What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Compare coolermaster GX with coolermaster GX II PSU.

AMD FX9xxx CPU's

Compare i3 vs FX 4300 in farcry4 (prove if 2 cores are actually not worth it to play the game, compared to a quad core)

Phenom II X6 1050t

30fps vs 60 fps (youtube has the 60fps thing now, maybe you guys can work something out to literally demonstrate the difference)

GALAX GTX 980 Hall of fame

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Zalman ZM-T4

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Sorry if the title is slightly deceiving. But I think Linus should be doing a review of the new H140-X liquid CPU cooler by Swiftech soon, now that its both announced AND released. Christmas is the perfect time to build a new computer, and so far it looks like the cpu cooler to beat!

http://www.swiftech.com/h140-x.aspx 

Page got removed.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Is the a h 120x coming? I need one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i really don't get this liquid cooling unit, there's much cheaper ones at this size, and for a little more compared to what you're paying for that one you can get twice the performance...

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

i really don't get this liquid cooling unit, there's much cheaper ones at this size, and for a little more compared to what you're paying for that one you can get twice the performance...

Get a radiator and a GPu block and you have a full loop, a trusted pump and good performance

Love if I could control the pump speed with CAM like you can with the Krakens

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I'd like to see Linus review an Acer product once again just so he could give them proper criticism. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314681

Something like that. I can almost guarantee it's stuffed with over 40GB of bloatware like ours was.

(V552P-X440 is ours)

Please Linus. Make them realize bloatware needs to die.

Same with HP and Dell.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

I'd like to see Linus review an Acer product once again just so he could give them proper criticism. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314681

Something like that. I can almost guarantee it's stuffed with over 40GB of bloatware like ours was.

(V552P-X440 is ours)

Please Linus. Make them realize bloatware needs to die.

Same with HP and Dell.

And Sony, and Toshiba.

Dell?

Lenovo is better in terms of bloatware

@Bubblewhale, I found a film camera, look at my latest status update

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

When I buy a laptop I format and reinstall. Bye bye bloatware :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What kind of bloatware? WildTangent is actually good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm not up-and-up on the whole economy of bloatware -- doesn't having it help keep the cost of systems down?  

If so, I'd rather just uninstall the software I don't want.  

Not a big deal, they make a little profit from it and maybe reduce the cost by that amount. Maybe wastes about 10 mins of your time. 

REVIEW ISPs haha which ones give best connection and least throttling.... guess its not really possible but it would be worth a laugh

Love to see reviews of axes, chainsaws, etc I be happy then :D