Probably a RAM issue but I'm not even sure

Hi, I made a post two months ago regarding issues with restarts and memory training, but I'm making a new one here as I have new data.

Old post TL;DR : on windows update restarts (rarely on "normal" reboots) my PC gets stuck in what seems like memory training at boot, it can only be fixed by removing one ram stick and putting it back.

This issue isn't gone, but since it seems to be limited to windows updates I've been able to live with it.

Unfortunately, I've recently been getting BSODs, with error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Using WinDBG on the minidumps gives me that the corrupted region is "a generic data region" (helpful...) and then errors out with fffff801334fb390: Unable to get MiVisibleState, and ends with ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE without giving more details about the affected image or process.

Although the first two arguments are marked as reserved, they both start with the same sequence in the two crashes I had recently, making me think those might be addresses ? no idea though, just a guess.

Both times the crash happened while the PC was idle, not during intensive workloads.

Here are my specs, including the two dump files : https://spec-ify.com/profile/8ebea284

I've already tried running tests on my memory (memtest86, memtest86+, memtest64) without getting any error, as well as loading the CPU and GPU (furmark + prime95) to see if high temps could have an impact, but nothing happened. Performance is normal in all benchmarks I've tried.

Still, I think the issue comes from memory, but I can't even file a warranty claim to Corsair as I don't have anything to prove that it's faulty and I'd rather not buy brand new sticks.

Appreciate any help or advice !

Have you done CHKDSK or SFC/DISM?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

yeah that's probably the first thing I did, both disks are fine, dism was successful and the only errors given by sfc are system shortcuts I willingly modified and permission overlaps...