ADB Server for Home Assistant on Synology?

Kia ora everyone,

I'm looking to create an ADB server on my synology preferably via docker if possible to be used to stabilize the connection between Home Assistant and my Fire TVs. Home Assistant used to have an inbuilt addon that did this however It's been depreciated and they've switched to an inbuilt python implementation which although it works, has frequent connection errors in my logs.

I was wondering if anyone has their own ADB server set up for this purpose and if so how to do it, I can't seem to find any guides on this. 

2 hours ago, Krisp-kiwi said:

on my synology

ooof. Not sure this is gonna actually make it more stable. Synologys are weaksauce processor

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

12 minutes ago, OddOod said:

ooof. Not sure this is gonna actually make it more stable. Synologys are weaksauce processor

True but it's worth a shot and I have a spare Pi that i could dedicate to it if I can figure out how to get one running. 

TBH given my experiences trying to tinker with google APIs, it'll be a fantastic learning opportunity, but it's unlikely to actually help. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup