Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Anyone autocross or track race?

Some funny stories for you from my times racing:

I took my Alfa GTV-6 out in G-stock class (SCCA Solo II) and in my class was a green V-6 Camaro (early to mid 90s version) with a great big "BMW" sticker on the side of it.

Knowing it wasn't a BMW, but perhaps had an engine transplant, I asked him.

He smiled and said no, it stood for "Black Man's Wheels"

Another time I had my TVR on the track (and getting my ass handed to me in the class I was in, which happened to include things like 911s, Ferraris, etc.) and what shows up, in my class, but an original Dodge Viper...

I though, "Oh boy, here he comes to embarrass us all"

So up to the starting gate, green light and he takes off....

...only to be so wide he hits every cone on the track (and since the track lanes were made up of cones, that was all of them, and basically destroyed the track as he drove) which is a 2 second penalty for each cone hit.

I wasn't last in my class that day :)

We had, oddly enough (on another day) another TVR show up, but the owner was a complete ass. In SCCA, everyone is cool, has fun, helps each other out, but not this guy, you'd think he was competing at LeMans or something. Complete jerk.

So anyway, his TVR gets up to the starting line, revs the engine and when the light turns green, guns it....

...and blows his engine up.

Everyone there clapped.

Another time we were running on the military case, with one way in and out, so at the end of the day the cops had set up a roadblock and were ticketing all the cars coming out for "illegal modifications" (low to the ground, missing lights, etc) which of course was pissing everyone off, until they came to me.

I was in my Lancia 037, and the cop says "what's this?"

"Lancia 037 your honour"

He thinks for a minute....tries to figure something to tag me for and finally says "It's too low, I'm going to have to write you a ticket"

"Your honour, this is factory stock"

00-11.jpg

So he wanders off to confer with his buddies, who come back and start the once over on my car.

They couldn't prove anything (it was factory stock) because they had no idea what it was....

They hassled me about minor crap but ultimately let me, and the rest of the cars behind me, go.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

WHAT'S THIS? SUDDENLY I LOVE MOTHERS POLISHES

olvqiszrr6gf3twc5zpq.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Don't know how many of you bois are into F1 but Bahrain was pretty damn good. Stagnated in the middle for a bit but good midfield battles though.

Granted F1 "cars" aren't like normal/other race cars.

Any other series on right now worth a watch?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Okayama was great. This year is going to be spectacular, even though we lost the Suzuka 10H.

Untitled.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Don't know how many of you bois are into F1 but Bahrain was pretty damn good. Stagnated in the middle for a bit but good midfield battles though.

Super GT was a blast and its all streamed on YT for free, as is Blancpain Sprint/Endurance most the time. The GT500 class is absolutely stacked with domestic and international talent, including names like Button, Kovalainen, Kobayashi, and others. Super Formula is close racing as well and faster than Formula 2 although they use spec engines like IndyCar (same 2L four-cylinder turbos as GT500 but with in-season development).

WEC starts soon, and VLN just finished

Indycar and IMSA race at long beach next weekend

Pirelli World Challenge is good fun despite the field being smaller, but because most teams moved to GTS (GT4)

Moto GP had an amazing season opener last month as well

Theres a bunch of others, but these are what I consider "premiere" series to follow since you only have so much time per week.

Folding@Home | BOINC

3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

WRC

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

The only year I'm into F1, but also the only year I'm away in Easter. Gutted. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

BTCC

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

3 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Super GT was a blast and its all streamed on YT for free, as is Blancpain Sprint/Endurance most the time. The GT500 class is absolutely stacked with domestic and international talent, including names like Button, Kovalainen, Kobayashi, and others. Super Formula is close racing as well and faster than Formula 2 although they use spec engines like IndyCar (same 2L four-cylinder turbos as GT500 but with in-season development).

WEC starts soon, and VLN just finished

Indycar and IMSA race at long beach next weekend

Pirelli World Challenge is good fun despite the field being smaller, but because most teams moved to GTS (GT4)

Moto GP had an amazing season opener last month as well

Theres a bunch of others, but these are what I consider "premiere" series to follow since you only have so much time per week.

Been thinking about giving a WEC races a watch primarily because my all time favourite F1 driver Fernando Alonso plans to complete the full season. Would also be a nice insight as to see how they handle car classes and engine technologies. Going to try and not a complete n00b.

Kinda liking how Super GT is streamed free. F1 is "hard to watch" since Channel 4 (UK) has only a few races. Liking that GT500 lineup. Recognise some of those names.

Others have said WRC occasionally watch that on catch up. BTCC looms like a pretty good time too.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

28 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

Always loved the btcc especially back when volvo was racing its 850 wagon.

Volvo-850-Turbo-5.jpg

This is glorious!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

34 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Been thinking about giving a WEC races a watch primarily because my all time favourite F1 driver Fernando Alonso plans to complete the full season. Would also be a nice insight as to see how they handle car classes and engine technologies. Going to try and not a complete n00b.

Kinda liking how Super GT is streamed free. F1 is "hard to watch" since Channel 4 (UK) has only a few races. Liking that GT500 lineup. Recognise some of those names.

Others have said WRC occasionally watch that on catch up. BTCC looms like a pretty good time too.

Nismo TV renewed their broadcasting contract for those outside of Japan/Thailand, plus they have over two years of races already available. Similarly IMSA has always had their races archived on YT within a week when the TV contracts allow it.

The basic run down of WEC is a lot easier since there's only one hybrid team so you dont have to mess around with energy allowances, but it goes something like this:

LMP1: Toyota is the only hybrid running their own engine and the same hybrid systems as last year. Very minimal upgrade over the previous generation other than slight fuel flow and other EOT (equivalence of technology) changes. The rest of the privateers run either the Meccachrome/AER TT-V6 or the Gibson NA V8 motor (which is just an upgraded LMP2 motor); ByKolles is the only exception to this as they have the VRX30 from the GTR LM Nismo. In order to allow the privateers to keep up to the Toyotas, the ACO have allowed higher fuel flow limits for non-hybrids and other aero allowances for top end speed (but the Toyota still out-drags them out of corners). The privateers are all relatively unproven at this point, and at the prologue are still several seconds behind the pace of the Toyotas. All LMP1s will have a high (standard) and low (le-mans spec) downforce kits available to them at specific rounds in the championship. 

Outside of this EOT, all classes are subject to BOP through engine boost, fuel flow, mechanical setup limitations, et cetera.

LMP2: Spec engines (Gibson, which is an evolution of the old Nissan LMP2 block) but a choice of four chassis constructors. That's about it - essentially an entire privateer class but with a mix of pro and amateur drivers. You will see mostly Oreca and Ligier global chassis here, as only Team Netherlands has chosen the Dallara and nobody outside of IMSA uses the Multimatic-Riley chassis. Still very close racing here and a lot of big names on the rosters. 

GTE: Split into Professional (factory-only efforts) or Amateurs (only FIA silver or bronze rated eligible). The Pros run the latest crop of GTE cars from Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, and Porsche; AMs are only allowed to run cars that have met the one-year homologation rule meaning they can only run last year's models (i.e. the 911 RSR from last year will now be available to AMs, but only the older naturally aspirated Vantage for Aston customers). Specification wise these platforms all have a pethora of aerodynamic and suspension changes, although the combustion engine is more or less directly related to the production model. What is new for this year is both categories use the current-year tires (Michelins) but they are all bespoke to each chassis. Individually, each GTE car is built to the categories of performance explicitly defined in the FIA technical regulations so each car is extremely unique (the special case in the 488 being the base GT3 chassis is meant to accept a GTE upgrade package as well).

It is worth noting that there will be no Corvette C7Rs racing this year, as Larbre Competition have moved to an LMP2 chassis for the super season.

Edit: Here is a list of the 36 confirmed full season entries for 2018-2019; keep in mind this is limited by the garage spaces at each track but there will still be 60 entrants for both Le Mans through international invitation.

Spoiler

LMP1 (10 entries)

Rebellion Racing - Rebellion R13 Gibson (2 cars)

Team ByKolles - ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO (1 car, +1 mid season possible)

CEFC TRSM Racing - Ginetta G60-LT-P1 Meccachrome (2 cars)

Toyota Gazoo Racing - Toyota TS050 HY (2 cars, +1 possible for Spa and Le Mans)

DragonSpeed - BR Engineering BR1 Gibson (1 car)

SMP Racing - BR Engineering BR1 AER (2 cars)

LMP2 (7 entries)

TDS Racing - Oreca 07 Gibson (1 car)

Racing Team Nederland - Dallara P217 Gibson (1 car)

DragonSpeed - Oreca 07 Gibson (1 car)

Signatec Alpine Matmut - Alpine A470 Gibson aka rebadged Oreca (1 car)

Jackie Chan DC Racing - Oreca 07 Gibson (2 cars)

Larbre Competition - Ligier JS P217 Gibson

GTE-PRO (10 entries)

AF Corse - Ferrari 488 GTE (2 cars)

Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team UK - Ford GT (2 cars)

BMW Team MTEK - BMW M8 GTE (2 cars)

Porsche GT Team - Porsche 911 RSR (2 cars)

Aston Martin Racing - Aston Martin Vantage GTE (2 cars)

GTE-AM (9 entries)

Spirit of Race - Ferrari 488 GTE (1 car, factory supported)

Project 1 - Porsche 911 RSR (1 car)

Clearwater racing - Ferrari 488 GTE (1 car)

MR Racing - Ferrari 488 GTE (1 car)

Dempsey Proton Racing - Porsche 911 RSR (1 car)

Gulf Racing - Porsche 911 RSR (1 car)

Proton Competition - Porsche 911 RSR (1 car)

TF Sport - Aston Martin Vantage GTE (1 car)

Aston Martin Racing - Aston Martin Vantage GTE (1 car, factory supported)

Folding@Home | BOINC

@warmmilk https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-25l/6521927506.html

was looking for some used koni's on searchtempest and saw this 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

55 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Nismo TV renewed their broadcasting contract for those outside of Japan/Thailand, plus they have over two years of races already available. Similarly IMSA has always had their races archived on YT within a week when the TV contracts allow it.

Wow. That's actually pretty damn good. I kinda wish F1 was more like that. Been watching it for 14 years and archived races think are behind a subscription model on their website. Either that or it's some low quality YouTube video.

The basic run down of WEC is a lot easier since there's only one hybrid team so you dont have to mess around with energy allowances, but it goes something like this:

LMP1: Toyota is the only hybrid running their own engine and the same hybrid systems as last year. Very minimal upgrade over the previous generation other than slight fuel flow and other EOT (equivalence of technology) changes. The rest of the privateers run either the Meccachrome/AER TT-V6 or the Gibson NA V8 motor (which is just an upgraded LMP2 motor); ByKolles is the only exception to this as they have the VRX30 from the GTR LM Nismo. In order to allow the privateers to keep up to the Toyotas, the ACO have allowed higher fuel flow limits for non-hybrids and other aero allowances for top end speed (but the Toyota still out-drags them out of corners). The privateers are all relatively unproven at this point, and at the prologue are still several seconds behind the pace of the Toyotas. All LMP1s will have a high (standard) and low (le-mans spec) downforce kits available to them at specific rounds in the championship. 

Outside of this EOT, all classes are subject to BOP through engine boost, fuel flow, mechanical setup limitations, et cetera.

Mostly free rein of what teams are allowed to run as long as it adheres to what the FIA have set out? Does the Toyota have a MGU-H or similar devices for assisting the turbo? Since you mentioned that the hybrid outdrags in corners are they able to get to max boost pressure quicker by pre-spooling the turbo or does the battery drive the wheels directly?

LMP2: Spec engines (Gibson, which is an evolution of the old Nissan LMP2 block) but a choice of four chassis constructors. That's about it - essentially an entire privateer class but with a mix of pro and amateur drivers. You will see mostly Oreca and Ligier global chassis here, as only Team Netherlands has chosen the Dallara and nobody outside of IMSA uses the Multimatic-Riley chassis. Still very close racing here and a lot of big names on the rosters.

Everybody runs the same engine but they can choose the chassis? Seems kinda neat. I Imagine that some chassis might be better than others for certain tracks or is it all fairly close?

GTE: Split into Professional (factory-only efforts) or Amateurs (only FIA silver or bronze rated eligible). The Pros run the latest crop of GTE cars from Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, and Porsche; AMs are only allowed to run cars that have met the one-year homologation rule meaning they can only run last year's models (i.e. the 911 RSR from last year will now be available to AMs, but only the older naturally aspirated Vantage for Aston customers). Specification wise these platforms all have a pethora of aerodynamic and suspension changes, although the combustion engine is more or less directly related to the production model. What is new for this year is both categories use the current-year tires (Michelins) but they are all bespoke to each chassis. Individually, each GTE car is built to the categories of performance explicitly defined in the FIA technical regulations so each car is extremely unique (the special case in the 488 being the base GT3 chassis is meant to accept a GTE upgrade package as well).

It is worth noting that there will be no Corvette C7Rs racing this year, as Larbre Competition have moved to an LMP2 chassis for the super season.

So can this series be (kinda) thought of being a stripped out/race modified factory car? That's cool how the Michelin tyres are "tuned" in a sense to the chassis. Aston Martin tyres might not "work" most effectively with the Ford chassis? Something like that? I've heard that the Corvette could be quite formidable.

These cars all run on race day? They're competing in their own classes sure, but do they all compete in an overall position?

17 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Wow. That's actually pretty damn good. I kinda wish F1 was more like that. Been watching it for 14 years and archived races think are behind a subscription model on their website. Either that or it's some low quality YouTube video.

Mostly free rein of what teams are allowed to run as long as it adheres to what the FIA have set out? Does the Toyota have a MGU-H or similar devices for assisting the turbo? Since you mentioned that the hybrid outdrags in corners are they able to get to max boost pressure quicker by pre-spooling the turbo or does the battery drive the wheels directly?

LMP1-HY are more like 2012 F1 cars. Hybrid by MGU-K (KERS) with both manual and automatic deployment. Power is sent directly to the driveline without going through the ICE; you can trim the deploy/regeneration a bit and optimize it for a lap but that's about it. Toyota used to store it via capacitors for quicker discharge but they changed over to traditional batteries for the TS050 (also RWD deployment is now FWD deployment). Ergo LMP1s dont have the same assisted turbos like F1, and they don't need to because the whole point of the hybrid is to use otherwise wasted energy to propel the car up to speed (also there's enough weight for a starter motor).

Design wise, there are the same regulatory "boxes" as in F1 with regards to specific elements of the aerodynamics. Things like overhangs in relation to axles, width and shape of pods, splitter/floor/diffuser elements, etc. There was a time where teams (Porsche/Toyota) would have flexible engine covers that reduced drag at speed but that was outlawed pretty quickly. Toyota (for the TS040 I believe) also had an analog DRS that would automatically decrease the wing angle without the driver doing anything; the anchor points were "faked" on one side to fool competitors into thinking it was static but on the inside of the endplate you could see scratches from the wing plane shifting up and down. You can imagine other teams called foul pretty quickly.

Everybody runs the same engine but they can choose the chassis? Seems kinda neat. I Imagine that some chassis might be better than others for certain tracks or is it all fairly close?

Yes everybody has the same engine and BOP. Think spec miata but much faster and more expensive. Although it is spec, LMP2 constructors are permitted one "joker" update in the same way GT3 manufacturers are allowed a one-time "evo" upgrade: this means possible aero and mechanical changes to the chassis for a new homologation. LMP2 is also cost capped to promote more team participation as this is meant to be a feeder class for LMP1, in the same way as GP2 was. When the 2017 LMP2s debuted Oreca had hands down the best chassis and nearly every team bought an 07; to fix this the FIA permitted the three other constructors a one-time upgrade that didn't count towards the joker, and that's why we see more Ligiers in competition now.

So can this series be (kinda) thought of being a stripped out/race modified factory car? That's cool how the Michelin tyres are "tuned" in a sense to the chassis. Aston Martin tyres might not "work" most effectively with the Ford chassis? Something like that? I've heard that the Corvette could be quite formidable.

Essentially yes. They are about as far as you can take a road car to a fully modified GT car, with extreme budgets and factory support. Yes Michelin offers tailored medium/hard compounds to different teams to help them better reach their operating windows. For example, the Fords are extremely good on long run endurance but struggle on getting them up to operating temps; a Ferrari may prefer a softer tire to make the most of its grip; Corvettes and astons may need a slightly harder compound to accommodate their torque advantage. 

These cars all run on race day? They're competing in their own classes sure, but do they all compete in an overall position?

Yes like any multiclass series, all classes race in the same sessions. Just as IMSA runs prototypes, gtlm, and gtd at the same tracks WEC also runs LMP1, LMP2, and GTE at all events. Competitors are competing for class wins but should every competitor from a higher class retire (like 2017), a lower category car could theoretically claim the overall win. (see: IMSA Petit Le Mans when a GTLM overtook every prototype in the rain because the Continental rain tires were trash).

These aren't must watched series, but the FIA also pays attention to two other concurrent series similar to WEC. Champions from each of these categories, similar to IMSA, get automatic invites to compete in Le Mans. The European Le Mans Series (ELMS) invites LMP2, LMP3, and GTE competition whereas the Asian Le Mans series runs LMP2, LMP3, and GT3.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Opinions on the new turbo V6 supercars?

@MEC-777

Folding@Home | BOINC

Weekends over 

Folding@Home | BOINC

15 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Weekends over 

LITERALLY made me mad

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

22 hours ago, Tam3n said:

As I mostly need space just for myself, the small sedan will be ok for me. I was thinking of the bigger models, but came to the conclusion this is going to be more than enough for me. I know wagons are more practical, but I like the sedan just a bit more :)

I myself like the 5 cyl engine and its sound, reminds me a bit of the old Audi quattro that I have always liked. The big non turbo 5 cyl Volvo engines seem a bit slow on paper so that might be why some don't think much of them. However, AFAIK these engines are very durable. After driving AWD cars last winter, there were just so many days I enjoyed the AWD in steep snow, icy intersections and even just getting out of a parking lot after heavy snow fall etc that I thought I will get one if possible. The more slippery it was the more fun the driving became (leave fwd like stick in the mud at intersections, and go a bit sideways at some corners :p).

Now manuals vs automatics... That's the first thing my little brother (that just got his own license) commented on me getting this car: why an automatic ?! :D. After driving manuals for years, then both manuals and automatics for a couple of years, I came to the conclusion automatic is simply just more luxurious. Back when I got my license, I used to think for many years that automatics are crap and slow and that a real man drives with manual. I know manuals are fun in their own way, but I have become to appreciate the automatic transmission for daily driving and towing. I think it's great you can just floor the pedal and the thing will rocket. Also, this one has the "Geartronic" manual shift option so a bit of fun can be still had :)

Nice, I think Saabs are good cars.

yeah, not everyone needs or wants big cars

the N/A 5cylinder is not bad but the sweet sweet turbo nosies :D 

saabs are great cars, only most people dont know it ... or just have bad luck :ph34r:

15 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

WRX - World RallyCross

1st race of the year is in like 4 days

also Formula Drift

10 hours ago, JayKay3000 said:

Always loved the btcc especially back when volvo was racing its 850 wagon.

this is the reason i love the 850R wagon xD 

also this 

1998-btcc-rydell-1280x853-1.jpg?w=1200

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 hour ago, kittycannon said:

752193080.thumb.jpg.da4b6b3933230fe461c839c1e40cccdf.jpg

So much want in one picture

RB20 or RB25? 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO