Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

F***ing Hell!!! RainBow Six Siege got corrupted now i have sit through 5 hours of downloading, and i missed half of the new episode of Gravity Falls, my day just gets worse and worse  :angry:

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

So now we're discussing whether it's a positive to have a sister or not and who's sisters are off-limit? Only in the anime thread, jesus..

is she off-limits? :3

jk

:)

but is she

I just make a weird lyrics of "The Frozen", but is this result of being too much virgin?! Anyway, here is the lyrics

-snip-

Put in a spoiler and set text color to automatic please

11240780_1655803424635725_56731381592091

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I just make a weird lyrics of "The Frozen", but is this result of being too much virgin?! Anyway, here is the lyrics

uh... uh... what did i read?

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Use colnol mortis fixer it helps a lot./

So guys and girls I know this is a stupid question but can one of you tell me the names of the candies ?

http://imgur.com/a/aMZfS

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

For income, I've got a lifeline in the form of a call center job offer with a starting salary of 27k PhP/mo.... I think I can negotiate this to be higher using my academic credentials and extra skills... I can't use this yet since I'm still a full time student...

nor can I allocate my time away from personal recreation and studies (the current situation at home and in school are very stressful...)... which is why I'm stuck in this spiral... so far the only stress relief methods that worked for me was eating good food, relaxing drives, getting PC parts, and watching anime & playing VNs... and most of those methods require spending money...

should my thesis progress as planned, it would take a huge load off my mind and allow me to focus more... then again, I feel so distracted due to the stress and this hinders me from making any progress with my thesis... a deadly spiral indeed...

My only noticeable income is just 150€ /month as studying grants... Yes, studying grants. This is one reason why our economy is going downhill fast... Social support which gives more than low-income jobs without actually needing to do anything... This is one reason why I plan on bailing out as soon as I can before the economy collapses (Germany seems like a good option).

Though, while the income is noticeable, I have to save it until I graduate from high school and serve the conscription. Then I just have to hope I have enough to move to the town I have applied for further studies (that is, if I am even accepted with these grades... My only strength is English) and pay the expenses until I can get studying grants again and/or a job I can do while I study. I'm staying away from taking student loans as much as possible. (Note: I will nto receive any support from my family. Some relatives might help, but family certainly won't)

*sigh* Adult life... wish I was still a minor so I wouldn't have to worry about these things...

hackray_shrine_by_cycloniccyance-d6dinmi

Oh, and before I forget, something anime related to fill the quota:

Uh...

Bleach sucks?

There we go, my post has now successfully been made anime related.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

11240780_1655803424635725_56731381592091

I think is call Fruit Snack Roll thing?

if you guys and everyone else can ignore the diarrhea quality post, that would be great.

I stopped reading when I reached "pen.."

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

if you guys and everyone else can ignore the diarrhea quality post, that would be great.

Even still, I would rather not get hit with the wall of diarrhea text going through this page

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My only noticeable income is just 150€ /month as studying grants... Yes, studying grants. This is one reason why our economy is going downhill fast... Social support which gives more than low-income jobs without actually needing to do anything... This is one reason why I plan on bailing out as soon as I can before the economy collapses (Germany seems like a good option).

Though, while the income is noticeable, I have to save it until I graduate from high school and serve the conscription. Then I just have to hope I have enough to move to the town I have applied for further studies (that is, if I am even accepted with these grades... My only strength is English) and pay the expenses until I can get studying grants again and/or a job I can do while I study. I'm staying away from taking student loans as much as possible. (Note: I will nto receive any support from my family. Some relatives might help, but family certainly won't)

*sigh* Adult life... wish I was still a minor so I wouldn't have to worry about these things...

well, in theory, exactly what you're doing is why the economy might be suffering from that feature.

it ruins the entire system if everyone saves it and then moves the money to another country

Error: 410

Though, while the income is noticeable, I have to save it until I graduate from high school and serve the conscription. Then I just have to hope I have enough to move to the town I have applied for further studies (that is, if I am even accepted with these grades... My only strength is English) and pay the expenses until I can get studying grants again and/or a job I can do while I study. I'm staying away from taking student loans as much as possible. (Note: I will nto receive any support from my family. Some relatives might help, but family certainly won't)

-snip-

Oh, and before I forget, something anime related to fill the quota:

Well... That's a bit more bearable...

well, in theory, exactly what you're doing is why the economy might be suffering from that feature.

it ruins the entire system if everyone saves it and then moves the money to another country

One of our most profitable exports is human suffering labor... right next to bpo...

it shoould be fine as long as he sends some back... that's how our econiomy manages to stay afloat... heck, the overseas labor market is so big here it affects the exchange rate drastically during Q4 (Christmas season) and Q2 (Graduation, Enrollment season) with USD-PHP exchange rate fluctuations of up to 15PhP...

I understand that well. Most people won't be moving away from here, though it's not uncommon to hear highly-trained people who have studied for really cheap to go elsewhere, effectively pouring the country's money into drain.

This is not the only reason I'd want to move away, though. I just really don't like associating myself with this nationality, and am in fact more ashamed of it.

You are right though, this is one of the many reasons why our economy is down in mud, and that moving away won't help it one bit. Unfortunately it's beyond repair, and will only get worse, possibly forming into Greece no. #2 (or whatever number of them there could be when that happens...)

Well... That's a bit more bearable...

I figured... Hence the "But I am just a first-world nitpicking brat and you are a real poor" sentence.

On-topic (well.. almost):

Where do you guys buy VN's that are not tied to Steam VRM? And are they any cheaper than what Steam is offering? If they aren't any cheaper, then guess I'll just wait until more comes, since Steam seems to be getting quite many of them as of recent weeks / months.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Is that from Ao no exorcist?

large.gif

Reminds me of that.

And reminds me of Kyoukai no kanata too.

No, it's from the greatest current anime.  Fairy Tail.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I figured... Hence the "But I am just a first-world nitpicking brat and you are a real poor" sentence.

Being poor is a relative experience... Poverty in one place does not necessarily mean that it is poverty in another...

Is that her mom or something?

No idea need to ask the artist. My guess is it was here before moving into Gensokyo.

She's a vampire demon-thingy obviously. 

What madness is there? She only looks older when she's serious/mean.

Basic anime/video game rules bro. You should know this. Take notes. It will be on the test.

She's a vampire. That moved into Gensokyo. 

105b26dd65984a55c8ca9240b62c167b3a4ac6f8

INCOMING TOUHOU M1 GP CLIPS FT. YOUMU

YUS hahahha

Ditto. Although I have studying to do, I don't have the funds to move away from here to get a job, and I don't have a job because I can't move away... It's a vicious cycle.

Though, your situation is most likely worse than mine; I'm just a first-world nitpicking brat, while you are a real poor.

Perhaps we could figure out some ways of income together? Like get more into economy side of things (stock trading being one example)?

payday_touhou_by_therealtktakeru-d7swgam

I'm glad she doesn't live with us most of the time anymore, but in a school-home... thing. I mean, she is bearable, but I'd rather live without her and my mother. Unfortunately I can't get rid of the latter.

Did someone say stocks?!

LOL KICK CIRNO.

346139b0864a4c0e4fe5ac5fd21e238cd0be391f

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Spoiler

$15, should I?

z31mWC4.jpg?1

Would be prime material to manga bomb. I'd have preferred those to be in jp but they're hard to find and annoying to import.

@KRImSIN delete rain meter, it eats up CPU time to run a desktop you never look at

Are you trying to start a war?

He's only joking. Everyone knows Overlord is the best anime of all time.

Error: 410

pokemon bitch

whens pokemon go come out ??? i wants it for science 

oh and to keep this anime related i shall quote somone 

"bleach sucks" ~ forgot who said that , go back a bunch of pages and you'll find it 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

to what, an i7

Probably.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

No, it's from the greatest current anime.  Fairy Tail.

Are you trying to start a war?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

$15, should I?

Would be prime material to manga bomb. I'd have preferred those to be in jp but they're hard to find and annoying to import.

If you want to buy japanese manga I suggest ordering them on amazon.co.jp. They sell a lot of manga in sets, meaning that you only have to pay the shipping that you would have to pay for a single manga even when you order a whole series.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Probably.

no get that i3 lyf going 

or pentium xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

My wall has a swarm of ants on it. Must have disturbed the ant hive.

Gotta go kill the queen.

alien_queen_v2_by_synax444-d2aucew.png

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.