Lesson learned boys (and girls) don't date crazy

loganshaw9
4 minutes ago, loganshaw9 said:

It is plus I wouldn't sink myself to her level 

yeah I wouldn't advise that either xD

But this though:

43 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Anythings possible if you try hard enough. In this case, if you could put force into it, and you had a flat surface, it’d be fine. Anyway, go spread some stuff on social media ;)

Frankly it seems like the responsible ethical thing to do to make sure anyone interested can be made aware of this event so they know what they're getting into.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, loganshaw9 said:

20171021_064706.jpg

idk man. I have various doubts that that sofa ended up on that table by just one grill. 

Sofas aren't exactly lightweight. Usually a two man job. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

54 minutes ago, loganshaw9 said:

The whole case is bent and so is the radiator the fluid came out but I believe the cup and my dad survived

Sorry for the trouble you've gone through man, that's harsh :(

I did laugh at the autocorrect though... imagined a dad sitting in a chair with a cup while all this went on, and just watching it unfold... and then when you got there your dad and his cup were just standing there in the rubble xD

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

idk man. I have various doubts that that sofa ended up on that table by just one grill. 

How does that saying go, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

How does that saying go, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? :P

There's no way one grill done that tho. 

She got a friendo in on the job. 

7/11 was my part time job and all that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

There's no way one grill done that tho. 

She got a friendo in on the job. 

7/11 was my part time job and all that. 

Well, assuming this is true just for the sake of argument, from a legal standpoint, does that make things better or worse?

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

My 7 year old sister could lift this cheap couch up it's not heavy tbh

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well, assuming this is true just for the sake of argument, from a legal standpoint, does that make things better or worse?

The same no proof and she still lived here so it was "her stuff too

2 hours ago, loganshaw9 said:

Broke up with my girlfriend, we both left the apartment. Came back too this.

dude WTF bro.

I hope you fucking sue her ass

2 hours ago, loganshaw9 said:

My 7 year old sister could lift this cheap couch up it's not heavy tbh

What the fuck. But yeah. Spread this on social media and well, I guess you saved a few expensive and important parts. That is a start.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

6 hours ago, loganshaw9 said:

The cops had to remove her from the house because she lived here she can destroy anything she wants

Intentionally destroying property is called vandalism, and is illegal. She is liable in court for her actions, and I would assume that she would already have been arrested and will be put to trial or released on bail, probably the latter of the two, with the condition of some type of restraining order from you due to her previous actions against you.

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

14 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

Intentionally destroying property is called arson, and is illegal.

Arson is specific to fire. Intentionally destroying property is vandalism.  

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

19 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Arson is specific to fire. Intentionally destroying property is vandalism.  

Yep, i am no legal expert lol, fixed

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

man that sucks. but now im quite interested in what you did that in her mind this was ok to do as a reaction. like how is she justifying this to herself.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

13 hours ago, loganshaw9 said:

But also yours. Following that logic, you should be entitled to half of the damages... maybe?

It's BS, man.

And as always:

originaljosephd.jpg

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

17 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Well when it comes to that PC, I’m sure it’d be possible for the cooler and PSU to still be alright. 

the cpu might be fine aswell 

2 hours ago, johnjohns111 said:

Maybe I've missed it, but why do you think it was she? 

Nothing was stolen, the place was vandalized, so it was likely someone with a vendetta. Crazy bitches fit the profile.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

2 hours ago, johnjohns111 said:

Maybe I've missed it, but why do you think it was she? 

he just broke up with her and kicked her out

27 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Nothing was stolen, the place was vandalized, so it was likely someone with a vendetta. Crazy bitches fit the profile.

23 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

he just broke up with her and kicked her out

But what kind of ex can do this? It's unbelievable to me :) 
What about the dog? She stole it or the dog just run away?

1 minute ago, johnjohns111 said:

What about the dog? She stole it or the dog just run away?

how can he know he returned to a vandalized home and the dog missing.

she probably let the dog out of the house and it got lost

5 minutes ago, johnjohns111 said:

The type that he can have her commited. Also the police watched it happen...

Mmmmmmmmurica! 

Also, what's up with the dog? 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

22 hours ago, loganshaw9 said:

Broke up with my girlfriend, we both left the apartment. Came back too this. I no longer have a computer, monitor, dog, or tv. Learn from me don't date crazy or see them at their worst before you let them move in...

Just built the pc too it was a Ryzen 3 1200 h105i gtx 1060. 

Assuming this is legit?

Fucking call the police RIGHT NOW. Stop doing whatever you're doing this very moment, and call the police. This is straight up criminal activity - a breakup does not give anyone permission to destroy property like that.

Also what happened to the dog? I assume she took the dog with her.

Who bought/acquired the dog? Was it a joint purchase? Was it hers or yours from before your relationship? Assuming you jointly bought or acquired the dog, did you ever discuss what happens to the pets in the event of a breakup?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You do know city laws mean shit compared to stated and federal level laws, right?  You can still sue her, regardless of what the city or town will arrest her for.

Yes but that makes this drastically more expensive for him. It's better to file a police report, maybe go to small claims court, and cut the losses.