Possible Ryzen 7 5700G or 5750G APU Pictured and leaked

Summary

IVA Computer Hardware Group (via Twitter user HXL) is reportedly selling an engineering sample of AMD's forthcoming Zen 3 (Cezanne) APUs on Weixin. The seller isn't absolutely certain of the exact model, but it could be the Ryzen 7 5700G or Ryzen 7 5750G.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

Quotes

IVA Computer Hardware Group (via Twitter user HXL) is reportedly selling an engineering sample of AMD's forthcoming Zen 3 (Cezanne) APUs on Weixin. The seller isn't absolutely certain of the exact model, but it could be the Ryzen 7 5700G or Ryzen 7 5750G.

Ryzen 5000 (or Cezanne as many call it) will come wielding Zen 3 cores, the same ones that have debuted on the Ryzen 5000 (Vermeer) desktop parts. The discrepancy between AMD's processors and APUs has been around for a while now. It appears that the chipmaker may finally consolidate both product lines under the same branding to avoid any confusion.

While there is a considerable improvement on the processing side, Ryzen 5000 is rumored to retain the Vega graphics engine. A mobile Ryzen 5000 sample from last year alluded to the continued utilization of Vega iGPU, and if accurate, the design should shift over to the desktop variants as well.

The Ryzen 7 5700G (100-000000263-30) reportedly comes equipped with eight cores and 16 threads. This was expected since the APU lineup recently got upgraded to eight cores, so it'll be a few more generations before an AMD APU breaks the octa-core threshold. Once again, the Ryzen 7 5700G appears to have 4MB of L2 cache but seemingly sports 16MB of L3 cache (twice that of the Ryzen 4000).

My thoughts

Well, this is interesting that being said it seems likely these will launch next week at CES. (Also are these too many pics?)

Sources

https://www.tomshardware.com/uk/news/amd-ryzen-7-5700g-zen-3-cezanne-apu-specifications-benchmarks

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

1 minute ago, Mling said:

but can it play rocket league? I want a mini itx build that doesnt need a dGPU.

Probably, I don't know, eihter way we'll have to wait for AMD's announcement

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

6 minutes ago, Mling said:

Should be able to, the older ones I think could but I can't remember what resolution and quality options were best used. Maybe go check out the reviews for those, these will be at least as good as those, if not the same considering the GPU is the same Vega based one as before.

24 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Should be able to, the older ones I think could but I can't remember what resolution and quality options were best used. Maybe go check out the reviews for those, these will be at least as good as those, if not the same considering the GPU is the same Vega based one as before.

i have a 3200G and it cant play shit. Cant even buy a 3400G

A 5700G....

...Doom Eternal 100fps....

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

26 minutes ago, Mling said:

i have a 3200G and it cant play shit. Cant even buy a 3400G

What settings and resolutions were you trying? 720p medium should be no problem.

if its a 5700g than that could be a zen2 part update. Rumor is 5000 APUs are split with a mix of zen2 and zen3

example not confirmed. 5800U (zen3) 5700U (zen2) 5600U (zen3) 5500U (zen2) ect

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

AMD has the full slate of laptop parts coming. We don't know if they'll release any desktop models, however. That's wholly down to wafer supply. These might end up in OEM systems, however.

Yeah, they better not pull a move like they did with the 3200G. 

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

49 minutes ago, leadeater said:

What settings and resolutions were you trying? 720p medium should be no problem.

yea but it looks like shit on a 1080p monitor

16 minutes ago, Mling said:

yea but it looks like shit on a 1080p monitor

Well since it's Rocket League I'm sure there is a setting combination that works well enough at 1080p as well. But until there are faster APU options for the GPU portion you'd likely be better off with an Intel CPU with Xe GPU in it as that would actually be significantly faster, supposed to be Q1 this year for those.

2 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Well since it's Rocket League I'm sure there is a setting combination that works well enough at 1080p as well. But until there are faster APU options for the GPU portion you'd likely be better off with than Intel CPU with Xe GPU in it as that would actually be significantly faster, supposed to be Q1 this year for those.

hopefully 2021 will be the year of affordable e-sports laptops. LAN gaming will take off.

I hope the higher ends up with RDNA1 graphics, looking to upgrade from an old A8 in a small form factor build.

I do wonder when they'll shift to Navi GPU core for APUs though. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

41 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

I do wonder when they'll shift to Navi GPU core for APUs though.

leaks suggest that would be the generation after this

10 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Time to put my credit limit to the test again... 

Is wondering the average credit score of LTT forums.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I don't see this succeeding to be honest, Vega graphics in cpu's that have beyond 6 cores isn't that ideal, especially considering that chances are, it's running last gen Zen2 cores.

4 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

I guess I oughta spoil mine: it's hardly terrible but I'm also a relatively new person in terms of credit.

Mine is pretty spotless for 9 years, but rather shallow as I only have a couple cards, and a paid car loan. While my cards get regular use for the cash back (buy stuff I need and pay off in full every month), I don’t have a habit of racking up debt. One of my cards actually got a hefty limit increase just yesterday, actually. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Give me a Ryzen 5700x!
Then we can make a Ryzen 5700x system on X570, with a RX 5700 XT (Cause good luck getting your hands on a RX 6700 when that comes out 😏)

17 hours ago, Mling said:

I have a 2400G. I'm confident it can play rocket league just fine.

18 hours ago, Mling said:

Ummm I think a first gen intel Igpu can run rl lol

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

10 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I don't see this succeeding to be honest, Vega graphics in cpu's that have beyond 6 cores isn't that ideal, especially considering that chances are, it's running last gen Zen2 cores.

Having a cpu with integrated graphics is nice especially if you don't really plan on getting a graphics card. Not everyone is a gamer and some just need alot of cores.