Windows Services not starting

Rixon

My PC boots Windows 11 but I can’t run task manager or shut it down, the only thing that works is browsing through folders. so I hard reset, and then it works again. Next day I start the PC and the same problem happens.

any ideas? I already reinstalled windows 

Open a terminal and type in "services.msc". This will take you to a console where you can right click on the service and choose between Start, Stop, and Restart. You can also choose when and how to start the service.

For a much better explanation, I recommend the elevenforum website.

9 hours ago, Thomas4 said:

Open a terminal and type in "services.msc". This will take you to a console where you can right click on the service and choose between Start, Stop, and Restart. You can also choose when and how to start the service.

For a much better explanation, I recommend the elevenforum website.

I can’t even open up terminal, it’s just the desktop and that’s about it. File explorer works but can’t open files  

How did you reinstall windows?  What did you reinstall after Windows was reinstalled?  Really old programs can mess up windows.  If you reinstalled the same bad probram after you reinstalled windows the issue would return.

I would reinstall windows again, download the latest drivers from the internet for your computer, motherboard, video card etc.  Do not install any software you have downloaded or on a cd\usb key.  See if that helps.