Which Tech brands do you trust most?

Gigabyte

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Best hard drive ever?

SEAGATE

(if you cant tell im being sarcastic)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Nvidia I guess...

Samsung's never failed me - with my Samsung Chromebook and my Note 3...

Sig under construction.

Logitech.

They make my headset, speakers, webcam, driving wheel, and I plan on buying their new mouse (can't remember exactly what it's called). However, they did disappoint me with their latest keyboard.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Corsair

OS: Windows 10 Pro | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H110 | Mainboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 2x 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @3600MHz | GPU: Inno3D GeForce GTX 980 iChill X4 Air Boss Ultra | Main SSD: 1TB Corsair MP600 NVME | SSD1: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD | SSD2: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | HDD1: WD Green 1000GB | HDD2: WD Green 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Keyboard: Logitech G513 | Headset: Logitech G933 | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG248Q & LG 29UM65-P

Logitech.

They make my headset, speakers, webcam, driving wheel, and I plan on buying their new mouse (can't remember exactly what it's called). However, they did disappoint me with their latest keyboard.

Why is everyone hating the G910?! I love it!!! :P

OS: Windows 10 Pro | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H110 | Mainboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 2x 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @3600MHz | GPU: Inno3D GeForce GTX 980 iChill X4 Air Boss Ultra | Main SSD: 1TB Corsair MP600 NVME | SSD1: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD | SSD2: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | HDD1: WD Green 1000GB | HDD2: WD Green 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Keyboard: Logitech G513 | Headset: Logitech G933 | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG248Q & LG 29UM65-P

For me, it's just all the little things and the fact that there are other keyboards out there where those little things aren't a problem.

(I made a mistake in this post and ended up making two, now I don't know how to delete it, forgive me i'm new here)

(and can you delete these, and how?)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Why is everyone hating the G910?! I love it!!! :P

For me it's all the little things and the fact that there are other keyboards out there that don't have those problems.

-Ron White

Asus

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

For me it's EVGA (hardware), Corsair (coolers, cases, memory etc.), Logitech (accessories). 

I'm not really a fan of ASUS. I've had a few of their products (high end) and I'd get the run around. EVGA is top notch where as Corsair has gone out of their way for me (I'll never forget it).

When doing my undergraduate in Michigan I didn't have a car and my Corsair HX1000 was having a problem and they let me do an advance RMA (free of charge, they just did the full price charge to make sure that I returned my old one to them). I was running late on sending my old one back and contacted them about it (I didn't have a car) and they were pretty friendly and flexible with me. They even replaced my Corsair H100 for me. Also whenever they replaced something for me, they sent me a new sealed replacement and included a return shipping label. 

Corsair for sure

There products are just solid.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

I know it says most trusted BRAND not brands but 

Intel

Asus

EVGA

Fractal design

PNY

Logitech

Never had a problem with any of those companies, all of the rma's i have had to do with these companies have been easy and painless, so props to them! :D

Fractal Design Define S | Asus X570 TUF Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3600mhz ram | Nvidia RTX 3080 FE |

Corsair RMx 1000w PSU | Corsair H115 Elite Cappellix | Micron M600 M.2 256Gb SSDs | WD SN850X 4TB NVME | 2TB Samsung 860evo | 1440p 240hz LG UltraGear 27GR95QE OLED | 1440p 155hz Dell S2719DGF | LG 29WP60G-B 1080p 75hz Ultrawide | GMMK TKL | Glorious Model O-

Does it have to be IT/tech related? If not, one brand for each category that I personally trust:

Peripherals: Logitech

Not my no.1 choice when I'm particularly looking for something, but when I have doubt, I get Logitech. I have Razers that spoilt in 1-2 years, but all the cheap logitechs last forever. PC for parents? Logitech it is. Friend asking for advice (and I'm lazy to do research)? Logitech it is.

Monitor: Dell

Solidly built and reliable. My first dell monitor was 10 year old, still working. Got even older dell monitor at where I work, still working. Okay, some died, but those were ancient looking 4:3 aspect ratios model.

Air conditioning: Sanyo.

I know Sanyo was now subsidiary of Panasonic, but I had a 26 year-old unit in my bedroom that still works, no major service other than cleaning.

Corsair, XFX, Silverstone, Intel, AMD

Never bought anything from them that broke.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Corsair, MSI, and Intel.

EA for Game DRM's.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Intel... it's the only Intelligent choice really.

Sponsored by Intel.

No really, they're great.

ASUS!  bought a lot of their products and I only had 1 product die and they promptly replaced it. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

On the H100i?

Pretty sure he's referring to the K70.

Yup, I've 17 of the annoying dead buggers on my K70 w/ MX Browns.

The only brands I have purchased ( More than once ) and had zero issues with.

MSI - Motherboards

AMD - CPU & OEM GPU

Sapphire - Aftermarket GPU

Enermax / Lepa - Power Supply & Fans

Western Digital - Hard Drives

Kingston - Memory & SSD

AeroCool - Fans

That's all my trusted brands.

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W