Anonymous reveals planned location of 7 attacks set for tommorow

SIGSEGV

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/hacker-collective-anonymous-claims-isis-has-plans-for-more-attacks-on-sunday/

Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as on locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group -- aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS -- on the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

The targets listed by Anonymous are as follow:

Demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes (Paris)

Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)

Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)

Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)

Al-Jihad, One Day Juz (Indonesia)

Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)

University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)

Now, this data isn't 100%, it's anonymous after all, but imo, it is better to be safe and sorry so I think we should help get this out there.

Also, from: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1121/604046/isis-planning-attack-at-wwe-survivor-series/

Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA at WWE survivor series

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

If this is true and they manage to stop the attacks, huge plus one.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Oh wow, those are quite a few.

Well thanks to anonymous for publicizing these <3

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hmmmm.

How solid is the intel?

Also, even if it won't happen, now they could say it was because they uncovered it.

And maybe it does happen and then they can say that they did warn.

I support Anonymous but this is kinda hard to fully believe. That are a lot of targets and also fairly high profile (at least the Rome one)

Edit: the articles says they will not share the proof.... I am doubt full. But you know what they say about a warned man...

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Meanwhile Brussels is basically a warzone. The terrorist threat has been elevated to 4, the maximum level. No metro anymore, most stores have stayed closed today.

The goverment says nothing but everybody thinks Salah Abdeslam hides here somewhere.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

Hmmmm.

How solid is the intel?

Also, even if it won't happen, now they could say it was because they uncovered it.

And maybe it does happen and then they can say that they did warn.

I support Anonymous but this is kinda hard to fully believe. That are a lot of targets and also fairly high profile (at least the Rome one)

Edit: the articles says they will not share the proof.... I am doubt full. But you know what they say about a warned man...

It's not solid at all, it's anonymous, but this is people's lives we're dealing with so it's better to take the evidence and be mildly inconvenienced than dead.

While, I'm normally one to be against these script kiddies...this is one thing I can support them for.

The majority may be script kiddies, but they have power in numbers.

Actually, they are all script kiddies.  The legit ones broke away a few years ago to form their own group.

Do you have any evidence to back that up? If not then shutup

I pray these attacks are not carried out.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

DHS called them out, and Lulzsec is where the legit ones went.  Power in numbers?  You mean by using your computer for DDoSing?  Much legit, m8.

No, Lulzsec was like 5 people from anonymous who decided to form their own group.

Also, DHS is who?

And yes, that is what I mean by power in numbers, as well as the whole taking down of other daesh outlets

It they had it before they should jave revealed it earlier.

Anonymoose alwqys gotta be slightly dramatic I guess.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@faissaloo. Please add original input to your post.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Oh my god Anonymous just did the world a huge fucking favor

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

If you're that easy to find then you're a script kiddie

You are acting as if the government doesn't have immense resources they can use to track someone down *cough*NSA*cough*

Anonymous just used exploits put in place by others. That's why I don't take them seriously.

Not all anons are script kiddies, in fact a subgroup of Anonymous called ghostsec found an RCX vulnerability in Vbulletin recently.

Also, I would exactly call that power in numbers over an annoyance. Power =/= annoyance.

Being able take down ISIS media outlets, whether that be by mass reporting or DDoSes is a form of power.

What is power? Jet Li or a squeaker?

2000 squeakers will always beat 1 Jet Li.

@faissaloo. Please add original input to your post.

Done

Probably too intelligent for ISIL, but what if they set that up for them to find and their real points of interest are entirely different? Well, if it is true, awesome work by Anonymous. I hope they keep this up!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So all the worlds collective super spies can't find this out but the ass hats that sell ddos find it in a matter of days

Bullshit.......bull fucking shit

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

We are Anonymous. 

We are Legion. 

We do not forgive. 

We do not forget. 

Expect us. 

███████████████████████████████████████
███▓███████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬▓█
███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████
Show less

you forgot Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA at WWE survivor series 

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1121/604046/isis-planning-attack-at-wwe-survivor-series/

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

it may as well be a fake account set up by isis to sway attention from the real targets... but even if this things revealed by "anonymous" are true and the terrorist know that they have been discovered i think that is pretty easy to switch targets and hit something else.

If this is true and they manage to stop the attacks, huge plus one.

even if they managed to stop even 1 attack, that'd be a huge plus for Anonymous and the potential victims.

Actually, they are all script kiddies.  The legit ones broke away a few years ago to form their own group.

Read words have never smelled as much like bullshit as these.