First Image of Galaxy S8 [LEAKS]

AG1233

Some new leaks for Galaxy S8 have surfaced along with probably the first look at the device itself these are the reportedly leaked specs for the device.

• Display: 5.8-inch or 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display
  • Cameras: 12-megapixel f/1.7 rear camera, 8-megapixel f/1.7 front
  • Processor: Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos (varies by market) 
  • Storage: 64GB with microSD expansion
  • Memory: 4GB
  • Battery: 3000mAh (5.8-inch model) or 3500mAh (6.2-inch model)
  • Other: Headphone jack, USB Type-C, water resistance

Samsung is planning a feature resembling Windows Continuum that will give the Galaxy S8 desktop PC-like functionality when plugged into an optional HDMI dock, the report says. And the phone will have a dedicated button to activate Samsung’s own take on the personal assistant, reportedly called Bixby, a new feature made possible by the company’s acquisition of Viv Labs in 2016. Venture Beat claims Bixby is “said to be able to handle more complex commands than its competitors” like Apple’s Siri and Google Assistant. New to the S8 is a USB-C jack, and Samsung is indeed keeping the headphone jack around.

I am curious to see how Samsung handles the dock thing.The one thing thats really disappointing if its true is the battery size if it is true considering my s7 edge being 5.5 inches has 3500mah inches of battery life.

The story says Samsung will announce the phones on March 29, and launch both models on April 21. However, it also claims they will be very pricey, with the 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 costing €799 (roughly $854.50) and the 6.2-inch version priced at €899 (roughly $961.71). That’s pretty darn expensive, but we don’t think it’s high enough to cut down demand for the phone, especially for Galaxy Note 7 owners who have been waiting patiently to get a new large-screen phone from Samsung since the recall.

The price is also on a little bit more than I was expecting,but the device looks good by the leaks so far.

Whats your thoughts on these leaks?

Sources-

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/1/26/14401246/samsung-galaxy-s-8-phone-photo-rumor-leak

http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-6-2-model-745483/

http://venturebeat.com/2017/01/26/this-is-the-samsung-galaxy-s8-launching-march-29/

samsung-galaxy-s8-leak.jpg

A HEADPHONE JACK

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

The S8 also comes with a new mode. 

Explosive mode. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

I would buy it if it wasnt for the big a$$ screen

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

You sure that's not an iPhone with  Samsung camera and Samsung logo?

4 minutes ago, PigWithAMustache said:

I would buy it if it wasnt for the big a$$ screen

Basically this I hope they come out with a variant of like 5.2 or 5 inch of screen.

1 minute ago, AG1233 said:

Basically this I hope they come out with a variant of like 5.2 or 5 inch of screen.

i totally agree and would totally pounce on the S8 if they had this

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

It appears that the rumors about the home button being removed are true. I'm happy the headphone jack is still there though. I listen to audiobooks while I'm sleeping and not being able to charge/listen at the same time would be annoying.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

8 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

The S8 also comes with a new mode. 

Explosive mode. 

This mode is working  only when in airplane mode.

Looks like an iphone with a headphone jack and samsung camera.

Guess the whole "Apple copied its designs from samsung" thing didn't quite ring true this time around...

Sooooo...their new note without the note pen...plus even the 5.8 inch s8 has a bigger screen than the note 7 so...ermmm...too big? :D 

I mean I'm still using my z3 compact without any issues with it's 720p screen and it's 4.6 inch in size where holding my mother's iphone 6 plus is wayyyyyyy too big :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Looks like an iphone with a headphone jack and samsung camera.

Guess the whole "Apple copied its designs from samsung" thing didn't quite ring true this time around...

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

2 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

looks like a iphone with curved screens.

I have honestly no idea how you guys are seeing this. The back is totally different, iPhone edges aren't glossy like that either, and iPhones don't have curved screens. Iphones also have home buttons, and this doesn't.

1 minute ago, potoooooooo said:

I have honestly no idea how you guys are seeing this. The back is totally different, iPhone edges aren't glossy like that either, and iPhones don't have curved screens. Iphones also have home buttons, and this doesn't.

Looks like a iphone.

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Looks like a iphone.

What features look similar?

Hint: none, even the bottom looks different now that apple axed the 3.5mm jack

1 minute ago, potoooooooo said:

What features look similar?

Hint: none, even the bottom looks different now that apple axed the 3.5mm jack

aota

The geek himself.

5 hours ago, potoooooooo said:

Image result for iphone 6 back

I think it's a bit expensive, especially if it only has 4gb of ram like you said. Look at the op3 lol

1 minute ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

did they take all the leftover Galaxy Edge phones & decide to name em 8 or something?

Pretty big differences from any phone they have released so far. Namely the lack of buttons. ^_^

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

3 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I think it's a bit expensive, especially if it only has 4gb of ram like you said. Look at the op3 lol

I dont really think ram is much of a problem more would be better but 4 is fine as well.I would rather have better battery life and improvement in speakers as well since the one in S7 weren't really that good.

22 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Court had to decide but they said not really. 

-------

Current Rig

-------