MSI unoffically confirms X570/Ryzen 3000 will be revealed at computex

The Benjamins

This clip from them on twitter shows they are going to show off new boards with WiFi 6

But if you pause at the right spot you will see a "3000" flash for a frame, it basically confirms AMD will release X570 and Ryzen 3000.

unknown.png

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

That's just the number of RGB LEDs the motherboard has. 

if that's the case I'm highly disappointed about the small number. At least triple the number it could've been.

/s :D

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

15 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Just so long as the mainboard doesn't thermal throttle like the RGB Hyper X SSD does.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Just so long as the mainboard doesn't thermal throttle like the RGB Hyper X SSD does.

That's part of the cold climate optimised technology.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I still want to know who thought it'd be a good idea to put over 70 RGB SSDs on an SSD.

Biostar allready revealed the launch of X570 at Computex which indirectly confirms Zen 2. 

Nice to have double confirmation tho

i hope theres a review with ipc/same clocks even on memory if ryzen falls just shy on clocks alittle

right away for better analysis

Didn't we technically already knew that Zen 2 and Navi will be revealed at Computex?

Or is this about "confirming" the naming scheme?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Didn't we technically already knew that Zen 2 and Navi will be revealed at Computex?

Or is this about "confirming" the naming scheme?

The news is that MSI is revealing a new WiFi 6 motherboard. seeing the 3000 makes me assume that this board is for ryzen 3000 and if this board is for ryzen 3000 this is probably for x570. Which we can also assume Ryzen 3000 will also be announced.

10 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

Which we can also assume Ryzen 3000 will also be announced.

But the point is that we don't need to assume that? Because AMD themselves along with Computex has said that AMD will present ryzen 3000?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

11 hours ago, seon123 said:

The more LEDs the board has, the more powerful it is

22 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

But the point is that we don't need to assume that? Because AMD themselves along with Computex has said that AMD will present ryzen 3000?

Not just Ryzen 3000, Zen 2 in its entirety including Epyc, Threadripper and Ryzen.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

26 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Not just Ryzen 3000, Zen 2 in its entirety including Epyc, Threadripper and Ryzen.

I have my doubts about Threadripper being announced at computex. They recently appear to have removed it from their 2019 roadmap

GAMING PC CPU: AMD 3800X Motherboard: Asus STRIX X570-E GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 3080 GAMING OC RAM: 16GB G.Skill 3600MHz/CL14  PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: NZXT MESHIFY 2 XL DARK TG Cooling: EK Velocity + D5 pump + 360mm rad + 280mm rad Monitor: AOC 27" QHD 144Hz Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite Audio: Bose QC35 II
WHAT MY GF INHERITED CPU: Intel i7-6700K (4.7GHz @ 1.39v) Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro GPU: Asus GTX 1070 8GB RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Hard Drive: WD Black NVMe SSD 512GB Power Supply: XFX PRO 550W  Cooling: Corsair H115i Case: NZXT H700 White

That MSI creation x570 board that was leaked is tempting. So many options...

Now all I need is Gigabyte to show off what they've got, where are you Gigabyte? I want a x570 designare at Computex. Show off that beautiful designare board NOW.

Also today the 16 core part was pretty much confirmed by a leaker. Apparently with 4.2ghz boost. And Jim from AdoredTV is saying that those expecting 4.5ghz boost will be 'pleasantly surprised'. That suggests the 4.2ghz chip was early and may also be the so-called '3800x' and not the bigger brother '3850x'. He also says the 12 core has far better clock speeds. 5ghz on the 8 core is certainly not out of the question yet.

It's all looking good for AMD. I'm having either the Designare board or the Creation board, I hope Gigabyte now comes out and gives us a hint.

This just means half life 3000 is confirmed.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I havent been this excited for a CPU reveal, possibly ever

*inhale in excitement, exhale in waitforbenchmarks*

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

How did you get text this small on the forum’s editor?! o_o

Very carefully?

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Just now, VegetableStu said:

but even the size 1 bbcode tag is only this small! o_o

If you use there right combination of bbcodes, you can stack text size changes

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Cool. Can't wait to see new boards from everyone. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

-= Locked =-

Sorry but this is essentially a re-post or better yet an update to this topic;

Please continue this discussion there.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER