Which Tech brands do you trust most?

I'm stuck between ASUS and Steelseries.

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

In terms of components, Gigabyte.

Laptops: Lenovo. Hp are a close second, but Lenovo laptops seem to be rugged as hell, have awesome cooling and not skimp on performance as a result.

For me i would choose

Lenovo ( own 9 ish products by them) ( only 3 are mine) 

Panasonic (our 3 family tvs) (my go to tv brand)

Monster Audio (i love them and there products are great) (own 3 products)

BMW (own a 2000 328i) ( ze german quality control)

Ruark Audio (their attention to detail) (dad owns a Ruark r7)

Logetic is love Logetic is life!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

MSI
Coolermaster 
Corsair
Intel

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

For me i would choose

Lenovo ( own 9 ish products by them) ( only 3 are mine) 

Panasonic (our 3 family tvs) (my go to tv brand)

Monster Audio (i love them and there products are great) (own 3 products)

BMW (own a 2000 328i) ( ze german quality control)

Ruark Audio (their attention to detail) (dad owns a Ruark r7)

i agree on lenovo

Kingston for me.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I guess I'm going to be the first:

Apple

Logitech

Sony

All 3 of these companies are the only 3 in memory which haven't failed on me (Unless the product was over 5 Years Old in which it was due for replacement) or if it was still in warranty they replaced/repaired the product within 1 week of me reporting the failure.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Logitech and Steelseries for me. Their budget products are pretty damn good.

Spoiler

believe it or not, but Logitech, i must be lucky because i am rough and brutal to all my Logitech products, and the worst thing that has happened, was having to put the keycaps back onto my k120 after throwing it across the room (don't ask why)

Nothing to see here, move along

Asus.

corsair.

My corsair RAM broke once,they replaced it within a couple of days without asking questions.

Even the best products break once a while,and i stay loyal to the brand that offers me the best support.

I'd say it's a tie between Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic, both deliver excellent quality in each price range.

Be quiet! is a trustworthy brand for me as well, but they don't have a lot of experience and that is kinda visible in some of their products.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

corsair amd and asus

:D

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Be quite and msi. 
Nothing will go wrong with them.

Yes this is a joke

Cooler Master for some reason. Whenever I have an issue they reply really quickly and have an actual answer and not some generic PR bull. And their products never have flexing issues unlike Corsair and Fractal.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I'm going to be hated by everyone in the forum, but I have to be honest: I trust Apple products the most. In fact, I am posting this from my MacBook I bought in mid 2008, the the first one to be made of aluminum. 

To be sincere, I have only owned 3 laptops: a Toshiba Sateillite, an HP Pavilion, and my current MacBook, and the Mac has survived for the most time by far, 7 years, compared to 3 and 2 respectively.

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

I'm going to be hated by everyone in the forum, but I have to be honest: I trust Apple products the most. In fact, I am posting this from my MacBook I bought in mid 2008, the the first one to be made of aluminum. 

To be sincere, I have only owned 3 laptops: a Toshiba Sateillite, an HP Pavilion, and my current MacBook, and the Mac has survived for the most time by far, 7 years, compared to 3 and 2 respectively.

I'm in the same boat as you, My old MacBook Pro a 2006 Model lasted until recently so was 9 Years old before it was replaced by my MacBook Air. Also my Mac Pro which is 7 Years old now is still going like a champ running the latest software with no issues which is why I trust them.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

a guarantee does not automatically mean I trust the games they publish will meet my standards.

Although EA does many things wrong. If you buy a crappy game from them, you can return it in 24 hours. Valve's, or steam's policy is a joke. People can praise Valve for being a great company and all, they may treat their employees well, but they treat their customers like shit. It's like they don't care about the customers, because people use steam anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |