Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

If you want to buy japanese manga I suggest ordering them on amazon.co.jp. They sell a lot of manga in sets, meaning that you only have to pay the shipping that you would have to pay for a single manga even when you order a whole series.

I would want them used, doesn't make sense to import a fresh set only to defile it.

Error: 410

I would want them used, doesn't make sense to import a fresh set only to defile it.

but itll make you feel like a bad-ass , and you could read em first 

you gon manga bomb a fender ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

no get that i3 lyf going 

or pentium xD 

or a skylake i3 and bclk oc the hell out of it 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

@KRImSIN delete rain meter, it eats up CPU time to run a desktop you never look at

He's only joking. Everyone knows Overlord is the best anime of all time.

yes overlord is the best!

That and i have rainmeter shutdown....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

or a skylake i3 and bclk oc the hell out of it

I'm tempted to do that xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Missed the part about using them to manga bomb something.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

$15, should I? Would be prime material to manga bomb. I'd have preferred those to be in jp but they're hard to find and annoying to import.

if it is to read sure not sure if it would be worth it to manga bomb something.

whens pokemon go come out ??? i wants it for science

oh and to keep this anime related i shall quote somone

"bleach sucks" ~ forgot who said that , go back a bunch of pages and you'll find it

you are talking about a pokemon game so it is already anime related.

I'm tempted to do that xD

me too xD, and pci is not independent from bclk so its a lot safer

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

but itll make you feel like a bad-ass , and you could read em first 

you gon manga bomb a fender ?

Me? No

My cosuin is, eventually.

Going to try it on a small scale to see how well it works bombing on top of a layer of dip. In theory it should bind perfectly fine with glue and clear coat on top of it so that it's removable.

Planned to put some classics on it, but AoT would work too, I guess. Originally I wanted to get him some YYH manga.

A mutual friend that went to Japan already donated a really lewd OreImo doujin

gonna have to tell the kids to stay away from that car lmao

I'm waiting to find something to put on my fuel tank cover, just for some subtle accenting. 

Error: 410

5gAHe0E.png

Spice and wolf is pretty shit :P

Bad pacing.

Characters are annoying.

Story has no real progression.\

(Im gona get kicked out for this)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Bad pacing.

Characters are annoying.

wave.chitanda.hyouka.bye.later.morning.h

It was nice knowing ya.... /jk

I feel like overlod have bad pacing , story progression is non existent. They haven't done almost anything in 12 episodes, running around doing random crap doesn't count.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Bad pacing.

Characters are annoying.

You have to be delusional to think an anime about some boring fox lady and her boring merchant waifu is better than Overlord.

moCGCVQ.jpg?1

AsfzDo1.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You have to be delusional to think an anime about some boring fox lady and her boring merchant waifu is better than Overlord.

moCGCVQ.jpg?1

post-143220-0-27188900-1436145001.gif

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Found another top quality arranger....

That's real nice. Instant sub from me. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Found another top quality arranger....

While I personally didn't really like that, I won't deny that it has great quality.

Unfortunately just not quite my cup of tea. 

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Don't like symphonic? 

Perhaps. Not quite sure. Though I looked into some other pieces by the same circle, and liked them more. For example I digged this one better:

Perhaps I like it more since it's Folk... I really like Japanese Folk music.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@wolfgang @Vitalius

You guys had a program that would sort files for you right? And one that could convert audio files in bulk? Is there a way to convert .TTA files so that they end up as individual in the albums? 

3043e2ca42e3602b17dac48495aa69153068d10a

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@wolfgang @Vitalius

You guys had a program that would sort files for you right? And one that could convert audio files in bulk? Is there a way to convert .TTA files so that they end up as individual in the albums? 

3043e2ca42e3602b17dac48495aa69153068d10a

I was using fubar for the .tta files. Hace to make sure the .cue file is in the same folder though.

Blarg

I was using fubar for the .tta files. Hace to make sure the .cue file is in the same folder though.

I don't see any .cue files. I must be doing something wrong.