What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

I would love you to review the BenQ GW2765HT or BL2710PT AHVA (IPS) monitors please. Twould be great!

@Slick | @LinusTech

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Windows Ten?

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

The MSI X99 lineup

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

So wait its a SSD that you plug into ram slots? how does this even work?

Might help :D but may not answer your question fully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfpdciV9B4

Entry level, Prosumer and professional level cameras/ lenses/ photography equipment! 

There is loads of review channels out there which are no where near the quality which you guys put out, but get loads of views!

Home theatre equipment. Yes. HT.

Soundbars, speakers, receivers, TV's, media boxes, etc. Or at least more HTPC stuff

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Func MS-2

You'd think that after both LinusTech and Slick were in their video they'd review the mouse..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTQ0Zkd98w

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I know you guys aren't really into fan reviews but I'm curious whether or not the Arctic Cooling F12 is any good. My case takes eight 120mm case fans so having good price/performance ratio is critical.

http://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-F12-Value-Standard-Noise/dp/B00NTUJRHK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1416523778&sr=8-3&keywords=arctic+f12

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

it would awesome to see the asus x99 WS

where dum WS's at. I thought they where linus's favorite motherboards and you guys haven't even metioned to talk about there latest? Shame on you.

beyerdynamic custom one pro and raspberry pi

raspberry pi is awesome, everbody knows it by now..haha

I want some reviews about Zalman stuff. And Linus is able to compare that stuff against the things he already has. 
Would be much easier to choose the parts if I get a review about Zalman cases cooling and so on. 

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

8gb R9 290x by Sapphire. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Not exactly a specific product and probably also a bit outside your normal review range but I'd love to see some videos going into the gray zone between enthusiast grade and professional grade rigs and equipment.

I recently was tasked with setting up a small server for a company and ended up picking parts that i thought would be "professional" grade but turned out to give me quite a few headaches when i later had to get drivers working towards a Windows Server 2012 environment, which left me thinking that I should probably have gone for a rack-mounted setup instead.

I'm guessing you guys (LMG) have had all sorts of similar challenges when dealing with what is now your your bath/server room rigs.

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··