How to kill reddit

Guanzo

This site has full of retards, how to kill it?

Wow is dying because of reddit

Dota 2 is dying because of reddit (https://playdota.com/threads/reddit-fucking-ruined-dota.4073/)

Other games are ruined by reddit

Bigger subs are %99 cancer. 

Another example /r/mechanicalkeyboards. They are saying "Model m or nothing", "gaming keyboards doesn't allowed in this sub" They are literally nazi and fifty keyboard elitists.

Similar to yotube comments, avoid it because you cannot take it down

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

If these games are actually being ruined by this site some how, the companies that make them would have to put together a case for that and sue.  But, if that doesn't happen, which it probably won't since I don't think there's  a particularly strong case for that, you can expect it to stay.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You cannot kill Reddit, communities can be avoided their is no law or rule insisting you must be a part of the subreddit for the game of your preference.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

salt much?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, Guanzo said:

This site have too many retards, how to kill this site?

Dota 2 is dying because of reddit (https://playdota.com/threads/reddit-fucking-ruined-dota.4073/)

Another example /r/mechanicalkeyboards. They are saying "Model m or nothing", "gaming keyboards doesn't allowed in this sub" They are literally nazi and fifty keyboard elitists.

If a game could be ruined simply by a single discussion site, then it's more likely to be a testament of how terrible the game actually is.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Here you are pointing out that other people are cancer. I find that ironic.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

2 hours ago, Guanzo said:

This site have too many retards, how to kill this site?

Mind explaining how "games are being killed by Reddit"?

Reddit really isn't that bad. If you think it's "cancer", you should take a look at Tumblr.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

11 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Reddit really isn't that bad. If you think it's "cancer", you should take a look at Tumblr.

You've just opened a window that cannot be closed.. are you proud of yourself now? lol

Its the gamers/users that are ruining the game and not reddit itself. Take a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/rust/ and tell me if its bad. You can't? See its not some inherent problem with reddit itself but the communities that gather together and lets be honest there were a surplus of toxic gamers well before reddit.

3 hours ago, Guanzo said:

Don't like people speaking the truth, eh?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

26 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

You've just opened a window that cannot be closed.. are you proud of yourself now? lol

Yes lol

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

There are toxic communities everywhere.  I usually just avoid them.

I highly doubt reddit is ruining any specific games.  I stopped playing WoW a couple years ago and that had nothing to do with reddit.

Yeah it's worth pointing out if it's not obvious that it's not like reddit, the website, is really the problem.  If there is a problem, it's the people.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

If a game could be ruined simply by a single discussion site, then it's more likely to be a testament of how terrible the game actually is.

Or that a lot of developers are dumb and look at awful feedback they get from reddit.

every single subreddit is just a circlejerk hivemind filled with people that all have the same interest.

if the subreddit is toxic, then the community as a whole is probably toxic.

that being said, most subreddits have alternative for people who are sick of the circlejerk.

love overwatch, but hate /r/OverWatch?  go to /r/Competitiveoverwatch

love trees, but hate /r/trees? go to /r/marijuanaenthusiasts

love keyboards, but hate /r/mechanicalkeyboards go to /r/keyboards

or try your luck at 4chan

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

16 hours ago, Gale said:

Here you are pointing out that other people are cancer. I find that ironic.

SHOTS FIRED

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s