What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Printers, controllers, wheels, flight sticks etc

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Can you guys do another budget build? Using intel?

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

MSI MPower Max AC Would be awesome!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Raijintek triton aio please!!!!

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: MSI GS70 2QE

I would like to see some reviews of "rubbish" components and an overview of exactly why they are "rubbish" in a comparison sense.

Because there is a lot of gear that is sold out there, that seems to be "fine" to use and costs a substantial amount less than even mainstream low end gear.

This was a suggestion made from a friend of mine who is very 'frugal' but seems to enjoy the experience he has with "cheap" gear.

And I can't really argue about his setup for the price.

I'd love to see a video on blower style GPU's versus normal dual or triple fan custom coolers. Also is there a reason You guys really only do motherboard overviews and unboxings rather than reviews?

This would have to be this most stupid product I've seen lately. 

I think it must be a jock product.

Go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRwiQnXPZX4

Hm can we get some more text info? I can't see the video, it's blocked for me haha.

Hm can we get some more text info? I can't see the video, it's blocked for me haha.

It's an installation tutorial... Zero performance info shown.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

This would have to be this most stupid product I've seen lately. 

I think it must be a jock product.

This is old news....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/248530-gigabyte-presents-geforce-gtx-980-waterforce-tri-sli-kit-water-cooling-3x-980-gpu-kit-like-you-have-never-seen-before/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/259671-remember-gigabytes-3-way-sli-980-water-force-kit-its-now-available-for-purchase/

It's a JayzTwoCents Exclusive review for now.

You should add his Instagram page for the announcement of exclusive review of this Gigabyte Water Force

http://instagram.com/p/wKsjADALe0/

It's an installation tutorial... Zero performance info shown.

Ah, okay. I was really curious. :)

Thanks snowComet. I was doing a water cooling search for new vids on you-tube and saw this and nearly fell of my chair laughing.

I think it should be mandatory for everyone to watch this to show what not to waist your money on.

Thanks snowComet. I was doing a water cooling search for new vids on you-tube and saw this and nearly fell of my chair laughing.

I think it should be mandatory for everyone to watch this to show what not to waist your money on.

I consider this shitposting

MUST review is a pretty big request... What if they don't send him one, I doubt he'd buy this to do a video like he did with the Router he just did a video on.

"Dear Gigabyte, wanna send me some $3000 dollars worth of product please, SnootchyBootchies :) "

There will be plenty of reviews out there that isn't Mr.Sebastian himself doing them.

<^Shitposting..guilty as charged.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The amount of shitposting increases with each passing day...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Can you guys do another budget build? Using intel?

Budget build.. Intel.. thats funny.

I'd like to see a comparison video with all the korean monitors.

I'd love to see a video on how much a CPU overclock really helps in gaming. E.g., test the following CPUs with dual GTX 980's at 1080p ultra with V-Sync off in AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Crysis 3, and BF4 64 man server since these are games that seem to want a lot out of a CPU.

1. i5-4430

2. i5-4690

3. i5-4690k @ 4.2 GHz

4. i5-4690k @ 4.8 GHz

Everyone and their mother here wants to overclock despite the significantly higher platform cost, and I'd really like it put to the test whether it makes any kind of non-trivial difference in one's gaming experience.

I'd also like to see the same test done with i7's

1. i7-4770

2. i7-4790k @ 4.2 GHz

3. i7-4790k @ 4.8 GHz

The reason I'd like to see it with i7's is to see how better CPU utilization from HT can affect an overclock. You always hear a 20% increase in clockspeed doesn't translate to a 20% increase in performance, perhaps because of cache misses or incorrect branch predictions. I wonder if the overclock translates better to a performance gain when you don't have these kind of problems negating your clock gains. I mean in theory an i7 should get a stronger ratio of performance gain to clockspeed gain in a well parallelized game, and I'd love to see how well that really plays out.

It's a repost and it's old news boy you missed some wan shows.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Not is this very old info, but this is not Tech News, especially when all you have written is a review request.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

It's a repost and it's old news boy you missed some wan shows.

Yeah I remember them check it out live. They were like "How do you even... Oh it's coming out of the front !! ooooooooohhh rofl"