Best 12VHPWR RGB Extension?

Fluuwu

What are some solid options for 12VHPWR EGB extensions for a 4070 Ti Super? (preferably white)
And while we're at it: what are some good 24pin RGB extensions?

I believe Lian Li has some options. They are the usual go-to for ATX cables. The rest are cheap knockoffs that aren't addressable.

I try to be respectful. If I ever come off in a different manner, I probably don't mean to. If I don't help you sorry, if I do, mark my comment as the solution. 

Posted (edited)

you dont mess with the 12VHPWR cable or you burn your house down... 🤷‍♂️

24pin are fine thow.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

For such a niche product you're basically looking for anyone that has it and hoping against hope it's not a fire hazard

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

2 minutes ago, OddOod said:

For such a niche product you're basically looking for anyone that has it and hoping against hope it's not a fire hazard

they exist just dont recommend messing with it...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

14 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

you dont mess with the 12VHPWR cable or you burn your house down... 🤷‍♂️

24pin are fine thow.

Okay, what about just a white 12VHPWR cable? What about the one that comes with the newer white Corsair PSUs? Or Cablemod?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Fluuwu said:

Okay, what about just a white 12VHPWR cable? What about the one that comes with the newer white Corsair PSUs? Or Cablemod?

i have no clue what cables are good or not.. i guess the psu cable is fine...or the best you can do... i hate the 12VHPWR cable and will advode it for as long as i can. imo

there some argb cables that clip on to a cable so the argb is fine

Edited by thrasher_565

1 hour ago, Fluuwu said:

Which exact PSU model do you have? If it's compatible with Corsair Type 4, they have a first party one.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/p/pc-components-accessories/cp-8920332/premium-individually-sleeved-12-4pin-pcie-gen-5-12vhpwr-600w-cable-type-4-white-cp-8920332

:)