Help with RBG for my Phanteks AIO

Zarous

Hi I was doing some cable management after getting new costume cable and ended up rerouting all the cables. 
I finally got the case RGB to work (The LED panel and front IO)

What i need to get to work: Phanteks Glacial one 420mm D30
Maybe I'm missing a big part, but I should had connected it like i remembered. although i didn't take any picture before rerouting which i probably should
maybe i'm missing something, but from what i can see and know it should work?

Red line from pump head - pumpfan connect to a Sata, one of those Phanteks RGB header connect to a spliter to yellow line

Yellow line - one Sata, one of those Phanteks RGB header connect to red line with a spliter 
I have tried to do a little illustration.

2.jpg

Am i correct that one SATA is for the pump and the other is for the fan hub? Where does the red cable go? If I understand correctly, it is attached to the 3-pin ARGB header. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

I made a mistake there was no SATA from the AIO that SATA was from my case

here's a new picture
So from the fans there's a fan pin and the RGB pin
from the pump there's the pump and RGB

I have now removed the pump pin to SATA and now the pump-head is directly into the motherboard
I have now tried to connect the phanteks DRGB into every ARGB header on my motherboard and my HUB with no luck
I have also tried connecting only the DRGB from the fans into my mother and HUB.

When I plug in the RGB header tthe middle fan and pump glows every slighty

I have tried using signal RGB and Icue but my AIO is not detected

441526615_2151920518508282_5749636408104597151_n.jpg

441445985_654730576827951_8173324685310304664_n.jpg

Am I correct that ARGB is turned on in BIOS?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

12 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Am I correct that ARGB is turned on in BIOS?

There is a option for that in bios? I have never done that and it worked fine before I rerouted my cables.

I have a z790 Aorus Pro X (Version 1.0)

2 hours ago, Zarous said:

There is a option for that in bios? I have never done that and it worked fine before I rerouted my cables.

I have a z790 Aorus Pro X (Version 1.0)

I haven't used that BIOS but I would definitely check for options dealing with RGB Fusion or whatever it's called. I'm hoping that does it because I suspect that the flicker is bad news. 

Nothing for that in bios sadly. I guess i'll try contact phanteks. the AIO is only like 5 month old

1 hour ago, Zarous said:

Nothing for that in bios sadly. I guess i'll try contact phanteks. the AIO is only like 5 month old

I hope it goes well!