Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i dont remember them so i think not

I saw Danganronpa tagged in a tumblr post of the gif, I'd have to ask my friend about that tho

There is a character that loves donuts so maybe. All I know is that those donuts are literally sex.

Is that from food wars?

Idk, it's just a gif I once found somewhere on the internet. Not sure about the origin of that gif.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Does anyone here know why oreimo got so big in Japan when most of their other works featuring incest themes did nowhere near as well?

(Also who thought localising them was ever a good idea)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Does anyone here know why oreimo got so big in Japan when most of their other works featuring incest themes did nowhere near as well?

My hypothesis hypotheses:

• The Tsundere effect
  • The Ideal Onii-sama
  • The population was motly made of masochists?
  • Visuals and Character dev
  • The magic of ASCII Media Works' marketing

Is that from food wars?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's from Nisemonogatari, or that franchise at least.

• The Tsundere effect
  • The Ideal Onii-sama
Can you detail the first two?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

• The Tsundere effect
  • The Ideal Onii-sama

actually it was already super popular even before the anime. That's why oreimo got the greenlight eventhough there were only a few volumes released

and It was typically one of the first anime's to ride the siscon/brocon fever in japan.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Can you detail the first two?

I personally find tsunderes attractive... well at least the more docile ones...

the ideal onii-sama is what I strive to be... the type that little sisters fall for... a key personality trait is being "kind to a fault" especially towards his little sister...

actually it was already super popular even before the anime. That's why oreimo got the greenlight eventhough there were only a few volumes released

and It was typically one of the first anime's to ride the siscon/brocon fever in japan.

^This is a valid answer^

I personally find tsunderes attractive... well at least the more docile ones...^

What tsunderes do you hate and like out of curiosity?

the ideal onii-sama is what I strive to be... the type that little sisters fall for... a key personality trait is being "kind to a fault" especially towards his little sister...

1 question, why do you want your little sister/sisters to fall for you?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

What tsunderes do you hate and like out of curiosity?

I prefer a mix of the clasical (tsun because reasons, then dere later) and the modern tsundere (is actually dere, but puts up a tsun front)...

Rin Tohsaka is a prime example...

1 question, why do you want your little sister/sisters to fall for you?

I do not have sisters... I'd like to experience the love of a sister tho...

Same reason why I spoil my cousins... (and for some reason, they're planning on bullying whoever my girlfriend will be... should I introduce her to them...)

12022536_1499288787053350_88819697597037

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Same reason why I spoil my cousins... (and for some reason, they're planning on bullying whoever my girlfriend will be... should I introduce her to them...)

oh, ok, and only introduce her, if she wants you too

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

oh, ok, and only introduce her, if she wants you too

I don't have a girlfriend yet... too busy...

I don't have a girlfriend yet... too busy...

too busy watching anime and fapping to cat girls? or too busy working?

Spoiler

The odds are you'd probably hate / dislike your sister more than you would like her. Siblings usually tend to be that, and I can confirm from experience.

Though, while usually older brother / older sister has usually more authority than the rest of them, for me this isn't the case (funny, as my little sister is soon 16 and I am 18 already).

[snip]

Hey... No need to be rude towards DigitalHermit.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

i wasn't i was just asking a simple question

Spoiler

too busy watching anime and fapping to cat girls? or too busy working?

too busy with life and being broke... I'm so f*cking poor right now I can't even afford getting a job...

I cannot feel any rudeness from his question aside from the standard banter that happens in this thread...

What does that mean? Trust me. You don't want sisters. Well, one of mine is a complete bitch the other is alright but she lives with her boyfriend so i dont have to put up with her.

Steve

What does that mean? Trust me. You don't want sisters. Well, one of mine is a complete bitch the other is alright but she lives with her boyfriend so i dont have to put up with her.

Just take it at face value...

^^^^^^^^ listen to this

Spoiler

(funny, as my little sister is soon 16 and I am 18 already).

is she off-limits? :3

jk

:)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

^^^^ this is a good question, i need to know, for reasons  :ph34r:

Spoiler

too busy with life and being broke... I'm so f*cking poor right now I can't even afford getting a job...

Ditto. Although I have studying to do, I don't have the funds to move away from here to get a job, and I don't have a job because I can't move away... It's a vicious cycle.

Though, your situation is most likely worse than mine; I'm just a first-world nitpicking brat, while you are a real poor.

Perhaps we could figure out some ways of income together? Like get more into economy side of things (stock trading being one example)?

payday_touhou_by_therealtktakeru-d7swgam

jk

:)

I'm glad she doesn't live with us most of the time anymore, but in a school-home... thing. I mean, she is bearable, but I'd rather live without her and my mother. Unfortunately I can't get rid of the latter.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Ditto. Although I have studying to do, I don't have the funds to move away from here to get a job, and I don't have a job because I can't move away... It's a vicious cycle.

Though, your situation is most likely worse than mine; I'm just a first-world nitpicking brat, while you are a real poor.

Perhaps we could figure out some ways of income together? Like get more into economy side of things (stock trading being one example)?

-snip-

For income, I've got a lifeline in the form of a call center job offer with a starting salary of 27k PhP/mo.... I think I can negotiate this to be higher using my academic credentials and extra skills... I can't use this yet since I'm still a full time student...

nor can I allocate my time away from personal recreation and studies (the current situation at home and in school are very stressful...)... which is why I'm stuck in this spiral... so far the only stress relief methods that worked for me was eating good food, relaxing drives, getting PC parts, and watching anime & playing VNs... and most of those methods require spending money...

should my thesis progress as planned, it would take a huge load off my mind and allow me to focus more... then again, I feel so distracted due to the stress and this hinders me from making any progress with my thesis... a deadly spiral indeed...