LTT Official Folding Month 2020!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Luckily when I said it was almost done, I really meant it. 

For the last time in 2020, ladles and gentlespoons, here a blog post.

And with that said, it's a wrap! Thank you for everyone getting involved, if you'd like to continue talking about folding why not head over to The Folding Community Board

Just now, Baha said:

To add to previous comments - the 6350 is technically supported by OpenCL but on top of likely being too slow, the low-end cards like the 210 and 6350 are usually passively cooled, and prone to overheating if you try to use them too heavily. I wouldn't recommend running intense workloads on them! Folding runs a system hard.

Well I know both of them have fans and they are running in a almost 50 to 60 degree F environment. But you are probably right.

I literally fired up F@H because my house was getting cold a few days ago, well timed folding month, well timed. just traded a gtx 770, for a artifacting 1060. And much easier to get WU as opposed to the spring.

7 hours ago, 1949chevy said:

I literally fired up F@H because my house was getting cold a few days ago, well timed folding month, well timed. just traded a gtx 770, for a artifacting 1060. And much easier to get WU as opposed to the spring.

Happy to have you onboard!

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Hi All,

I am kind of a forum noob, but I was here for the folding event last year and I'm back again for 2020.

I have a question regarding the 2019 folding event. Is the leader board from last year recorded anywhere? I believe I had qualified for the forum badge (I was somewhere around #200 at the end), but I wanted to see if I could find my score to verify that I had indeed met the qualifications.

If anyone can help, I appreciate your time!

25 minutes ago, Meticulous7Seven said:

Hi All,

I am kind of a forum noob, but I was here for the folding event last year and I'm back again for 2020.

I have a question regarding the 2019 folding event. Is the leader board from last year recorded anywhere? I believe I had qualified for the forum badge (I was somewhere around #200 at the end), but I wanted to see if I could find my score to verify that I had indeed met the qualifications.

You have an event badge, You qualify for a Bronze folding badge

1 hour ago, Meticulous7Seven said:

Hi All,

Basically what Mark said, you already have the badge for the last folding event, as for other badges you need to manually claim these from the link below.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Basically what Mark said, you already have the badge for the last folding event, as for other badges you need to manually claim these from the link below.

Much appreciated! I did see the badge by my name after I had posted, but I couldn't tell if that was from last year or as a result of signing up this year. Thanks for confirming that. I wasn't able to find the leader board from last October, but I was I able to find my stats from last year which will help me apply for the badges.

Thanks so much for your time and help, have a great day!

1 hour ago, Meticulous7Seven said:

Much appreciated! I did see the badge by my name after I had posted, but I couldn't tell if that was from last year or as a result of signing up this year. Thanks for confirming that. I wasn't able to find the leader board from last October, but I was I able to find my stats from last year which will help me apply for the badges.

You don't need to apply for event badges, they are handled internally by myself and the mod staff.

Just as an FYI to everyone, you can click on the little 'i' that comes up when you hover over the event badge and it will tell you what year/s you have participated in so far. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

On 10/2/2020 at 2:54 PM, Den-Fi said:

I've got dual 5700XTs this time around!

im only running 2 of @Den-Fi old rx580's!

and 24 1070's

and 2 2070 supers

and 6 rx580's

and 2 titan v

and 4 2080ti

and a 3090 if i can get one!

7 minutes ago, Unilevers said:

im only running 2 of @Den-Fi old rx580's!

and 24 1070's

and 2 2070 supers

and 6 rx580's

and 2 titan v

and 4 2080ti

and a 3090 if i can get one!

I give up then.

I got nothing else.

2 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Just as an FYI to everyone, you can lick on the little 'i' that comes up when you hover over the event badge and it will tell you what year/s you have participated in so far. 

FTFY

Just now, Den-Fi said:

I give up then.

I got nothing else.

No shame in being in the top 5!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

I made spectrum look like a creep

FTFY

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Meanwhile I'm over here happily running my 570 pretty much all the time with my measly 200-300ppd, lol

Trying to get my 370 working but for some reason it keeps giving me trouble.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Meanwhile I'm over here happily running my 570 pretty much all the time with my measly 200-300ppd, lol

Don't underestimate how much a couple hundred or thousand ppd can add up. I got about 33mil points in about a year iirc. That was with about 5kppd at least

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

18 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I give up then.

I got everything else.

FTFY

4 minutes ago, Unilevers said:

lol i know you got more up your sleeve!  your just teasing us

Non.

Not unless a bunch or RTX 3000 falls into my lap.

5 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Non.

Not unless you count this bunch of RTX 3000 on my lap.

FTFY

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Den is like those whiney 16 year old girls that are spoiled and upset how their dad only got them a Suburu and not a Mercedes

7 minutes ago, marknd59 said:

I wonder who it is that has a 30,283,561 24Hr points avg and is complaining that is all he has got ?

I'm not complaining, it's just an observation.

Just sitting here waiting for the mercenaries to arrive.

3 hours ago, Meticulous7Seven said:

Hitting the ( i ) that pops up when you hover over any F@H Event badge (except the founders) will show your log of which events you've participated in, however only the badge showing your contribution level will link to your personal stats. (That one, you can just click the badge like a link ) :) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

I'm not complaining, it's just an observation.

Just sitting here waiting for the mercenaries to arrive.

Im also waiting for them to blow past all of us over 100milppd again aswell.  Cant compete with that lol.

better get his attention

@Macaw2000