Is Linus homophobic?

filipcro

So I watched the latest WAN show and I just cringed at the "homo" and "full homo" phrases.

It's like you view gays as subhuman and being gay is only worthy of ridicule. Do you have no capability to put yourself in other people's shoes at all?

You've really got a primitive Russian mentality going on here.

This thread shouldn't be here if you don't like it then you can leave.

i5-4670k 4.5 Ghz 1.25v | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 4x4 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | Gigabyte 980 Ti Reference 1503 Core/ 7796 Effective Memory | H100i w/stock fans | EVGA Supernova 1000w G1 | Samsung 840 120Gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair Force LX 128Gb SSD | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | DT 990 Pro 250Ohm | Blue Snowball | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G600 | Acer H236HL BID x 3

grow up you insecure 12yr old. 

homo isnt insulting? 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

What a pure load of bullshit. Oh, I'm sorry. I guess nobody can take a joke since they're all made of marshmallows. Seriously,he isn't that way. He jokes around.

If you don't like it, LEAVE.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I don't see how their homo jokes were offensive at all.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Everyone has known from the beginning, that Linus is clearly a gay man with a wife and child.  He is gay for computer hardware, and if you can't accept that, then leave.

We all love Linus, and support him in every way.  

Everyone has known from the beginning, that Linus is clearly a gay man with a wife and child.  He is gay for computer hardware, and if you can't accept that, then leave.

We all love Linus, and support him in every way.  

He hides his homosexuality for computer hardware by having a wife and child. He also made a brolationship with Slick, as to imply he only likes guys as friends.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

"Full homo" is a colloquial term used to imply that a relationship is sexual rather than platonic.

The "homo" part means that the relationship is between two members of the same sex, so while adaptations could exist that are appropriate for use with a member of the opposite sex, I didn't need to use them because Slick is male, and I am male.

It's about like any other joking around that friends (of same sex, opposite sex or anywhere else on the spectrum) might do. I've said similar crap to girls too, and no one cares about that. As long as everyone involved is comfortable with kidding around in such a manner, then it's all between consenting adults, and everyone else can just move right along.

If anyone was offended, then two things:

1. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

2. Lighten up.

wut

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Gj filip 274 users are currently viewing this thread, 5 bucks says they all think you're an over dramatic fool. 

Welp, that shot up another hundred, 373

432+, go go go!

delivers.jpg

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Accusations like this piss me off.

It's like when crazy feminist types go around calling people misogynists because someone made a joke about making a sandwich.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

When watched the WAN show the other day i briefly wondered if Linus would get crap for say homo so many times, but didnt think much of it. When i saw this I laughed quite a bit. Lol, isnt the internet wonderful

"Full homo" is a colloquial term used to imply that a relationship is sexual rather than platonic.

The "homo" part means that the relationship is between two members of the same sex, so while adaptations could exist that are appropriate for use with a member of the opposite sex, I didn't need to use them because Slick is male, and I am male.

It's about like any other joking around that friends (of same sex, opposite sex or anywhere else on the spectrum) might do. I've said similar crap to girls too, and no one cares about that. As long as everyone involved is comfortable with kidding around in such a manner, then it's all between consenting adults, and everyone else can just move right along.

If anyone was offended, then two things:

1. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

2. Lighten up.

Linus burned you

Apply thermal paste to burn

550px-Apply-Thermal-Paste-Step-3.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

grow up you insecure 12yr old. 

homo isnt insulting? 

Not really, at least not to me. I'm in a relationship with this lovely wide hipped Japanese/Scott-Irish woman that I love dearly, but I get called "homo" by some of my gay friends out of jest. We joke about things. It's funny, really. Some person who isn't even the "target" will go off like "You shouldn't say faggot it's offensive!!!!1111!!" when it has nothing to do with their lifestyle. While someone who is actually homosexual (at least not someone uber sensative) will say phrases like "You faggot" all the time. Haha, they are just words and I love my gay and bi friends dearly. People need to stop self inserting themselves to play victim and grow up.

As the late George Carlin used to say, words are just words. It's humans that give them meaning. Words aren't offensive, people are.

The PC police are coming down hard on you Linus :P

Why do people have to cry so much over simple words? Get over it, as well as yourself. It's not like he's out there killing gays.

If you really want to protect gays why don't you go do some activism against the way they are treated in places like the middle-East and Africa. You know, where they are beaten and burned to death for being gay? Because compared to that, saying "no homo" or "full homo" doesn't sound so bad, does it?

Besides, even my gay friends will say something is gay if it's stupid or they don't like it, or call someone a fag.

All you do is come on here and talk shit about religion. I looked at some of your posts and one of the posts is an anti-prayer rant and the other one is critical of religion.

With that being said,

Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum Leave this forum

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case