Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Wtf... @TheGingerKid

ea62a4ff902e97c713439b778dd8b742.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wtf... @TheGingerKid

snip 

xD your welcome

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

i assume you guys have had alcohol before so can someone help me out. im losing my mind over a hangover. how do i stop this. google says drink water which ive done and hasnt really helped.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i assume you guys have had alcohol before so can someone help me out. im losing my mind over a hangover. how do i stop this. google says drink water which ive done and hasnt really helped.

coffee and food bro specifically greasy food  , do it now 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Go back to sleep. Works for me.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Go back to sleep. Works for me.

i tried that for many hours and well its not done much.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Alas, medically speaking there is nothing that can be done, outside of personal preferences. Some study's indicate that Sprite is a good drink to try, but to be honest, you just have to tough it out :/

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

You only drink coffee if you intend on visiting the toilet every 10 minutes because you drank a gallon of water ontop of it and threw your kidneys into overdrive

other than that drinks like Gatorade (or w/e they call sports drinks in yurop) and water

NSAIDs only, no tylenol.

I stopped heavy drinking because hangovers are annoying to deal with.

These days if I drink a lot, I either keep going until it's time to throw it up then stop, or down half my weight in water and have a pissing contest before bed.

Error: 410

Drink a lot of water. Might work for you as alcohol causes dehydration.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Sleep some more... :?

You have to get better over time. Thats why I like sleeping, quick way to pass time without feeling crappy.

If that's not an option then drink lots of watter.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Wtf... @TheGingerKid

ea62a4ff902e97c713439b778dd8b742.png

now i know who is who in your guy's relationship 

nope, never had any

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

25c9471edd.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

There is not much you can do just lay still, drink water and wait it out.

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

Before I get to all the replies, I need to write this down before I forget it. 

My mind takes all the stories I know and puts them into one large narrative that barely, if at all, makes sense, and my goodness I love it.

So, I had some intense dreams last night. They made me go right back to sleep when I woke up, because, sometimes, the dreams continue when I do this. 

It's rare that I have intense dreams, remember them, and enjoy them. Even if, because they are dreams, they are ridiculous.

So, the first one was interesting. It was about a guy named Konan. He looked like a barbarian. But the story I saw unfold was weird. It was like I was watching a TV show that was made from a book or otherwise series because there was a narrator explaining things I didn't understand. 

TL;DR: Dude had a lover & daughter in his youth (20-25 years old). A la "Kratos from God of War" sort of story for that bit. His wife or wtv had a special power over the wind though, and ended up having to fight a large golden glowing gryphon with a flaming sword of light. They killed each other in battle in a city during a festival while Konan or wtv his name was (could've forgot it by now) attempted to protect the people from the ensuing chaos. His daughter dies as well though. :(

Time Skip occurs. 
<This is just to skip over the fact that I don't remember what happened between the above and the below. I don't remember all of it, but I do remember the fact that I saw every part of the story.>

Somehow Konan is in his mid-late 30's now. This part of his story sort of ties to Dante's Inferno in that he loses his only other love to something that I can't remember, then journeys into what is basically Hell to kill it's "lost son" in his anger (so also Asura's Wrath... there are a lot of stories with this theme).

He does this because he is basically locked in his home by the aforementioned golden gryphon, who even he can't beat now. 

At times, Konan desires things to complete his journey, and some kind of mystical monks give up their gained enlightenment to make Konan's wish come true. I don't remember instances of this happening. Their enlightenment entails extreme amounts of luck, among other things. 

... Also, Konan is reminiscient of Samson of the Bible. Super duper strong and the kind of warrior that can fell armys on his own. 

Anyway, the dream ended when Konan considered going the opposite direction. Instead of falling into the pit to hell, trying to climb the "stairway to heaven". 

That was my first dream. 

I woke up. Went to sleep. Then had another dream. This one was sadder and personal. I'd rather not mention it beyond this.

Then I repeated that (woke up -> sleep). And had another dream. Which was fairly sad but enjoyable still.

It was like... Naruto, some remnants of the Konan dream, Shadow of Colossus, and Metal Gear Solid elements mixed together. And ofc I was the Main Character. 

It's weird in dreams. The characters were Naruto based. And, somehow, I remembered the entire story of Naruto in the dream. Made for some fun shenanigans. 

There were these colossal super power things doing things at what looked like that place Naruto & Sasuke fought before the time skip happened, but at that place, there was this huge mechanical "Big Shell"-like bridge. 

I know I'm forgetting a significant portion of that dream, but man, that one was fun, even if it was scary. People were dying left and right. So some Attack on Titan mixed in there I guess.

Overall, that was enjoyable. Wish I knew how to trigger such dreams. /sigh

Great. Now I'm emotional.

You guys had a program that would sort files for you right? And one that could convert audio files in bulk? Is there a way to convert .TTA files so that they end up as individual in the albums? 

wolfgang already mentioned fubar. I haven't used that program in over a year. Too much work for something I never use. I just use Youtube for music. 

Regarding file sorting, look at Bulk Rename Utility. It can list every file in a directory hierarchy (so it will list everything in /stuff & in /stuff/morestuff & in /stuff/otherstuff) all in one giant list that you can sort based on file size, date/time, and name. 

Makes it super easy to move large numbers of files to certain places (as long as they have something you can sort by to do that with).

Maybe Lain? I don't think you've seen that one.
Original GITS
Macross plus?
Big O?
Birdy? old and new

Haven't seen Lain, GITS, or Birdy (either one).

Big O was great (even if the ending was kinda weird with it's "the mechas are literally gods incarnate" thing).

I seen some of Macross Plus but that was back when I was 6 or 8 or something like that. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

Here's a pile of 90's anime (in no particular order) that might fit the bill depending on your mood. I'll omit Evangelion since I figure if you haven't seen it yet, you probably don't wanna.

Patlabor: cops solving crimes/mysteries that involve mecha, but practical mecha that might actually exist in the future instead of the silly crap we usually get.
The Big O: an eclectic mix of detective drama, mecha and androids, and style vaguely reminiscent of Bebop.
Crest of the Stars: a unique space opera about a far-in-the-future humanity, with one of the most sincere and endearing anime relationships I've seen forming in its midst of the war.
Vision of Escaflowne: a girl gets transported to a fantasy world where she gets caught up in political strife, and has to keep on the move from the people who are now hunting her, with the help of a few people who may or may not be trustworthy themselves.
Infinite Ryvius: only teenage trainees survive the sabotage of a space station, and they must deal with the psychological turmoil while fighting for life.
Master Keaton: about a man who works for Lloyd's of London as an insurance investigator, and the cases he solves. Oddly overlooked.
Initial D: a far more serious, yet still very entertaining, show about street racing than the Furious franchise.
Giant Robo: a throw-back to kid's giant robot anime, but fully self-aware and quite fun in an over the top and flashy way.
Outlaw Star: a gunslinger mercenary with a unique gun (and his mechanic) get caught up in a pretty fun space adventure, 90s anime style.
Kare Kano: a romcom about actual relationship stuff, with a willingness to explore some of the iffier parts of teenage relationships and the tropes therein. Gets a bit weird at the end because Studio Gonzo.
Great Teacher Onizuka: a man who spent his youth as a gangster goes back to teach troubled students, and deal with their problems while being a charming badass.
Serial Experiments Lain: a bit like a serious art-house anime, about a girl and her technophilia, and what becomes of her.
City Hunter: about a sharpshooter hired by various people to solve their problems in a city full of scum.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: a very unique magical girl series about gender identity issues, twisting gender tropes, and other weird topics that makes for an interestingly different (if a bit pretentious at times) story.
Martian Successor Nadesico: a team of weirdos is sent on a space mission in an experimental ship during a war with aliens. A fun blend of ideas.
Key the Metal Idol: about a robot girl who unravels the questions of her life/existence.
Blue Seed: a shounen-anime-esque story about a government agency that battles Yokai/demons, but the MC is a girl instead of a guy. A bit better than it sounds, once the story kicks in.
Excel Saga: incredibly bizarre and high-energy comedy about.. well, whatever it feels like parodying or talking about, just to entertain you if you're game. Alternates between grating and hilarious for most people.
Irresponsible Captain Tylor: a fool quickly rises through the ranks of the space corps during a war, but is he really a fool or just acting the part?

so much

I'm waiting on Evangelion's 4.0 or wtv movie to come out. If it's already out, I didn't realize this.

I feel like I've seen some of Patlabor. Not sure tho.

Big O ofc. 

Crest of the Stars: So ... Vanguard, minus all the ecchi and moar sincerity? I definitely want to see that. 

I've heard of a lot of these. I am feeling Escaflowne. The whole "whisked off to a fantasy world" theme is one I enjoy. Now and Then;Here and There had it and I only saw the last episode. Made me cry. Worth it.

Keaton sounds potentially awesome.

Ooooh, I've been wanting to see a serious street racing anime. I felt it was similar to the zombie genre in Japan. Non-existent except for that one that is super popular, but for the wrong reasons. 

I'll just stop commenting on them here. My post is large enough. Thanks :D. Time to marathon!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Before I get to all the replies, I need to write this down before I forget it. 

My mind takes all the stories I know and puts them into one large narrative that barely, if at all, makes sense, and my goodness I love it.

So, I had some intense dreams last night. They made me go right back to sleep when I woke up, because, sometimes, the dreams continue when I do this. 

It's rare that I have intense dreams, remember them, and enjoy them. Even if, because they are dreams, they are ridiculous.

So, the first one was interesting. It was about a guy named Konan. He looked like a barbarian. But the story I saw unfold was weird. It was like I was watching a TV show that was made from a book or otherwise series because there was a narrator explaining things I didn't understand. 

TL;DR: Dude had a lover & daughter in his youth (20-25 years old). A la "Kratos from God of War" sort of story for that bit. His wife or wtv had a special power over the wind though, and ended up having to fight a large golden glowing gryphon with a flaming sword of light. They killed each other in battle in a city during a festival while Konan or wtv his name was (could've forgot it by now) attempted to protect the people from the ensuing chaos. His daughter dies as well though. :(

Time Skip occurs. 
<This is just to skip over the fact that I don't remember what happened between the above and the below. I don't remember all of it, but I do remember the fact that I saw every part of the story.>

Somehow Konan is in his mid-late 30's now. This part of his story sort of ties to Dante's Inferno in that he loses his only other love to something that I can't remember, then journeys into what is basically Hell to kill it's "lost son" in his anger (so also Asura's Wrath... there are a lot of stories with this theme).

He does this because he is basically locked in his home by the aforementioned golden gryphon, who even he can't beat now. 

At times, Konan desires things to complete his journey, and some kind of mystical monks give up their gained enlightenment to make Konan's wish come true. I don't remember instances of this happening. Their enlightenment entails extreme amounts of luck, among other things. 

... Also, Konan is reminiscient of Samson of the Bible. Super duper strong and the kind of warrior that can fell armys on his own. 

Anyway, the dream ended when Konan considered going the opposite direction. Instead of falling into the pit to hell, trying to climb the "stairway to heaven". 

That was my first dream. 

I woke up. Went to sleep. Then had another dream. This one was sadder and personal. I'd rather not mention it beyond this.

Then I repeated that (woke up -> sleep). And had another dream. Which was fairly sad but enjoyable still.

It was like... Naruto, some remnants of the Konan dream, Shadow of Colossus, and Metal Gear Solid elements mixed together. And ofc I was the Main Character. 

It's weird in dreams. The characters were Naruto based. And, somehow, I remembered the entire story of Naruto in the dream. Made for some fun shenanigans. 

There were these colossal super power things doing things at what looked like that place Naruto & Sasuke fought before the time skip happened, but at that place, there was this huge mechanical "Big Shell"-like bridge. 

I know I'm forgetting a significant portion of that dream, but man, that one was fun, even if it was scary. People were dying left and right. So some Attack on Titan mixed in there I guess.

Overall, that was enjoyable. Wish I knew how to trigger such dreams. /sigh

Great. Now I'm emotional.

wolfgang already mentioned fubar. I haven't used that program in over a year. Too much work for something I never use. I just use Youtube for music. 

Regarding file sorting, look at Bulk Rename Utility. It can list every file in a directory hierarchy (so it will list everything in /stuff & in /stuff/morestuff & in /stuff/otherstuff) all in one giant list that you can sort based on file size, date/time, and name. 

Makes it super easy to move large numbers of files to certain places (as long as they have something you can sort by to do that with).

Big O was great (even if the ending was kinda weird with it's "the mechas are literally gods incarnate" thing).

I seen some of Macross Plus but that was back when I was 6 or 8 or something like that. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

so much

I'm waiting on Evangelion's 4.0 or wtv movie to come out. If it's already out, I didn't realize this.

I feel like I've seen some of Patlabor. Not sure tho.

Big O ofc. 

Crest of the Stars: So ... Vanguard, minus all the ecchi and moar sincerity? I definitely want to see that. 

I've heard of a lot of these. I am feeling Escaflowne. The whole "whisked off to a fantasy world" theme is one I enjoy. Now and Then;Here and There had it and I only saw the last episode. Made me cry. Worth it.

Keaton sounds potentially awesome.

Ooooh, I've been wanting to see a serious street racing anime. I felt it was similar to the zombie genre in Japan. Non-existent except for that one that is super popular, but for the wrong reasons. 

I'll just stop commenting on them here. My post is large enough. Thanks :D. Time to marathon!

lol xD the spoiler is broken

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

tumblr_nblk5m81l61shlg3vo1_500.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Cqs0spm.png?1

ah, I actually have Big O in my backlog for a while now

Get on the Lain train, has really good atmosphere and just the perfect amount of "the fuck is going on"

Original GITS looked and felt amazing. It still puts a lot of modern stuff to shame. It's better if you start from here with the entire, but if you've seen stuff from it before that's fine too. 2deep3me.

Of all GITS stuff, I liked the 95 movie the best.

Birdy was fun to watch.

Error: 410

so ive just realised that i was sold the wrong monitors ..... the ones i got were actualy supposed tio be 260$ each and i paid 125$ each ..... feeling kinda good now xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

so ive just realised that i was sold the wrong monitors ..... the ones i got were actualy supposed tio be 260$ each and i paid 125$ each ..... feeling kinda good now xD

how many did you get?

Spoiler

how many did you get?

Spoiler
Spoiler

can i have 1?

Spoiler

can i have 1?

no lol , oh and I may be getting dual gtx980's soon :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

no lol , oh and I may be getting dual gtx980's soon :P

dont you mean dual 980 ti's

Spoiler