Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I WANT THEM BOTH! SOA is getting weird, not sure if I like it.

You probably won't, as many people didn't.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Then you meant SAO instead of SOA.

It's 4am and you're triggering me!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Then you meant SAO instead of SOA.

The acronyms man. I can't even.

Here is a list of images from that 2 hour "world's best" music: 

http://pastebin.com/mEnMEPj6

Basically, mostly medieval fantasy art in a brush-painted style (other stuff is mixed in).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The acronyms man. I can't even.

Here is a list of images from that 2 hour "world's best" music: 

http://pastebin.com/mEnMEPj6

Basically, mostly medieval fantasy art in a brush-painted style (other stuff is mixed in).

Literally triggered as fuck right now, I've morphed into a physical trigger, I'm now going to proceed to spam this thread with ramblings and opinions on how we shouldn't discuss anything other than anime!  :ph34r:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

guys Benji is scaring me

I like you, lets get married!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

guys Benji is scaring me

Snitches get stitches, too bad for you those will be on your balloon knot!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Snitches get stitches, too bad for you those will be on your balloon knot!

NO! @KingCry will protect me

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Literally triggered as fuck right now, I've morphed into a physical trigger, I'm now going to proceed to spam this thread with ramblings and opinions on how we shouldn't discuss anything other than anime!  :ph34r:

I'm sorry, but this is my personal blog. Your weeaboo anime shit isn't allowed here. 

On that note: I've decided to watch an anime semi-consistently. 

@BashZeStampeedo

I'm feeling old school (pre-2000, not pre-2007 as the club suggestion list dictates for threads). What would you rate highly like Cowboy Bebop & Trigun (i.e. futuristic yet somehow ye olde action anime) that isn't as well known as those two? 

I don't know. Pick something from your memory that stuck with you (maybe not as much as Trigun, but something like it) from before 2000.

Please.

Anyone else who wishes to pitch into this "suggestions for Vitalius" drive, please do so.

There will be cookies.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm sorry, but this is my personal blog. Your weeaboo anime shit isn't allowed here. 

On that note: I've decided to watch an anime semi-consistently. 

@BashZeStampeedo

I'm feeling old school (pre-2000, not pre-2007 as the club suggestion list dictates for threads). What would you rate highly like Cowboy Bebop & Trigun (i.e. futuristic yet somehow ye olde action anime) that isn't as well known as those two? 

I don't know. Pick something from your memory that stuck with you (maybe not as much as Trigun, but something like it) from before 2000.

Please.

I'm weeaboo as fuck m8, I'm literally fucking looking up rosetta stone lessons so I can insult you in my native tongue!

Joking aside, outlaw star was from around that era, it's nothing amazing but it might fill a hole.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

I'm weeaboo as fuck m8, I'm literally fucking looking up rosetta stone lessons so I can insult you in my native tongue!

Joking aside, outlaw star was from around that era, it's nothing amazing but it might fill a hole.

>rosetta stone lessons so I can insult you in my native language

That was topkek material right there. Have a cookie.

I've heard of this.

Added to the list.

† Christian Member †

What a ride, those last 20 pages were full of everything

Now on topic, what will you watch of the upcoming season?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

i dont even keep track of whats coming up, so i wouldn't know

Spoiler

Comet lucifer

Owari no seraph season 2

Dance with devils (maybe)

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru and Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider are both mistery anime, might give them a try but i'm not a fan of the genre.

Digimon

Will dive knowing nothing into Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou

Prollly gonna watch Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry because my taste is shit

Lance N' Masques i guess

For anyone that wanna see the upcoming releases: 

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2015/tv

http://anichart.net/fall

Anichart has the source material of the anime, that's pretty cool. And movies/what's left from the current season.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

The rise and fall of themaniac's build log, I hear episode 1 will be fantastic but it's pretty much downhill from there with no sequel after the 12th episode.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

The rise and fall of themaniac's build log, I hear episode 1 will be fantastic but it's pretty much downhill from there with no sequel after the 12th episode.

well there will on;y be 1 build log, but with 2 in the same, 1 for the case, and the other for the pc build 

Spoiler

Please.

Anyone else who wishes to pitch into this "suggestions for Vitalius" drive, please do so.

There will be cookies.

evangelion

ofQ3Tur.jpg?1

Maybe Lain? I don't think you've seen that one.

Original GITS

Macross plus?

Big O?

Birdy? old and new

Error: 410

evangelion

ofQ3Tur.jpg?1

+1 just because of Shinoa

Spoiler

Anime Festival Update

So yesterday i visited AFAID, Anime Festival Asia Indonesia. There was alot of good cosplays and 'not even trying' ones. Captured about 29 photos of cosplays and crowdiness. I queued for tickets for about 1 hour and to get in i have to queue again for another hour IT WAS PACKED and not to mention its summer for indonesia, so temps are high. I dried my pockets out.. Bought a Momonga T-Shirt (Overlord) 4 keychains and 5 posters. damn. but it was worth it.

Best of all a friend of mine asked to go to Comic Con which is just next to Anime Festival Halls they were merged but the lines yesterday wasnt so packed as AFA is. Im going now and

I will upload both Comic Con and Anime Festival photos at monday or late sunday night. Cheers~

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Anime Festival Update

So yesterday i visited AFAID, Anime Festival Asia Indonesia. There was alot of good cosplays and 'not even trying' ones. Captured about 29 photos of cosplays and crowdiness. I queued for tickets for about 1 hour and to get in i have to queue again for another hour IT WAS PACKED and not to mention its summer for indonesia, so temps are high. I dried my pockets out.. Bought a Momonga T-Shirt (Overlord) 4 keychains and 5 posters. damn. but it was worth it.

Best of all a friend of mine asked to go to Comic Con which is just next to Anime Festival Halls they were merged but the lines yesterday wasnt so packed as AFA is. Im going now and

I will upload both Comic Con and Anime Festival photos at monday or late sunday night. Cheers~

Momonga shirt ftw, really enjoying overlord.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Comet lucifer

Owari no seraph season 2

Dance with devils (maybe)

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru and Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider are both mistery anime, might give them a try but i'm not a fan of the genre.

Digimon

Will dive knowing nothing into Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou

Prollly gonna watch Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry because my taste is shit

Lance N' Masques i guess

For anyone that wanna see the upcoming releases:

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2015/tv

http://anichart.net/fall

Anichart has the source material of the anime, that's pretty cool. And movies/what's left from the current season.

Well my taste is just as shitty as yours ;) , i'll keep an eye on these

Edit: i'm sad because digimon will be a series of OVAs (or movies) and we'll need to wait a little more to watch them in a decent quality.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Momonga shirt ftw, really enjoying overlord.

Official Merch for AFA T-Shirts were overpriced so i head over to a t-shirt booth they sell all kinds of t-shirt there like Momonga, Kirito, Asuna, Hestia, Monster Musume and they were like crazy cheap!

Theres a Wacom Booth and i tried it out. So Smoooth damn i wish i could afford one

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Official Merch for AFA T-Shirts were overpriced so i head over to a t-shirt booth they sell all kinds of t-shirt there like Momonga, Kirito, Asuna, Hestia, Monster Musume and they were like crazy cheap!

Theres a Wacom Booth and i tried it out. So Smoooth damn i wish i could afford one

got to love wacoms

Here's a pile of 90's anime (in no particular order) that might fit the bill depending on your mood. I'll omit Evangelion since I figure if you haven't seen it yet, you probably don't wanna.

Patlabor: cops solving crimes/mysteries that involve mecha, but practical mecha that might actually exist in the future instead of the silly crap we usually get.

The Big O: an eclectic mix of detective drama, mecha and androids, and style vaguely reminiscent of Bebop.

Crest of the Stars: a unique space opera about a far-in-the-future humanity, with one of the most sincere and endearing anime relationships I've seen forming in its midst of the war.

Vision of Escaflowne: a girl gets transported to a fantasy world where she gets caught up in political strife, and has to keep on the move from the people who are now hunting her, with the help of a few people who may or may not be trustworthy themselves.

Infinite Ryvius: only teenage trainees survive the sabotage of a space station, and they must deal with the psychological turmoil while fighting for life.

Master Keaton: about a man who works for Lloyd's of London as an insurance investigator, and the cases he solves. Oddly overlooked.

Initial D: a far more serious, yet still very entertaining, show about street racing than the Furious franchise.

Giant Robo: a throw-back to kid's giant robot anime, but fully self-aware and quite fun in an over the top and flashy way.

Outlaw Star: a gunslinger mercenary with a unique gun (and his mechanic) get caught up in a pretty fun space adventure, 90s anime style.

Kare Kano: a romcom about actual relationship stuff, with a willingness to explore some of the iffier parts of teenage relationships and the tropes therein. Gets a bit weird at the end because Studio Gonzo.

Great Teacher Onizuka: a man who spent his youth as a gangster goes back to teach troubled students, and deal with their problems while being a charming badass.

Serial Experiments Lain: a bit like a serious art-house anime, about a girl and her technophilia, and what becomes of her.

City Hunter: about a sharpshooter hired by various people to solve their problems in a city full of scum.

Revolutionary Girl Utena: a very unique magical girl series about gender identity issues, twisting gender tropes, and other weird topics that makes for an interestingly different (if a bit pretentious at times) story.

Martian Successor Nadesico: a team of weirdos is sent on a space mission in an experimental ship during a war with aliens. A fun blend of ideas.

Key the Metal Idol: about a robot girl who unravels the questions of her life/existence.

Blue Seed: a shounen-anime-esque story about a government agency that battles Yokai/demons, but the MC is a girl instead of a guy. A bit better than it sounds, once the story kicks in.

Excel Saga: incredibly bizarre and high-energy comedy about.. well, whatever it feels like parodying or talking about, just to entertain you if you're game. Alternates between grating and hilarious for most people.

Irresponsible Captain Tylor: a fool quickly rises through the ranks of the space corps during a war, but is he really a fool or just acting the part?