Mini PC case for VR with a footprint and look of a console

Hello,

Does anybody have a good idea for a mini PC case that has a footprint of a console, possibly no glass and RGB on it and is capable of ventilating out a lot of heat as it must deal with VR load? The best would be if a 3 PCI-sized GPU card could fit into the case. And the case is still in production, available, ideally below 200€. Secondary use might be streaming to the living room TV, etc. But that's less intense than a VR use.

Any idea?

Note: "Fractal Design Terra" for example feels a bit fat to the space that I have or would like to allocate for it.

Also, I wonder how much luck I will have with the PCI riser cable, as last time when I paired one with a PCIe 5.0 card, it did not boot.

Newer PCIe standards are more finicky with risers than 3.0 was, that's just a growing pain of the updated protocols.

Fractal Design has the Ridge which might be your best chance at fitting a 3-slot graphics card into an ITX case: https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/ridge/ridge/black/

"Console footprint" is a really tough form factor if a 3-slot card is necessary, most cases of this size will only support 2 slot cards.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Yeah, this case has a 4.0 PCI riser for it... only question if it will work or not 🙂