Something New from AMD on the 23rd?

Deletive

Probably a repost but 

the-evolution-of-amd-radeon-gpus_53ee254

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/amd30live

"To celebrate 30 years of graphics and gaming innovation, we're taking a walk down memory lane to commemorate landmark moments in the history of AMD Radeon graphics cards and technologies. Radeon is gaming"

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Don't think it is a repost. I'm pretty excited to see what comes out. I hope it isn't the leaked R9 285X though.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

AMD Nuclear Reactor

If you Crossfire them, you can heat the world. 

more like power some hybrid car running off of heat from the cards :P

AMD heaters?

Oh wait.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Something something amd is bad.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I wonder if we will see the new 300 series? Nvidias 800 series will come out September I believe?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Could this be the worlds first GPU toaster?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Semi-related Youtube video:

Could this be the worlds first GPU toaster?

"It can run Crysis 3 at 4K300 at ultra and make me cinammon french toast!"

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Im calling it R9 295x2 Z. For the low price of $4500

its a titan z and a r9 295x2 in crossfire with mineral oil cooling

The theme is graphics cards so I'm gonna guess they'll announce either some mantle-related stuff or a new line of GPU's.  Possibly even more powerful APU's.

In a perfect world, it'd be an APU capable of R9 graphics.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

its a titan z and a r9 295x2 in crossfire

No its two r9 295x2s in one card for the price of three

I don't know what they will do next, but I do think they are going for the world record for the longest  pre release marketing campaign. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Lol, so many comments on hot AMD cards x)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Most likely the 285

Probably nothing really that good.

But, on the other hand, that chart is only showing the top end GPUs that AMD put out at that time, so it might be something a little better. Maybe the new, efficient architecture they were talking about?

Oh well, I can just wait and see, I guess

Could be a new gpu hooked up to a car radiator. Nah most likely Tonga i just want something better than my cards -.-

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Probably an AMD branded toaster at the rate they've been going downhill with exciting launches recently lol

Yeah but it has homogenous unified memory addressing so....you can toast a muffin and a biscuit at the same time!

In all seriousness, it's got to be Tonga (285x). I am pretty excited for the new card and am looking forward to see its perf/watt compared to Maxwell. They are pulling an Nvidia with the 256bit bus, so I am really interested to see how it stacks up against Tahiti which I assume it will be replacing at some point in the near future.

This card hopefully will lay to rest some of the overused "nuclear reactor" jokes everyone likes to spit out. Hawaii doesn't draw much more power than full GK110, it was just the really crappy reference cooler and the lag time we saw for the release of aftermarket solutions that gave it a bad rep. The rest of the lineup is not "hot" or out of line with power consumption.

Probably amd's new space heater

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz