Food that you eat that makes people stare at you funny

Donut417
24 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

also nice but most of my family and friends prefer to just cut slices like you would with apples and then byte into them until the crust reaching them from ear to ear

The tastier way to eat it AFAIC! All my childhood summers in a few words ?

And while eating, you kept the seeds in your mouth, and at the end, we all had a spitting contest, to who could spit all the seeds the faster or the farthest.

Good ol'times! ?

Edited by Guest
adding a few things

On 8/2/2019 at 5:28 PM, wANKER said:

Human flesh

-

other things I have eaten that other people might find strange:

•  cow tongue sandwich
  • the salad dressing that remains in the bowl once all the salad has been eaten (which consists of oil, vinegar, herbs and spices)

1 hour ago, Oso Sin Nombre said:

So you're either a Zombie or a Ghoul. Very interesting ?

Asian. 

Those guys will eat anything

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

I eat tomatoes like apples.

David Sunflower seeds and having a giant heap of the empty shells on a napkin. Not my fault because my childhood consisted of going to my brother's baseball games with Dad.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I eat pizza and sandwich with forks and knife like civilized folks. Savages who use hands usually stare at me blankly for such shock display of table manner.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

9 hours ago, CookieSmasherGus said:

Do you lick em or bite em? Cuz apparently chomping on ice cream is frowned upon by most people. I don't know why though, licking takes too long and the ice cream starts melting so I gotta go fast 

I bite them

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I get looked at by everyone when I eat pizza with a knife and fork. Although it is the far superior method of eating, the main reason I do it is because I've yet to have a pizza where the topping stay adhered to the base. 

I also like eating concentrated tomato puree straight from the tube. 

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

i avoid eye contact when im eating outside, if possible. and i generally dont eat outside for financial reasons.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

People look at me funny anyway.

No food required.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Ice cream especially when it begins to drip. Hate making eye contact when that happens.

My dad was a scouser... and one of his fave odd foods was a hot baked pork pie covered in gravy.

It sounds horrible... until I tried it and... it's delicious but you do need a good quality pork pie, not one of the cheap supermarket ones. It's even better if you add some HP to the gravy to give it a little fruity tang.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

Spaghetti. You either eat it by cutting it and are shunned by Italian people (cutting it is the wrong way) or you twirl it around your fork ('the right way') and people often comment on how you're not cutting it.

The other sort of food I feel like I should mention is a (Dutch?) pastry which is called a tompouce, which often is served at birthdays and a specific Dutch holiday.

It's best you Google this, but it's a piece of dough, with a generous layer of (kinda firm) whipped cream and another piece of dough with (pink or orange) icing on it.

You can eat it two ways. The most common (and probably best) way is by disecting it into the three parts I mentioned (bottom dough, top dough+icing and whipped cream) and eating it one by one. 

The other - arguably more entertaining - way is just by going in and just biting into it. This will result in all the whipped cream going all sides, except your mouth and cause the entire dish to fall apart.

Whenever we eat this dish (as I said, pretty common at birthdays and a specific holiday) my parents still often tell a story of my aunt eating it in this fashion and the entire dish totally falling apart.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

[...]
Spaghetti. You either eat it by cutting it and are shunned by Italian people (cutting it is the wrong way) or you twirl it around your fork ('the right way') and people often comment on how you're not cutting it.[...]

Seeing people cutting spaghetti into tiny pieces looks strange to me, but I guess I am now accustomed to seeing it. What tends to puzzle me a bit more is to see children eating spaghetti with ketchup (instead of a proper sauce of some kind).

Watermelons, I eat the thing like an ape. I devour the whole thing, with seeds n shit.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

Watermelons, I eat the thing like an ape. I devour the whole thing, with seeds n shit.

>Implying there's other ways to eat a watermelon.

Devouring it is the only way.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

>Implying there's other ways to eat a watermelon.

Devouring it is the only way.

I dont know, the way people look at me gives me the idea that I am supposed to be an cavemen and spit the seeds. Bitch nah, I rather eat like an ape.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 hours ago, greenhorn said:

Seeing people cutting spaghetti into tiny pieces looks strange to me, but I guess I am now accustomed to seeing it. What tends to puzzle me a bit more is to see children eating spaghetti with ketchup (instead of a proper sauce of some kind).

Some kids don't like the veggies present in a proper pasta sauce (like paprika, leek, etc.) So I guess I can see that happening ... Pasta in general is (IMO) a good that goes with lots of stuff.

Speaking of kids eating pasta... What the heck is up with macaroni and cheese? That stuff looks... Not that tasteful. Especially the cheddar in it.

1 hour ago, Levent said:

PessimisticAfraidBrownbutterfly-size_res

The black seeds in the watermelon are disgusting, though!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Anything when you have a very lush beard.

Especially ice cream, I'm forced to eat it like a sundae with a spoon really.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, CookieSmasherGus said:

Cuz apparently chomping on ice cream is frowned upon by most people

Hang on, lemme finish my ice cream cone and then I'll answer your question.

GLOMP

Ah, that was brilliant. What was your question again?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

A small town a couple hours from here has a 1.5lbs burger. 1lbs patty, 0.5lbs of toppings (mostly mushrooms and onions). Their normal sized burgers are their big sellers so people will look at you when you order that beast. It's damn good too

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

Grape juice concentrate, undiluted 

avacado toast

eating while having my back bent into an arch with my feet over my head

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh