Anonymous reveals planned location of 7 attacks set for tommorow

SIGSEGV

Anyone know if there was any merit to these possible locations? If something was going to happen I suspect it would have happened by now.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

So all the worlds collective super spies can't find this out but the ass hats that sell ddos find it in a matter of days

Bullshit.......bull fucking shit

It isn't in the interests for leading governments to find terror threats. They are also incredibly incompetent.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If even one of the 7 locations turns out to actually be a target, it's still good intel.

From what I can tell all venues mentioned will be filled with people, making them potential targets for massive amounts of casualties.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Hope this saves lives. It sucks that innocent people get hurt. Stay strong.

I really hope these get stopped

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Five Finger Death Punch...?

Another metal band, their concert got cancelled, lol. 

I am the one who knocks.

I hope this is not some misinformation planted by fucking isis.

I don't know about that but they're doing pretty good, Europe is terrorized..

I am the one who knocks.

it may as well be a fake account set up by isis to sway attention from the real targets... but even if this things revealed by "anonymous" are true and the terrorist know that they have been discovered i think that is pretty easy to switch targets and hit something else.

Not even remotely, a successful attack by a group takes months, often years, to prepare. It isn't as simple as moving to the next building in line.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Another metal band, their concert got cancelled, lol. 

I know who they are, but who the fuck would plan on attacking at a Five Finger Death Punch concert? 

Half the people there would be 220lb big ass biker buffs packing heat  :lol:

Not even remotely, a successful attack by a group takes months, often years, to prepare. It isn't as simple as moving to the next building in line.

Actually it depends. If it's just blowing yourself up in a crowded area it's pretty simple.

I know who they are, but who the fuck would plan on attacking at a Five Finger Death Punch concert? 

Half the people there would be 220lb big ass biker buffs packing heat  :lol:

exactly :D

Let's agree to disagree

Five Finger Death Punch...?

They were in Milan? Damn, would've went if I knew. Actually it might be better if I didn't went, cancellation and all. 

And of all metal bands in the world, who would target 5FDP? And not even half people on metal concerts are 220 lbs guys  btw.  :P 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

They were in Milan? Damn, would've went if I knew. Actually it might be better if I didn't went, cancellation and all. 

And of all metal bands in the world, who would target 5FDP? And not even half people on metal concerts are 220 lbs guys  btw.  :P 

I mean 220 pounds sounded like a good medium :P 

Most of their concerts I've gone to it was a ton of really fat bikers and skinny teenagers actually :D

But yeah its quite odd to me