How bad the will it be?

Pekokopiko

So i got an I5 4670 and an RX 5600 XT from my ryzen 5 3600 pc which died cause of power surge.

So i gonna use the gpu to my old PC to play some games like CSGO, Valorant, Apex and CK3... How bad do you think the performance will be?

I can't really test it yet since i'm waiting for my evga 550GD came.

37 minutes ago, Pekokopiko said:

How bad do you think the performance will be?

Probably not unplayable, a lot of those competitive shooters are designed to be okay with older hardware to appeal to larger audiences, not restricted to the most badass hardware. 

Obviously you already know the CPU will struggle to feed the graphics card, but do you have dual channel ram of decent speed? That will help performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, Pekokopiko said:

So i got an I5 4670 and an RX 5600 XT from my ryzen 5 3600 pc which died cause of power surge.

So i gonna use the gpu to my old PC to play some games like CSGO, Valorant, Apex and CK3... How bad do you think the performance will be?

I can't really test it yet since i'm waiting for my evga 550GD came.

you have a z97 mobo by any chance? If so, you can slightly OC the 4670. Im running a 4590 @3.9ghz all core.

To do this, sync all cores, and then set the multiplier to the max avaliable. Also set max cache ratio to the max avaliable (i think its 39 im not sure)

Increase the bclk clock until the system is not stable. Mine goes up to 105

Just so you know, increasing the bclk clock will also overclock everything else, including the ram, so increase the dram voltage, or loosen (increase) its timings. Mine is at 2100mhz at 1.7v