What do we do now?

LinusTech

This doesn't look good. Has anyone noticed the new CEO has been absent recently?

33 minutes ago, yobson said:

video's private mate

Is this a floatplane exclusive? They get to see it first I guess...

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

image.thumb.png.8077f3154a6b9aab5ad8d87beaa21936.png

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

Gonna summarize it before its unprivated:

Screenshot_20230815-212427_Spotify.png

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

29 minutes ago, ramp said:

I feel like none of you (people who say this) actually have tried to get something to court. Or have any life experience whatsoever, no offense.

It takes a lot of time and money (and people if you don't know what you're doing).

And even then the question is - what do you want out of it?

As someone who has wanted to go to court before because of a business relationship issue, it was not worth destroying my mental health further.

Going to court takes a toll regardless, but especially since you can't leave your toxic workplace behind you - you can't find rest until after this whole process is done which can take a long time.

So if you want money, sure, go ahead.

But if you want out of that toxic work environment? If you feel horrible? If you want peace of mind? Then no, going to court isn't easy. And probably isn't worth it.

Calling Madison fame hungry even though she has not seen major growth since her time there and only comes out NOW instead of when people talked way more about her is just a dumb take. Especially compared to LTT who is notoriously fame hungry, this argument falls even flatter (given the amount of pressure and content that's being pushed, the creation of more and more channels and following trends like Reaction videos).

This was a good post.

The only thing about her behaviour (which I don't blame her for) which I don't understand is then after quitting, continuing to post in social media. That's such a lose-lose move. In that way she attracts negativity from the haters, which can be very damaging in an already hurt mental health state..

..and that also might bring her forcefully to a legal battle. Which for sure (as you said) damages ones mental health.

did he schedule a thread to be posted and schedule the video to go live and then later cancel the video publication and forget to cancel the thread being posted? not sure if you can even schedule threads to be posted automatically like that though

Just now, DamirB said:

How about watching the video before conclusions?

Wild idea, not chaotic though try again! /s

28 minutes ago, post_screen said:

I'll be destroyed for this but here we go: you are obviously someone who has never had any injustice done to them. Not to say you are a man (probably are, but that's not the point). Police does not care about stuff like that unless it's a ongoing issue that puts many people in danger. At most, she could get a lawyer and hope for a court to listen to her case. Women don't report harassments like that as it often leads to retaliation and public judgement

do you think anyone lives in this world has no injustice done to them??????, Also to say that about Police is mad, i know alot who do care about the law and if you knew even one cop and heard there stories, you wouldnt say the dont care, youd say the world broke them

2 minutes ago, DamirB said:

How about watching the video before conclusions?

You can't say "I don't give a shit" then 30 minutes later say "I give a shit" you already explained how you felt your voice on the matter only changed because of outrage