Hyte Y70 Case

kb5zue
Go to solution Solved by DanteCoal,

I was lucky and got the Y70 Touch (Red) at launch, and yeah, it's killer.  Got a dual 360 rad custom loop covering the CPU and GPU (Pump - Rad - CPU - Rad - GPU - Res), temps are good, obviously not as great as in like a fractal torrent, but it's gorgeous, and the screen is killer for shortcuts, media control, and HW monitoring passively.

Bonus is that I had a front I/O issue, and customer service was super fast (several responses in the span of an hour) and had a new I/O kit sent out to me the next day.  They've 100% got my attention for future products.

Just finished my new build in the Hyte Y70 case (red color) and I think it's great.  This is the way that case makers should have done their stuff a long time ago.  There is all sorts of space in this case along with just as much space for the cables.  Along with the PSU and the cables, just about everything is hidden in the back of the machine behind the wall in a space of their own.

I was worried about enough head space for the Noctua NH-D15 air cooler but that turned out to be no bother at all.  There is also all sorts of open space for fans and coolers if that is the road you travel.  I am putting in the last of the fans in my case now, just haven't decided where to put what fan and pointed in or out direction.

System specs:

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Mobo:  Asus X670E-E

Ram:  Corsair Dominator 6000

Boot:  Samsung NVME (I forget what model)

Storage:  Samsung NVME  (I forget what model)

So, if you are looking for a dynamite case, I would highly recommend the Hyte Y70,

Now I just got to get the display for the angled glass on the front of the case.  Money runs short the closer to the end of the month we get.

Take care and good luck.

https://hyte.com/store/y70?v=305

I was lucky and got the Y70 Touch (Red) at launch, and yeah, it's killer.  Got a dual 360 rad custom loop covering the CPU and GPU (Pump - Rad - CPU - Rad - GPU - Res), temps are good, obviously not as great as in like a fractal torrent, but it's gorgeous, and the screen is killer for shortcuts, media control, and HW monitoring passively.

Bonus is that I had a front I/O issue, and customer service was super fast (several responses in the span of an hour) and had a new I/O kit sent out to me the next day.  They've 100% got my attention for future products.