Need some advice for a budget secondhand laptop.

This is my first time creating a post here, so I apologize for the mistakes I might made.
I'm a CS student in year 2 and currently I have 2 laptops, one is a MacBook Pro 2014 and the other is a Dell Latitude 6430s. They are quite old and beaten up. Should I sell both of my laptops and buy a newer secondhand laptop? My budget is about $200 to $300 cause I'm living in Viet Nam. I have a PC at home, so I just need a something a long battery time and lightweight. 
I have some in mind which are Dell Latitude E5480, Dell Latitude 7490, Lenovo ThinkPad T480.

Thanks anyone that are willing to help me!

[ Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems ]

I have a Latitude 7490, it's perfectly fine as a productivity laptop. (And it has an 8th gen CPU so it can run Windows 11 without a bunch of workarounds.) 

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Thinkpads used to be much better... literal ages ago. Lately they haven't been any good with some models being overheating junk, heavy devices too. Stick with Dell IMO on the second hand.

4 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

[ Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems ]

I have a Latitude 7490, it's perfectly fine as a productivity laptop. (And it has an 8th gen CPU so it can run Windows 11 without a bunch of workarounds.) 

I just applied for a data labelling internship at my University, may I ask what's your opinion about the Latitude 7490 performance in this kind of work if your knowledgeable about it? 
And also thanks for replying, I really appreciated it!

I would suggest saving your money for now, unless it hinders your performance, and replace the battery on your '14 MBP (given it can handle your current load and not fall apart of course). Reasoning would be portability and the screen. Don't install Linux, battery management isn't good afaik.