COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/who-pauses-approval-of-quebec-s-medicago-covid-19-vaccine-due-to-tobacco-industry-ties-1.5822610

Not sure what's the rationale here, PM said they were divesting from tobacco and investing instead in other spheres. The vaccine is bad due to association? 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 3/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, rikitikitavi said:

Domina (Videogame)

Ooooffffff - I would boycott a game over that (not that I've even heard of Domina). Not only is that pretty fucking weird even if you ignored the whole mask/pandemic thing, it's also just... really missing the mark on what "women want".

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 3/17/2022 at 3:49 PM, Andreas Lilja said:

While likely mostly beneficial for people at highest risk (elderly, immunocompromised, etc) - I might consider getting a 4th shot for the summer just to boost my protection against the fact that barring a major spike, most restrictions are simply going to be gone soon.

It does seem like diminishing returns, but it would probably help combat the potential waning factor.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

"FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA (freedom of information act) request over vaccine data" around the Pfizer vaccine.

A bit older news, some recent updates and the release of some documents.

That’s how long the Food & Drug Administration in court papers this week proposes it should be given to review and release the trove of vaccine-related documents responsive to the request. If a federal judge in Texas agrees, plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency can expect to see the full record in 2076.

-

But the FDA can’t simply turn the documents over wholesale. The records must be reviewed to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials".

-

Plaintiffs' lawyers argue that their request should be top priority, and that the FDA should release all the material no later than March 3, 2022. (and continued march 7 to current time? edit*)

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

other news from FDA

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

Edited by Quackers101

2 years and this is still going on. Everyone has handled this pandemic terribly.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

3 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

"FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA (freedom of information act) request over vaccine data" around the Pfizer vaccine.

A bit older news, some recent updates and the release of some documents.

other news from FDA

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

When was the FOIA request issued?

Because properly protecting the privacy of the literally tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of patients involved is going to be a massive amount of work. That will likely take months or years to complete.

Do I think 55 years is too long? Yeah. But maybe 1-3 years for full documentation released is not unreasonable.

pets do be spreading germs and viruses. but why? :U next up, china does ****. oh, oh no.

But really makes you question their vaccine efforts?

New strain found in pets?! Potentially more lethal?! Who knows, not like China's going to share... someone told them that neighbourhood's pets spread anti-party propaganda... maybe...

• 2 weeks later...

So Québec is the last jurisdiction in the Milky Way to have a mask mandate? 

3 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Lucky you, given the news of new wave in Ontario

12 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

The mask mandate in Ontario has been over for several weeks now. I have kept masking the entire time, personally - but it's pretty mixed. At my work, about 30 or 40% of employees are going maskless and the rest are still masked. Probably a similar spread of customers.

Rescinding the mandate is almost certainly contributing to the increased spread we're experiencing.

On 3/17/2022 at 11:40 AM, dalekphalm said:

Ooooffffff - I would boycott a game over that (not that I've even heard of Domina). Not only is that pretty fucking weird even if you ignored the whole mask/pandemic thing, it's also just... really missing the mark on what "women want".

reads like it's straight outta r/niceguys

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I work in a hospital and they started giving 4th shots to older people who come here. 

Unironically want mine. 

On 4/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, Andreas Lilja said:

no, cities in the US are starting them again due to BA2

Québec gov supposed to address people this Thursday. Better not be another frigging curfew and shops closed on Sunday. Might give a point to the truckoos if this happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the Ottawa bikers are protesting which Covid mesures exactly? 

55 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

So the Ottawa bikers are protesting which Covid mesures exactly? 

All of them? They want it to be an individuals choice what precautions people want to take.

If you feel you are at risk from covid, work from home, wear a mask, don't visit friends and family, get vaccinated and boosted as many times as you feel necessary. And if you do not then keep you business open, breathe fresh air, visit friends and family, and rely on natural immunity from previous infection. Or any combination you want.

Personal choice. It's been two years and a lot of people want their lives back and to 'live with covid'.

21 minutes ago, Ababba said:

All of them? They want it to be an individuals choice what precautions people want to take.

If you feel you are at risk from covid, work from home, wear a mask, don't visit friends and family, get vaccinated and boosted as many times as you feel necessary. And if you do not then keep you business open, breathe fresh air, visit friends and family, and rely on natural immunity from previous infection. Or any combination you want.

Personal choice. It's been two years and a lot of people want their lives back and to 'live with covid'.

that's the same as the truckers then. or it is now. tuckers first was to not be forced to take a vacen to cross the border but changed to what it is now. ( choice )

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Just got my 4th dose, ama. 

35 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Hoping to be able to get a more variant specific booster.

I have 3xpfizer. My kids are 9 and 11 and got the 2 shot pfizer. It's just what was available.

What I've been wondering is, since the 5-11 child vaccine is only 10mcg each, and the adult one is 30mcg, and the 12+ are given the 30mcg dosage, what does that mean for kids who are straddling the age range and have already received 2x10mcg shots?

When my kid turns 12, should he get the series again? Or just one "booster" of 30mcg?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 hour ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Do you now have a 5G connection? Have you became a lizard? Do you now feel an unquenchable thirst for human babies?

wasn't there a recent document release by pfizer? if anyone could refresh on that. I guess some where critical to how it was pushed in areas it shouldn't? something about pregnant women etc, unless its about something else and how the statistics where layed out? Although there was at least more bad press about pfizer.

@WkdPaul is the J&J Vaccine safe as a booster?  I already had three Moderna shots and I'd like to try the J&J booster, but not if it kills me.  The first booster for Moderna didn't go exactly that well.

I don't want to make a mistake that will be my last.