What do we do now?

LinusTech
2 minutes ago, yobson said:

did he schedule a thread to be posted and schedule the video to go live and then later cancel the video publication and forget to cancel the thread being posted? not sure if you can even schedule threads to be posted automatically like that though

Seems plausible!

Just now, Texbobcat said:

You can't say "I don't give a shit" then 30 minutes later say "I give a shit" you already explained how you felt.

you can go back on your word when you realise your word actually means something and isnt just "lmao bro i just read the room wrong"

weather or not you accept his apology is up to you

Most likely privates because it was made before Madison's made comments. 

Due to the nature of her Tweets, I do not expect LMG to publicly acknowledge them, most likely as advised by their lawyers on retainer. 

CPU - Intel Core i5 10600K @ 5GHz @ 1.35v + EK Custom Loop (Evo Supremacy Block, 240mm Copper Radiator, Res/Pump Combo, Mayhem Soft Tubing and Fluid) - GPU - Gigabyte G1 GeForce GTX 1070 - RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200MHz - Mobo - Asus Z490-A Prime - SSD - Samsung 850 120GB - HDD - 2TB WD Black - PSU - EVGA G2 650W Gold - Case - Corsair 680X RGB White with 6 x Corsair LL120 Fans. 

Picture of my System - https://imgur.com/gallery/q27dw2g

Just now, AdonMrGveret said:

you can go back on your word when you realise your word actually means something and isnt just "lmao bro i just read the room wrong"

No you cannot, he tripled down, then tripled down again, didn't say anything for over a day, expects forgiveness but at the same time he will attempt to ruin the livelihoods of others for less. Linus isn't a small creator making content with his friends, it's a large corporation there is no reason to treat him any different than how he does eufy or any of his ex sponsors that he stopped supporting over controversy's 

9 minutes ago, LUCRETIA said:

I stand with former female employees of LMG.

What happened?

never overclock your underwear

Just now, AdonMrGveret said:

IF he goes back on his words, and that is a big IF in this case, then there is a matter of... if you believe him, especially after all of this.

Apologize and go for "business as usual" ? I don't think so now.

1 minute ago, Texbobcat said:

No you cannot, he tripled down, then tripled down again, didn't say anything for over a day, expects forgiveness but at the same time he will attempt to ruin the livelihoods of others for less. Linus isn't a small creator making content with his friends, it's a large corporation there is no reason to treat him any different than how he does eufy or any of his ex sponsors that he stopped supporting over controversy's 

I continue to find myself reading your posts across multiple pages, and its quite clear your angry (and thats okay), but your really not acting like a rationale human being right now.

Might be time to take a keyboard break, that's if you didn't sign up yesterday to plough onto this story and are unwilling to accept anything other than outrage. 

1 minute ago, joaopt said:

grab the popcorns folks, were we go, train wreck is on the move, no brakes

not even 20 minutes in and a argument has already commenced in the comment section.

Just now, Texbobcat said:

i do agree that hes acting like a spoiled kid rn, but that doesnt prevent him from from realising his mistakes after he makes them. i personally dont believe he has malicious intent, though, again, that doesnt excuse him from what he has done.

also dont expect for this to be resolved in under a day, that just unrealistic

Its 3:00 am ish in Vancoover right now, its possible the video was supposed to go up now but since the Madison comments they might hold off for a while longer.

Just now, joaopt said:

i like the "WE", he is clearly not assuming his role, just apologise like a man, jesus

Technically what happened to Madison has been done by many people, not just him, but idk if he's gonna address it in the video since she tweeted about it just a couple of hours ago

Just now, wfrank said:

These are pretty big accusations and oddly amazing timing. I seriously hope this doesn't turn into a he said she said because of a waterblock.

Linus fucked up badly but I don't think he would talk about someone's tits very immaturely in a rushed work environment.

Just now, Exentio said:

Technically what happened to Madison has been done by many people, not just him, but idk if he's gonna address it in the video since she tweeted about it just a couple of hours ago

That's probably the whole reason the video has been privated, gotta rewrite the script to address further issues popping up left and right.

Just now, Exentio said:

I'm gonna assume it won't be addressed, but I guess it's possible the reason the video is still private is Madison opening up surprised them and they're scrambling to re-shoot with it taken into account.

Just now, Mircoxi said:

I'm gonna assume it won't be addressed, but I guess it's possible the reason the video is still private is Madison opening up surprised them and they're scrambling to re-shoot with it taken into account.

Isn't it 2am in BC? I doubt they would be reshooting unless it's just Linus in his office.

Just now, Exentio said:

i was not talking about that at all, i think that's more like a police matter now. I was talking about the all LMG trainwreck prior to that if you want. The lying, the bad work ethic.

that is to serious to be taken on a video i would say, i hope he is not that stupid to discuss that on a video, and with his gaslighting and lying history