... out of all the awesome video game locations, why pick Michael's house from GTA V?   You can build much greater things!

I do hope he's going to make it into a public hotel and all the backers get to go there on holidays for free.

I don't remember who it was, but someone made a kickstarter to buy the new Mac Pro and he got over 6000 dollars. I wish I was making that up but I am not.

I thought u have to give something back to people. Guess i have to look into the kickstarter policy and see what i can get away with and just go for it because meh, why not!

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

So this is what Kickstarter became, huh?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |