LTT Official Folding Month 2019!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Alright guys, the time for locking this thread has come, can you all please use the Folding Community Board for all further talk.

Thank you all again for participating in the event.

Once the sheet is cleaned up I will edit this post to add the link to the spreadsheet.

@TVwazhere Can you please lock this thread for me. 

35 minutes ago, Veczen said:

I helped . . . it's something.
image.png.84de44b0bea644759c1413b42df6b048.png

We're only ahead of [H]ARDOCP by 12m, so if 9 people around your position hadn't folded, we wouldn't have beat them - everything helps!

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

9 hours ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

I'd have to agree with you.  Problem is the prizes are donated and I think the donors decide how they're given out.  Luckily the big LTT prizes don't have those restrictions. 

Actually we are awarding the prizes not the donors. The details are in the op for who is eligible for what. 

3 hours ago, _Rlocke said:

I think I'm going to let my box fold all winter just to heat the garage...single cpu + V100 should do fine.

That's the right idea! Computers make great heaters. 

Folding Community Board:

Also check out our Official Folding Month event:

image.jpeg.aa540b640c81dc01da33eb083f1bf3d4.jpeg

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

It's awesome that we actually managed to pop up as a threat on Curecoin's page for any length of time lol.

Taking #8 was the icing on the cake.

We really scienced the hell out of this folding month.

41 minutes ago, palespartan said:

Actually we are awarding the prizes not the donors. The details are in the op for who is eligible for what. 

Well, some of the prizes, like the memory, were originally posted without the top 100 only qualifier (actually, none of them had draw ranks listed when I looked prior to that).  I'd actually been hoping to win it so I'd have a better reason to have to build a new system, until I saw the new top 100 qualifier on it the other night.  #FeelsGuttedMan

9 minutes ago, justpoet said:

Well, some of the prizes, like the memory, were originally posted without the top 100 only qualifier (actually, none of them had draw ranks listed when I looked prior to that).  I'd actually been hoping to win it so I'd have a better reason to have to build a new system, until I saw the new top 100 qualifier on it the other night.  #FeelsGuttedMan

I thought the prize by rank ranges have been there all Month, don't remember seeing the post otherwise?

Hardware & Programming Enthusiast - Creator of LAR_Systems "Folding@Home in the Dark" browser extension and GPU / CPU PPD Database. 

7 minutes ago, justpoet said:

You are right there. I didn't even know that was on the list for things that were being given away. Yes it looks like unfortunately that is a top 100 prize though. Sorry about that.

Folding Community Board:

15 minutes ago, justpoet said:

I read this weeks ago, was pinned I believe. I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure the ranks have been there all the time. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

3 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I read this weeks ago, was pinned I believe. I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure the ranks have been there all the time. 

Yeah the ranks have been there from the beginning 

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

9 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

Pretty sure they must've gotten added as more prizes were added.  Last I'd bothered to look at the first post was around when the memory was first announced, which was before the event.  Unfortunately, this forum doesn't expose post edit history, so I can't show proof either way.

8 hours ago, Teaj said:

30th with my tiny RVZ03 build and an old laptop going supersonic with its fans in the basement. lol!
Great month all!

image.png.4a031d4fbd7b141d150cd0258b8dbffb.png

244768.dfdd99793c65c0e2f66bd187b5b2f9bb.1600.jpg

Specs?

18 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

14 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

3 minutes ago, justpoet said:

Pretty sure they must've gotten added as more prizes were added.  Last I'd bothered to look at the first post was around when the memory was first announced, which was before the event.  Unfortunately, this forum doesn't expose post edit history, so I can't show proof either way.

The ranks were added on the second day of the event once we had an idea of how many signed up.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 hour ago, palespartan said:

That's the right idea! Computers make great heaters. 

I almost froze to death last night...

Just now, azmariadei said:

You need more computers then 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

You need more computers then 

I've got two 780s on the way ?

Being cold shouldn't be a worry...

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

4 minutes ago, azmariadei said:

I hear that 2080ti's make good space heaters... lol

Folding Community Board:

That one PC with a 2070 I’m running does absolute nothing for heating at my place ??

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

10 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

That one PC with a 2070 I’m running does absolute nothing for heating at my place ??

You need to grab a couple 980tis!

Running 230 watts on mine lol

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Just now, GOTSpectrum said:

Vega FE would be an excellent option if Vega were good at folding (sadly it's pretty meh for the massive compute power they boast). I used to heat my room in winter with a single Vega FE. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

55 minutes ago, palespartan said:

I hear that 2080ti's make good space heaters... lol

They make excellent space heaters, especially if you run a pair in SLI lol.

2 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

my card is running around 180W or something I believe 

WHERE'S MY BADGE?!

/s

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

WHERE'S MY BADGE?!

/s

Image result for are you fucking kidding me

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Image result for are you fucking kidding me

I did the /s thing!