Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Has anyone else watched Golden Boy Kintaro?  

The OVAs from the 90s? yeah its pretty chill, I mean I can't speak on behalf of my well educated and very serious anime critics in this thread as my tastes seem to be quite low in standard.  :lol:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

It's so Asian that it hurts. 

You gotta wonder: Do they know what they sound like? Because it's hilarious.

Taking a look at the past...

Indeed. I'm likin' it. Thanks @That Norwegian Guy

This ad worked. I want to visit Indonesia now. Very well done. I could listen to this on repeat. The music ... I don't know how to describe it. The voice adds to it, but the music sweeps me away. 

I love it so. Is there a specific name for that type of music? Some piano in there, with electronic sounds & altered guitar (i assume). 

That moment at "the open road, when the mines shift into adventure". HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

The voice talking. It's like ... spiritual stream of consciousness (which kind of goes together really well imo).

Also: 4K resolution? Ah yus!

Dat aspect ratio though? Whoa. Super wide. Like, my Ultrawide has black bars because it's too long. Crazy.

That'd be great to watch on 3 Ultrawide 1440p (or 4K) monitors. 

Is that her mom or something?

I'd guess it's her back when she was mean or something.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Yup, those.  The 6 ep ones from 1992.  Dubbed later.  It's one of my fave comedy animes Shin Chan is always the best though in my eyes.

I loved them, man the nostalgia feels are real, it was around the time I literally binged on anime, berserk, trigun, cowboy beebop, gundam wing, NGE and many more. Good times where had!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

I'd guess it's her back when she was mean or something.

Idk man, I've been to A LOT of shitty Chinese weddings they always have some shitty singer that sounds just like that video.

But she looks older in the painting?

What is this madness?

But she looks older in the painting?

What is this madness?

She's a vampire demon-thingy obviously. 

What madness is there? She only looks older when she's serious/mean.

Basic anime/video game rules bro. You should know this. Take notes. It will be on the test.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Basic anime/video game rules bro. You should know this. Take notes. It will be on the test.

Shit theres a test bruh? Fuuuuuuuck.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Oh god another test.

Leme finish this electronics homework than I'll bury myself in animu. 

I like Japanese speaking rather than Chinese speaking, don't you agree? Because Japanese speaking is kinda cool and Chinese speaking is somehow like in that video i showed. 

Shit theres a test bruh? Fuuuuuuuck.

yep

ur ass is mine

Oh god another test.

Leme finish this electronics homework than I'll bury myself in animu. 

yus

good, good, let the moe flow through you

I like Japanese speaking rather than Chinese speaking, don't you agree? Because Japanese speaking is kinda cool and Chinese speaking is somehow like in that video i showed. 

Eh, I feel like that's some stereotype or something.

But I agree with you. Chinese natively (imo) has a higher pitched nasally sound to it. While Japanese seems to be spoken in a more regular tone. Relatively. Both have a weirdness (imo) to their distinct sound tho.

I'm sure Asians would say English has a distinctly weird sound to it too.

Relevant bit is at 1:35

Kicking beat tho. That dude has some moves.

Huh?

Oh wait, you're not @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen

My bad. So very similar names and all. 

† Christian Member †

yep

ur ass is mine

yus

good, good, let the moe flow through you

Eh, I feel like that's some stereotype or something.

Actually, you think that is stereotype, but is not. 

-snip-

The only thing I understand about this picture is that her left boob is literally the size of her head. 

... The more I think about it, the more I accept that as possible.

Youtube's auto-play thingie is kinda useful for finding relevant related videos.

† Christian Member †

The only thing I understand about this picture is that her left boob is literally the size of her head. 

Context: Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi ep 1... MC's precious place is seen...

This amused me way more than it should have. 

http://i.imgur.com/njhyYQB.webm

I WANT THEM BOTH! SOA is getting weird, not sure if I like it.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

I WANT THEM BOTH! SOA is getting weird, not sure if I like it.

are you on the first season or past it? if your still in the first season, than my question to you for your comment is, Too many butt shots?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

how thick should the motherboard tray(or whatever its called) be, is 0.5mm thick enough or should it be 1mm?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

are you on the first season or past it? if your still in the first season, than my question to you for your comment is, Too many butt shots?

No, just... urgh i'm on episode 16 and the whole thing is like a last ditch effort to keep the thing going.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

SOA is getting weird, not sure if I like it.

Sons of Anarchy?

Sons of Anarchy?

Sword art online bb x

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken