Do you guys put your PCs on your desk or below it?

Flight1sim

I dont understand the question here. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Tower on floor or desk.

poll answers is yes and no.

yes for what and no for what ? xD

dude you drunk xD

What if we don't have an old fashioned "tower" case? 15 yeas ago I used to have a tower on the floor and hated it. Wouldn't want one on the desk, either.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

If you can fit it and it has a nice looking see-through side panel or something, sure. It'll reduce dust and look nice (and you can be proud of your work every time you glance at it)

Also, don't forget to follow your topics :) @Oliverckaas

Mine is inside my desk.

The main problem I had with a computer ON a desk, is vibration caused by all the fans and hard drives spinning could cause some issues with a laser mouse. (mine moved by itself, had to get an optical mouse instead, which is less sensitive)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I bought a $20 ikea wooden shoe rack to put my R4 on and my shoes underneath. Saved space on my desk, no dust, and my shoes are stored away nicely.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Mine is on my desk. It gets a bit louder than placing it on the floor, but it's not an issue for me.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I have my rig on the floor (although it used to be on the desk) and my pfsense box on the desk. Thing is, I also have a receiver on the desk, so weight becomes an issue... (All together, the receiver and desktop rig alone weigh about 150lbs. and that's not including any of the other stuff I have on/in my desk...) 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Mines on the floor, because it's huge and desk is not huge.

I voted desk, though mine is currently on a $20 black walmart coffee table next to my desk. My Silverstone FT02 will not fit on my current desk because it has a hutch.

Liked for ft02.

I own an ft05

It is on my desk

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I keep mine on the floor but I found some old books to help keep it totally off the floor...  :D

post-246749-0-89338900-1438892498_thumb.

Hanging under desk, about 20cm over floor. Didn't answer the poll....

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

mine has to be on the floor. can't fit all my food and drinks on it otherwise.5240d91767d44a88aa8bb22f61ea457f.png

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

mine is on the floor cause its so huge and awesome.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

i have mine on my desk. this way i can always look at my creation.

tough i do have a mITX build, so it's a lot more suitable for on-desk use. if you have a full size chassis you might need a bigger desk! :P

Keep mine on the desk, on top of a slotted grate for airflow beneath the case

It would be quieter and I would have more desk space if it were on the floor...

But I can't stop looking at dat sexy Z97 Asrock Extreme4/H60/GTX70 :ph34r:

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Put it either on your desk or put it on a stool of some sort, which is what I am doing right now.  Putting it inside your desk or on the floor grants more dust inside your system.

[witty signature]

Either way. If floor, use a tower case with decent height on the legs, especially on carpet. Add up a magnetic filter too.

As for desk, added weight maybe an issue but you can always shove it on the corner, so more weight concentrated on the leg of the table for more support.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Mine's on a roll-out shelf under the desk.  Mainly because a Phantom 820 looks damn silly up on the desk.

Floor, I like having it on my desk, but i have very thick cables, and I want everything to be clean and cableless. so i'll put it on my desk when I get a wireless psu and a wireless display.