Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Managed to finish a few of this season's series tonight (though I'll probably give my final thoughts on the series themselves in a few days).

Rinne (25). decent.

This wasn't too bad as far as season-enders go, because it was the kind of idea you might expect yet it didn't drag too much out (aside from the overused "granny" joke). I can't say it was terribly funny, but it had its moments and certainly managed to liven itself up with a few unexpected scenes. They also mixed in some of what passes as romance in this series, and it worked out pretty well. Overall, a win as far as this series goes, but lacking a bit of its usual energy somehow. It did its job of keeping my interest for the next season, which should rejuvenate things handily with the new cast-members it's due to introduce.

Working!!! (13). good.

Well well... this was actually a decent closer. And the series did end on a good note, if you ignore all the pointless crap about Takanashi's mom, which might as well have just been contained in the one-hour special they teased after the closing credits. Also if you weren't hoping for a more substantial arc from Souma, or much of anything with Matsumoto. But those things aren't this episode's fault. It provided ample closure to not just the other romance of the series, but also gave Poplar a level up and ended things on a "life will go on" note that suits the series well enough. In fact, this is likely the strongest ending episode to this kind of sitcom anime that I've seen in a long while. It's definitely hindered by the post-episode teaser, but I'm willing to ignore that as it's completely tacked on and unnecessary for closing out the story... it's just a lame extra.

Ore Monogatari (24). so-so.

This was a pretty contrived plot to end things on, but then I guess they couldn't think of a more engaging way to end the series than on a bit of the ol' forced drama. It at least sort of fits Takeo's character (after they recently pumped up his confidence issues for this purpose), and it wasn't melodramatic, so I guess I can live with it. But it felt unconvincing whenever it took things more seriously than making it all a joke. Ultimately it was acceptably cute and fun, it wasn't a compelling end to the series. I would rather have seen them give Suna an anime-original ending while Takeo learned to call Rinko by her first name, but I guess this is all we'll get unless they get a second season. And to be honest, I think I've had more than my fill of this show for one lifetime. It feels like the anime could have ended ages ago and I wouldn't have noticed a substantial difference. I'm not sure if that's quite good or bad, but looking back on the series I doubt I'll remember much about it other than its ED and what you could pick up from its image on anidb.

soooo cpu is going form 30% to 0% just randomly..... im scared.

44caec1e6ede00ad0e3cced74687b5b7.png

sounds like its time to upgrade :D 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Managed to finish a few of this season's series tonight (though I'll probably give my final thoughts on the series themselves in a few days).

Working!!! (13). good.

Well well... this was actually a decent closer. And the series did end on a good note, if you ignore all the pointless crap about Takanashi's mom, which might as well have just been contained in the one-hour special they teased after the closing credits. Also if you weren't hoping for a more substantial arc from Souma, or much of anything with Matsumoto. But those things aren't this episode's fault. It provided ample closure to not just the other romance of the series, but also gave Poplar a level up and ended things on a "life will go on" note that suits the series well enough. In fact, this is likely the strongest ending episode to this kind of sitcom anime that I've seen in a long while. It's definitely hindered by the post-episode teaser, but I'm willing to ignore that as it's completely tacked on and unnecessary for closing out the story... it's just a lame extra.

Woah woah.

I'm watching it, right now.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Working!!! (13). good.

I guess when you put it that way it does make sense as a final episode.

Watched episode 18 of Gundam 00.

At first I liked Nena Trinity. Then episode 18 comes along. I now hate her.

e0079307_47f9648ad2272.jpg

Blarg

So, this happened not to long ago with some friends. not related to anime at all, but I have to share it cause it was hilarious, or well, we all thought it was hilarious. 

Situation

Four of us at a table: Me, Chris, John (super short, 5'1", and he's 22), and Geordan (black friend)

Geordan: John (little man) kind of looks like a leprechaun. 

John: *Something something snarky comment*

*Few minutes later*

Chris: Geordan, stop being black and looking through my bag!

Me: He's probably looking for John's pot of gold. 

Everybody except John:

5862e7e485.gif

Me: 

https://puu.sh/kpJfV/daa63287e3.webm

(You have no idea how perfect the timing was. So proud of myself.)

COMIC SANS

12002105_1492482991067263_29475235295360

11895105_1488399904808905_89238569552238

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Now I remember why I forgot the story of Hoshizora e Kakaru hashi... The ending is too mediocre... and too predictable... I'll give this a 4.5./10...

If I was the one adapting this, I'd have chosen a more interesting route... The visuals and music are good enough tho,,,

Now... to look for the source...

Oh look, I have a new background now !

bjDTx1H.jpg

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Oh look, I have a new background now !

Is that from Ao no exorcist?

large.gif

Reminds me of that.

And reminds me of Kyoukai no kanata too.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I just read through over 300 missed posts in place of actual work. Do I gets cookie?

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I just read through over 300 missed posts in place of actual work. Do I gets cookie?

No

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

No

post-108407-0-09851200-1443350697.gif

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Sorry, I don`t have any cookies, so have some donuts.

tumblr_n6s4xax59K1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sorry, I don`t have any cookies, so have some donuts.

tumblr_n6s4xax59K1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

Fresh from the oven. :D

You guys! You shouldn't have!

-snip-

That's so awesome.

After reading through the 353 notifications (of which 300+ were from here), I see the anime-related posts to off-topic posts -ratio has risen noticeably.

However, apart from that, I have to quote @MyInnerFred

You clowns

Off-topic (for those who are here for actual content, feel free to skip this):

me too , or how about the healing center and the nurse is all like "hope to see you again soon!" 

like really ? that's kinda dark 

We need to get out our tin foil hats mang. 

It's all a conspiracy to make money off of kids being Pokemon trainers. 

Didn't even think of it that way until you pointed that out... Can't forget it now...

Yep, sounds like they are using kids to rack up profits. [Cue think_of_the_children.gif]

tumblr_mkyqdvQ2AK1qfdwzxo2_500_zps9ef135

I gave up on being helpful long ago so I mainly just stay in anime threads and keyboard / mouse threads these days but I try to avoid the threads that just end up full of k70 and g502 recommendations since they are usually a waste of time anyways.

lol I only ever hang out here and the audio section. 

Yeah... In the earlier days one just visits nearly every sub-forum, but after a while sticks to certain sub-forums. For me, that's off-topic threads (like this club) and photo/video sub-forum.

shameimaru_aya_by_yuritho-d6vvj3r.png

Yeah you do that. I'll just steal your donations box.

sample_319c5a71c6dc94562fd390733bd3f3312

But Vladdy needs those donations! Something something Crimea.

But who's Vladdy?

@Charger @CatCloud

I just got home from work and it's too early for this, keep an eye on the cameras please...

khOJTfb.jpg

We have CCTV cameras in here? Sh*t.

Whenever I see CCTV cameras, I have a habit of staring right towards them.

There wasn't much in there. Just anime, drama, failed attempts at sarcasm, some outsider trying to be an authority figure, funny junk... The usual, that is.

Almost on-topic:

Wait... We are supposed to have something anime related in every post now? Can't think of anything...

I'll just agree to @Daegun's post, despite never having seen Bleach:

Now quickly! Post anime related things so it isn't shitposting!

Uh...

Bleach sucks?
There we go, my post has now successfully been made anime related.

There, quota fulfilled. :lol:

And now for something completely different to lessen the seriousness:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I like that Working!! Season 3 is going right into the romance. FINALLY.

I won't have high expectations because it's not a romantic anime, but i hope it won't be a disappointment (and by what i've seen in this forum, i think it won't)

Gray from Fairy Tail.

I see

12033809_423347881190055_1949393923_n.jp

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING WILL BE FIRE MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like its time to upgrade :D

to what, an i7?

this video popped up in what ever you call it next to the video

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Thanks to part starting from 5:52, I finally understand what one walfa parody was about... (Don't worry, it's completely SFW despite what you might think by reading the thumbnail)

6:57 of this walfa parody (time stamped for convenience)

this video popped up in what ever you call it next to the video

[snip, due to content possibly being complicated with CoC]

I don't know what you have been watching, but my recommendations look like this:

post-23506-0-29233600-1443361304.jpg

AFAIK the recommendations go along the lines of what the user has been watching recently, be it accidentally or on purpose. Though sometimes YouTube likes to shove some completely irrelevant recommendations, but lately they have gotten horrifyingly good at it (like @helping has stated before). Shows how much their data collecting is paying off.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.