What is going on in California?

oskar23

California fires  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is it direct energy weapon or fires?

Ive been watching pictures around the internet and im just shocked that all this houses are just gone. One is fine, the other is gone to the ground. One house is gone and trees around are fine. Melted cars, rims... How on earth? 

I personally.dont believe fires are doing all of that. 

Fire is hot and heat melts things.

I'm all for critical thinking and not accepting the popular story but yeah it's fire and as @RorzNZ quite rightly said it get's pretty hot and burny.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

This happens every year with the drought, very dry land and Global Warming.

It does not take much to set off a fire, lightning, a spark from a quad or a dirt bike or other vehicle, a degenerate smoker causing arson, specifics on the last one only because its so avoidable!

I get the feeling from you that you believe that it is actually aliens doing this, or perhaps the government is doing it on purpose, maybe Alf came back from the 1990's to reek havoc on the TV stations, or E.T. phone home is unhappy with his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next to Trumps start, which I read that someone shitted on it yesterday. Classy I tell you, not.

8 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

stop spreading fake news. Thanks

It is not fake news, just saying that with all the pollution humans are putting into the atmosphere, land and water it definitely has an affect on the planet. Not to mention the fact that 99% of reputable scientists agree about the warming effect, the other 1% were paid off by corporations. We sure can't solve all the problems in our lifetimes, but perhaps the next generations grandchildren can start making a dent on the toxicity. In the meantime, the drought will continue, fire will blaze uncontrolled, more drilling wells will be spudded and yes fracing will occur, glaciers will melt, oceans will rise, wars will continues, people will die, yes even from fires in California. I notice how california has different laws in effect. How are they going to legislate the harmful and deadly wild fire smoke that is being produced in their state. Perhaps a new tax should be implemented, a fire fighting tax on pump gas, and sugary foods and drinks.

looks like what fire would do. 

Fire can at times be random with what houses it hits, but fire is fire, and fire get hot

28 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

...Global Warming...

Teddy, if you are going to partially quote someone, please do it properly, as I have done above!

26 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

stop spreading fake news. Thanks

I'm pushing 70 and I don't even need science to know global warming is very much real. Winters and summers are definitely much warmer than they used to be and the Southwest, including California, are far drier.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

49 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

This happens every year with the drought, very dry land and Global Warming.

Was last year or 2 years ago same thing? Hundreds of homes disappearing to the ground? 

18 minutes ago, okar said:

Was last year or 2 years ago same thing? Hundreds of homes disappearing to the ground? 

I remember the fires in west San Diego County roughly 20 years ago when entire subdivisions burned to the ground. Still, that wasn't on the scale of what is happening now. I can remember back to then when I was amazed how green all of Balboa Park was. Much of it has been brown for several years now.

I live in the Phoenix, AZ area and we have been in a record breaking 21 year drought.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

It's California, if there was no fires during a year, I be more suprised.

Pretty much some of my relatives live in the South part and I lived in the North part for several years, and I or them rarely recall years without some sort of fire occuring somewhere in the State.  Yeah, it's fires, like usual. 

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Cali is burning to the ground. Also, they're experiencing bad wild fires.

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

Not to mention the fact that 99% of reputable scientists agree about the warming effect, the other 1% were paid off by corporations

The scientific community's consensus starts and stops at the fact that climate change is real and happening. Whether humans are a significant factor or not is highly debateable. Whether climate change is an issue to life or just to current models of human civilization is highly debateable.

And the excuse that any scientist not supporting the narrative of the climate change doomsday being "paid off" is ridiculous, half of them were on that conclussion long before corporations picked up the funding with their research. Climate change is highly politicized, and those that don't support the reported narrative are automatically demonized.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

9 hours ago, okar said:

Ive been watching pictures around the internet and im just shocked that all this houses are just gone. One is fine, the other is gone to the ground. One house is gone and trees around are fine. Melted cars, rims... How on earth? 

I personally.dont believe fires are doing all of that. 

It's happened in San Diego, as a lot of people in my community will attest to during either the 2003 or 2007 wildfires. All it takes is for the embers to land at the right spot or not.

3 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Whether humans are a significant factor or not is highly debateable.

You are wrong there.

Do you have a Masters PHD in any scientific field?

Just now, Canada EH said:

Do you have a Masters PHD in any scientific field?

Irrelevant. It's heavily debated in the scientific community.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

4 hours ago, okar said:

Was last year or 2 years ago same thing? Yes

Hundreds of homes disappearing to the ground? Yes, same thing every year. You can word it anyway you see want, but those homes were burnt to the ground! The just did not magically "disappear". That is one problem in today's society, the way things are worded.

I would trust what the majority of scientists whom are in the field, say, publish and are on the news..... rather then pick that one "study" out of 1000 that states the opposite of the fact that Global Warming is actually happening.

Have you heard of the plastic garbage patch in the Atlantic Ocean?

The ozone layer was depleted, which is natural? noooooooo!

God knows what countries are intentionally dumping into the ocean, and into the air. If a first world nation, like Canada has cities dumping raw sewage into the ocean and waterways, Victoria BC and a few Quebec cities into the Saint Laurence River, which by the way is Fresh Water. The Great Lakes, drains NE'erly. Gotta wonder what India, China, North Korea, Russia, African nations are doing. With no affect on global warming, ludicrious. Toxic smokes stacks from industry, exhaust fumes from 2,000,000 vehicles, 10 trillion pounds of CO2, each and every year. The cutting down of Planet Earths filtering system, the Amazon. No affect on Global Warming. Hogwash!

As someone who has friends that were directly affected, I can confirm that it was, in fact, fires. 

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

11 hours ago, Nicnac said:

LAZORS

15 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Fire is hot and heat melts things.

Really? You learn new things every day, I guess

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

4 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Irrelevant. It's heavily debated in the scientific community.

It’s a pretty general consensus global warming is happening due to the greenhouse gasses insulating the earth. We have recorded data that the earth has warmed up, and is warming up. 

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Really

No, that's a conspiracy from the lizard people to hide their tracks.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, that's a conspiracy from the lizard people to hide their tracks.

I knew that the Zucc had something to do with this. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

It's all a bit coverup, here's what they really don't want you to know:

mda.php?id=935

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

10 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Teddy, if you are going to partially quote someone, please do it properly, as I have done above!

I'm pushing 70 and I don't even need science to know global warming is very much real. Winters and summers are definitely much warmer than they used to be and the Southwest, including California, are far drier.

It's almost Christmas here and its been raining. Usually at this time it'd be over a meter of snow. Only a few centimeters have fallen so far. It's definitely warm. Just wanted to say that. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil