Which Tech brands do you trust most?

It's asus for me, too :) never had any complaints with their stuff. Intel is right behind.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Corsair and MSI

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Corsair

Asus

MSI

Intel

Valve

GOG

Nvidia (although VRAM-gate did hurt their trustworthiness)

Nintendo (they make quality products, but their business decisions are questionable)

Staedtler (arts and stationery supplies)

Lego (phenomenal quality control considering they're a toy manufacturer)

Edited by Daftworks
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Kingston and Intel I would have to say.

I'd say Asus because I've owned quite a few of their products but some of them fail on the lowest level possible. Like P8P67 boards not reading RAM sticks because the screws on the CPU cooler were too tight... Wow, just wow... took me hours to figure out! -_-

EVGA

No brand can beat EVGA. It's a fact. They gave me a 770 when I RMA'd a 680

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Trust obviously coz duaah...

But for me it's probably ASUS all tho MSI and Fractal Design are pretty close too.

a guarantee does not automatically mean I trust the games they publish will meet my standards.

Absolutely not what it means.

Everyone has different standards, for me NFS Rivals was great, even if it (sadly) played only @ 30 FPS it was a good game and a step in the right direction for the NFS franchise.

I wouldn't of gotten a refund on Rivals, since i thought it was the best game that truly captured the feel of getting chased by the cops and having nothing to defend yourself eith other than some gadgets ands pure raw power.

The GGG isnt there to ensure quality games, its there to ensure that if you don't like the game, you can get your money back,which can lower piracy rates as well.

well... none of my logitech peripherals has failed on me ever...

they seem to be indestructible.

Asus because EVGA let me down on my 660. RMA'd it, sent me a new one, had the same problem. They blamed my PSU as the problem, but since switching to an Asus Strix 970 I haven't had said issue, still using the same power supply.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Everyone has different standards, for me NFS Rivals was great, even if it (sadly) played only @ 30 FPS it was a good game and a step in the right direction for the NFS franchise.

I wouldn't of gotten a refund on Rivals, since i thought it was the best game that truly captured the feel of getting chased by the cops and having nothing to defend yourself eith other than some gadgets ands pure raw power.

The GGG isnt there to ensure quality games, its there to ensure that if you don't like the game, you can get your money back,which can lower piracy rates as well.

Well ofc I respect your opinion there

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

The big problem that I see with that program is that you only have 24 hours from when you first start the game to be able to get a refund. In other words, get a game at release, boot it up to make sure it actually sort of works. After that you have the 24 hours to test out the game, and if you are someone like me who only plays for an hour or two every day. It's just simply not enough.

Corsair

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Ducky. Always make solid keyboards and for the most part, cater for everyone... Unlike other keyboard manufacturers who are are all "YOU WILL HAVE THIS SWITCH AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. DON'T TALK BACK."

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop