Issue with Volume levels on PC - Apps like YT and Wuthering Waves are LOW at 100 volume setting

VinSen

Had audio stuff figured out last night, turned off my computer for the night and turned it on later. I try to listen to youtube and the sound is very very low. Sounds like it's at 5. Tried starting Wuthering Waves to get audio for that, and the audio for it is also at like a 5. However files for music that I have play just fine and can be lowered under system volume, but the applications it seems are stuck at a really low even though in the volume mixers they're up high. I also downloaded Sonar Steelseries which is a streaming tool to help control output volumes individually. I check under there and things look fine, and when I control the volume there I can hear it getting lower, but it's getting low FROM 100 which already sounds like a 5. I checked volume mixer, more volume settings under system > sound, and the Sonar software, but I just can't figure out how to have myself hear the audio. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Also there's like a weird humming buzz sound on Wuthering Waves specifically when I start it up. It's significantly louder when I move it from my viewsonic monitor to my Asus gaming monitor. It sounds like electricity is surging through my headphones for an audio visualization. I just recently switched out the power socket with a surge protector which is the surge arrest APC 2880 joules also. That's the only other thing that I changed today when I got back.

There are 4 different volume controls when you use YouTube on both Windows and Linux, I'm not sure about Macs.

The first one is the volume control that you can access from your taskbar, YouTube also has it's volume control, there is a 3rd one in your sound settings, and finally the one on your speakers oh headset,  and as an added bonus they all act independently of each other.

20 hours ago, Thomas4 said:

There are 4 different volume controls when you use YouTube on both Windows and Linux, I'm not sure about Macs.

The first one is the volume control that you can access from your taskbar, YouTube also has it's volume control, there is a 3rd one in your sound settings, and finally the one on your speakers oh headset,  and as an added bonus they all act independently of each other.

I ended up basically just uninstalling sonar steelseries because it seemed to be the problem. I found out that as soon as I entered an application into one of their audio boxes for separate control it immediately lowered that apps volume levels even though the slider was at 100... Idk what happened between the less than 24hrs of opening and closing that application but it didn't work? I didn't have time to figure it out either, so I just ended up going with Win Capture OBS and while not as streamlined, it's doing its job. I did check the system setting volume, the taskbar volume, the Youtube control volume, and even the volume mixer boxes too... They were all up and it's really gonna bug me that I can't figure out why it did that... I appreciate your response though!